Trophy thoughts?

7 hours ago, SwageBunny082 said:

Groundhog Day: Like Father and Son had the trophy list. The trophy list seems easier with the PS VR. And There's the platinum trophy.

Some lucky sonuvabitch already finished the game days ago. Looks like the collectibles trophy is the only one they haven't gotten yet. At least that tells us there aren't any bugged trophies (I assume).

Game looks fun. From the makers of The Invisible Hours and The Sexy Brutale, so you know they're already well-versed with the time loop mechanic. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is only available for PSVR.

2 hours ago, bud-arc said:

Game looks fun. From the makers of The Invisible Hours and The Sexy Brutale, so you know they're already well-versed with the time loop mechanic. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this is only available for PSVR.

So was The Invisible Hours until a non-PSVR patch came out.

I really would like to play this.

From playing this game for about 5 hours or so, here are a few trophies that are gonna be annoying.

Graffiti Legend
Impress John with your graffiti.

Dancing King
Ace the Ryerson Shuffle dance.

Legendary Procrastinator
Score 30 free throws in the basket one morning.

The top two trophies are minigames. For Graffiti Legend, you have to spray paint an outline and if you go out of bound too much, you have to redo it all over again. I have done it twice and each time, John was not impressed. For Dancing King,you have to match the dance moves with the the move controllers. Not exactly the ideal situation since I believe that the timing on the dance has to be perfect. That trophy will probably stop players from getting the platinum in this game.

Legendary Procrastinator is just throwing tissues in a basket 30 times in one morning. I must have thrown over 100+ times before I got 30 in.

Edited by Jermster_91

• 9 months later...
On 18/09/2019 at 0:36 AM, Jermster_91 said:

From playing this game for about 5 hours or so, here are a few trophies that are gonna be annoying.

Graffiti Legend
Impress John with your graffiti.

Dancing King
Ace the Ryerson Shuffle dance.

Legendary Procrastinator
Score 30 free throws in the basket one morning.

The top two trophies are minigames. For Graffiti Legend, you have to spray paint an outline and if you go out of bound too much, you have to redo it all over again. I have done it twice and each time, John was not impressed. For Dancing King,you have to match the dance moves with the the move controllers. Not exactly the ideal situation since I believe that the timing on the dance has to be perfect. That trophy will probably stop players from getting the platinum in this game.

Legendary Procrastinator is just throwing tissues in a basket 30 times in one morning. I must have thrown over 100+ times before I got 30 in.

Haven’t got to the dance part yet. The basketball thing was really easy but, the graffiti, bloody impossible with move controllers. They just aren’t accurate enough unless, presumably, one has a perfect set up.