Glitched - "Cold value has reached 90" Trophy ???

IISkyLanderII

Hi guys,

Found Nothing on any Forums about this glitch.

Anybody had this problem also - "Cold value has reached 90" but Trophy - Not unlocking ?

Tried in different ways: with Natural Elex, with Elex Drink/Potions, Strong Elex drink/potions to increase Cold, tried little increase Cold trough Dialogs with NPS and etc.

Increased before Hybrid fight again Ice Cold status for different ending - nope - Nothing Helped for Trophy unlock. ❄️   

Reinstalled game. Tried also to reach max Synthetic status as well -  nothing also.

Old saves deleted and Now began new game without update - reached with Natural Elex Ice Cold status - Nothing. Updated the game but - again nothing.

Any suggestions and advices will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by IISkyLanderII
additional info

1 hour ago, IISkyLanderII said:

Hi guys and girls,

Nothing found on any Forums about this glitch.

Anybody had this problem also - "Cold value has reached 90" but Trophy - Not unlocking ?

Tried in different ways: with Natural Elex, with Elex Drink/Potions, Strong Elex drink/potions to increase Cold, tried little increase Cold trough Dialogs with NPS and etc.

Increased before Hybrid fight again Ice Cold status for different ending - nope - Nothing Helped for Trophy unlock. 2744.png   

Reinstalled game. Tried also to reach max Synthetic status as well - exactly nothing also.

Old saves deleted and Now began new game without update - reached with Natural Elex Ice Cold status - Nothing. Updated the game but - again nothing.

Any suggestions and advices will be appreciated.

Thanks

Have you tried killing alot of NPCs in the main cities? You probably spammed too many Potions, the game is glitchy sometimes. 

I checked my list and I unlocked it after ‘Serve the Hybrid’ ending. 

What I woild suggest is to try and kill all the NPCs in a few main cities then try and go for the ‘Serve the Hybrid’ ending. 

I remember the other cold trophy unlocked during a dialog, maybe you need to unlock it like that. 

Good luck I hope you get it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

Have you tried killing alot of NPCs in the main cities? You probably spammed too many Potions, the game is glitchy sometimes. 

I checked my list and I unlocked it after ‘Serve the Hybrid’ ending. 

What I woild suggest is to try and kill all the NPCs in a few main cities then try and go for the ‘Serve the Hybrid’ ending. 

I remember the other cold trophy unlocked during a dialog, maybe you need to unlock it like that. 

Good luck I hope you get it.

Thanks for your advice. It worked, strange about killing NPC but got the Platinum. I never before killed any NPC in this game (always in games trying to be peaceful agains them), but now followed your suggestion and "cleared" out 2 cities from NPS, guards and what were moving.  And Hybrid was very "happy" about my decision for killing harmless people/NPCs.?

Thank you again for this strange, but great suggestion.

P.S. Really strange requirements in this game.  Risen series liked much more.

Edited by IISkyLanderII
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, IISkyLanderII said:

Thanks for your advice. It worked, strange about killing NPC but got the Platinum. I never before killed any NPC in this game (always in games trying to be peaceful agains them), but now followed your suggestion and "cleared" out 2 cities from NPS, guards and what were moving.  And Hybrid was very "happy" about my decision for killing harmless people/NPCs.1f632.png

Thank you again for this strange, but great suggestion.

P.S. Really strange requirements in this game.  Risen series liked much more.

I’m glad it worked it, congrats on your platinum!

• Like 1