Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack announced for PS4

At this point i'll wait 1-2 years and get the Trilogy right away i guess :awesome: 

Anyway that's great! I don't have any title of the Dusk Trilogy on neither vita or Ps3 (Because BOY Atelier goes on sale like once every 2 years as a series....) but i'm interested in it (Even more now that the series is becoming more "actiony" in battles, people are happy Mah, me not much) so i hope it's at a good enough price :3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sasu_naru said:

So.... Should I wait for this or go for the PSVita Version? 1f914.png

Probably, I'm 99% sure this trilogy will be the same on PS4 and vita, so you can play it now on vita if you want, but don't worry, only Ayesha is the only which has some extras instead Escha and Shallie (both games are exactly the same on vita or ps3)

25 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

so i hope it's at a good enough price

99$ like Arland DX trilogy. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hero_of_Time_507 said:

Eh, more like $90, but definitely still overpriced. Probably going to wait till next year for both to go on sale. 1f605.png

Defenetly, Gust always wanna sell him games with overpriced, I bought Arland trilogy dx on day 1 because it's my favorite trilogy and at that time I had free time for a week or so, but probably I will wait to buy this trilogy, maybe no when the price drop since is really hard see good offert in any atelier game and also is very strange see it on sales... in any case I really want play again Escha and Logy so I'm happy with this new announcement, it's a shame it's only digital instead Japan wherer you can buy Arland DX on physical version.

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

99$ like Arland DX trilogy. 1f605.png

Damn Ugh, then nope Gust can Go Hecking herself, it's a steal such a high price for just a Ps4 Porting, it should cost 60 €/$, i'll get it when hopefully at the end of 2020 will go on the first sale.... 

14 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Damn Ugh, then nope Gust can Go Hecking herself, it's a steal such a high price for just a Ps4 Porting, it should cost 60 €/$, i'll get it when hopefully at the end of 2020 will go on the first sale.... 

Haha, maybe they drop the price since Dusk is not Arland but nowaday it's the full price for Arland trilogy and each Dusk plus games has a price of 39,99 

6 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Haha, maybe they drop the price since Dusk is not Arland but nowaday it's the full price for Arland trilogy and each Dusk plus games has a price of 39,99 

Dusk game cost even les shere, Ayesha it's like 13 € on Amazon for Ps3.

If they are honest it would cost 60 € it's not even a remaster adding stuff it's a simple porting.

But it's Gust, one of the SH that in my opinion it's getting worst and worst every year (Or should i say more "Western" Every year?)...

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Dusk game cost even les shere, Ayesha it's like 13 € on Amazon for Ps3.

If they are honest it would cost 60 € it's not even a remaster adding stuff it's a simple porting.

But it's Gust, one of the SH that in my opinion it's getting worst and worst every year (Or should i say more "Western" Every year?)...

I don't know... we alredy know how good Arland is but also the trilogy is very old (Rorona is from 2010 and the plus version which is the PS4/vita port form 2013 or something like that) and Gust sell the trilogy for 90$ and the vita trilogy 80$... maybe Dusk could have a "kind" of discount or not because we can buy a pack like Arland trilogy with Dusk trilogy, you must buy it separately and each game cost 39.99$. But this time the video say "deluxe pack" so I suppose it means each game inside a bundle but again... I think the price will be around 80 to 90$

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

I don't know... we alredy know how good Arland is but also the trilogy is very old (Rorona is from 2010 and the plus version which is the PS4/vita port form 2013 or something like that) and Gust sell the trilogy for 90$ and the vita trilogy 80$... maybe Dusk could have a "kind" of discount or not because we can buy a pack like Arland trilogy with Dusk trilogy, you must buy it separately and each game cost 39.99$. But this time the video say "deluxe pack" so I suppose it means each game inside a bundle but again... I think the price will be around 80 to 90$

I higly doubt it especially because Gust is involved sadly... 

So Yeah gotta Wait for a Sale, which wouldn't be a problem if we got Atelier in 2-3 RPG Sales during the year but Atelier as a Series Boy how many times di it went on sale? Like 2 in the last 3-4 years? My Friend bought the Atelier Pack on Vita almost 2 years ago on a sale and after that there was a Sale (Not even a great one) in June? So yeah that's the problem :(

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I higly doubt it especially because Gust is involved sadly... 

So Yeah gotta Wait for a Sale, which wouldn't be a problem if we got Atelier in 2-3 RPG Sales during the year but Atelier as a Series Boy how many times di it went on sale? Like 2 in the last 3-4 years? My Friend bought the Atelier Pack on Vita almost 2 years ago on a sale and after that there was a Sale (Not even a great one) in June? So yeah that's the problem :(

Now you have another friend that did exactly the same. I bought the plus version on vita on sale like 2 or already 3 years ago with 80% off! I paid... nothing like 20$ or so and after that, I never see again the same pack on sales.

1 hour ago, sasu_naru said:

someone care to explain why the hell Atelier games have such a high price? lol 

Hard question, Gust always sell him game with a high price tag, but no only here, in Japan second game store also sell Atelier games with a high price, I remember saw Nelke on vita for 38$ and dusk games on vita for 30$ or so... A limited edition of Rorona on PS3 (vanilla version) 38... 38$! 

Edited by AlchemistWer

16 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Now you have another friend that did exactly the same. I bought the plus version on vita on sale like 2 or already 3 years ago with 80% off! I paid... nothing like 20$ or so and after that, I never see again the same pack on sales.

Yeah! I don't know why the Heck the Atelier series is so hard to see on sale it's impressive O.o That's why i'm even more annoied for the price, if it was on sale every like 3-4 months well i would wait a year it would go for 40 € on sale and i'll get it happily no hurry anyway but if i'm lucky it will go on sale at 60 € just once next year.....

This trend of High prices anyway i noticed it starting with the PSVita releases because before Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Rorona plus but even Ayesha and Escha & Logy weren't this expansive after a while, retail at least of course. 

Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack launches December 25 in Japan

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX, and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on December 25 in Japan for 5,184 yen each, retail listings (Rakuten, Stella Worth, etc.) have revealed. At this point, it is unknown whether the PC version will launch on the same day.

A 14,904 yen Premium Box Set including all three games, as well as a “World of Dusk Lore Book,” “World of Dusk Music CD” (soundtrack and vocal best of selection), and “World of Dusk Postcard Set” (10 postcards) will also be available.

A western release is also planned, and a release date should be announced on September 26.