Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Hunter_Fr

The_Hunter_Fr's Dispute

103 posts in this topic

The_Hunter_Fr

Yet another Super Meat Boy custom timestamp cheater. This user has cheated previously with two flags with custom timestamps and now he has really fast completion times, not on any Super Meat Boy in-game leaderboards, and unlocks trophies while playing multiple other games simultanously

Super Meat Boy
I played the game without connection, it's normal that I have no ranking on this game And yes I know, I play several games at the same time, while I was offline Super Meat Boy, my brother I was doing COD World At War on PS3, that's why I have trophies close to the same hours. It's not cheating to play multiple games at the same time. I have nothing else to say! I am legitimate.

Edited by The_Hunter_Fr

You've got an almost 100% completion ratio, but this is your third flag... eh

The reports are from 2014, May 2019 and this last one September 2019. Seems like a pattern stretching over a long period of time too.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Ce n'est pas mon rapport, pas examiné votre compte avant et ainsi de suite. Avant même de consulter votre compte, je parie que vous avez récemment joué à beaucoup de jeux Vita ...

I do not have the PsVita ... I just have some games because a friend to lend me his PsVita a few times.

1 minute ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

I do not have the PsVita ... I just have some games because a friend to lend me his PsVita a few times.

People cheat on PS4 too. It's just way common to see this cheated on Vita, but you say you've played on vita too?

Anyway, these timestamps are from 2016 it seems... Yeah, so should have been done with a Vita then.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

People cheat on PS4 too. It's just way common to see this cheated on Vita, but you say you've played on vita too?

I played on Vita a bit to make easy Platinum. But my friend has been recovering his vita for a long time, I do not make any more trophies on PsVita. I am just a 100% hunter. I'm looking for nothing but fun. I do not tolerate cheating, really, even on Okami I did not cheat. I just had a trophy problem that gets unlocked before, and I still do not know why, it put me in the wrong. It is me who is made the Platinum of Okami to my brother, now it is first on the classification in speed. You see, I just had a glitch in my run ...

5 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

I played on Vita a bit to make easy Platinum. But my friend has been recovering his vita for a long time, I do not make any more trophies on PsVita. I am just a 100% hunter. I'm looking for nothing but fun. I do not tolerate cheating, really, even on Okami I did not cheat. I just had a trophy problem that gets unlocked before, and I still do not know why, it put me in the wrong. It is me who is made the Platinum of Okami to my brother, now it is first on the classification in speed. You see, I just had a glitch in my run ...

What I do know is that those timestamps were not added recently, they were there in 2016. You say you played it on the Vita too, the only way to cheat it back then. In fact, Okami was done a half year after this game too. I'm just surprised you did it in 2 days, while playing other games. N++ took you months.

Edited by MMDE

Il y a 8 minutes, MMDE a déclaré:

Ce que je sais, c'est que ces horodatages n'ont pas été récemment ajoutés, ils étaient déjà en 2016. You are as you also also have a made in the Vita, the alone moyen of the tromper to l'époque. En fait, Okami a été terminé un match après-midi. Je suis juste surpris que vous l'ayez fait dans 2 jours, tout en jouant à d'autres jeux. N ++ vous a pris des mois.

When I like a game, I try to go as fast as possible, I like it, I can not help it. And some like Warframe or Knack I gave up and picked up several years after starting it, it's just that I try the game, and I do not like it so I wait for it and when I have the motivation I finish it. Right now I have 37% RDR2, you know I'm going to finish when I get motivated. In several years maybe ahah

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/299-call-of-duty-classic/The_Hunter_Fr?order=date

I wonder what your excuse is for 45 second gap for region (US, UK, Russia) trophies in CoD Classic when everyone else on the leaderboard was 6-10 seconds. Seems like yet another shoddy custom time stamp job. 

Just another example of a user who has multiple extremely difficult games done very quickly, without breaks, simultaneously with other games, while not appearing on leaderboards, and with highly questionable timestamps. And your only excuse is "I liek to play da game rly fast" lol

Not to mention your completely nonsensical story about your Vita and being caught in a web of lies, and to top it off you have two prior flags for this same thing (custom time stamp cheating) and B1rvine has proof of you paying for people to edit time stamps for similar hardcore games as stated in your previous dispute. 

I'm honestly surprised you lasted this long. 

Il y a 16 minutes, machaesthetic a déclaré:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/299-call-of-duty-classic/The_Hunter_Fr?order=date

Je me demande quelle est votre excuse pour un √©cart de 45 secondes pour les troph√©es de r√©gion (√Čtats-Unis, Royaume-Uni, Russie) dans CoD Classic alors que tous les autres membres du classement avaient 6 √† 10 secondes. Cela ressemble √† un autre travail d'horodatage personnalis√© de mauvaise qualit√©.¬†

Juste un autre exemple d'un utilisateur qui a plusieurs jeux extrêmement difficiles faits très rapidement, sans pause, simultanément à d'autres jeux, tout en n'apparaissant pas dans les classements et avec des horodatages très discutables. Et votre seule excuse est "je vais jouer à un jeu rapide" lol

Sans parler de votre histoire complètement absurde à propos de votre Vita et d’être pris dans un réseau de mensonges, et pour couronner le tout, vous avez deux drapeaux antérieurs pour cette même chose (tricherie de tampon temporel personnalisée) et B1rvine a la preuve que vous payez l’édition horodatage pour des jeux hardcore similaires à ceux indiqués dans votre différend précédent. 

Honnêtement, je suis surpris que vous ayez duré aussi longtemps. 

it's completely absurd what you say about COD CLASSIC, my trophies are unlocked normally, it's just that my ps3 slowed down getting trophies, it happens to a lot of people so do not talk when we do not know the thing. thank you. I have nothing to hide.

1 hour ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

it's completely absurd what you say about COD CLASSIC, my trophies are unlocked normally, it's just that my ps3 slowed down getting trophies, it happens to a lot of people so do not talk when we do not know the thing. thank you. I have nothing to hide.

These are progression based trophies that pop at the same time upon beating the mission. I have checked dozens on the leaderboard and all are within 6-10 seconds (I saw one 12 second for one of the three for a single person, but the others were 6 and 7). And here you are at 45 seconds with nearly quadruple the single highest time of another user on all three of your trophies.

You are a known CFW custom time stamp cheater who is already flagged for at least two other games and had to hide these.

1 hour ago, machaesthetic said:

These are progression based trophies that pop at the same time upon beating the mission. I have checked dozens on the leaderboard and all are within 6-10 seconds (I saw one 12 second for one of the three for a single person, but the others were 6 and 7). And here you are at 45 seconds with nearly quadruple the single highest time of another user on all three of your trophies.

You are a known CFW custom time stamp cheater who is already flagged for at least two other games and had to hide these.

sometimes my trophies fall behind because my ps3 has too much memory, for example my 2 trophies hitman 2 ps4 fall late and look good: Shining Bright 5:50:49 PM and Drop the Bass 5:50:48 PM, this is because too much memory on my ps4

4 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Althought I don't know anything about all this, I want to point out, without trying to defend the OP but instead pointing out a general truth, that a couple of seconds of difference between trophies whose requirements have been fullfilled at the same time can not be used as a proof for cheating, as the PS3 can have some delay in popping trophies.

It's more than just a couple seconds, plus people that have been busted for cheating tend to lose the benefit of doubt, as will most likely be the case here

Just now, AJ_-_808 said:

It's more than just a couple seconds, plus people that have been busted for cheating tend to lose the benefit of doubt, as will most likely be the case here

As I said, I do not take the defence of the OP; I'm just against the first statement of this which is absolutely not usable as proof:

It's my ps3 that unlocks the trophies late. I can not do anything, excuse me if the difference in time between my trophies bother you, but it happens sometimes with ps3.

9 hours ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

I am legitimate.

No. You shouldn't be on the leaderboards.

On 9/15/2019 at 0:43 AM, B1rvine said:

No. You shouldn't be on the leaderboards.

I want better evidence this was cheated through CFW on vita, but it's funny he said it was vita.

That's a shame man, you had a beautiful 100% profile and at 700+ games jeeze. Say it ain’t so, Joe!

For this dispute i don't know, but for the last flagged so Okami i can confirm is legitimate, is just speedrun...

If he's using CFW and pays attention you won't catch him...it's going to be a gut call...

You already know that he's used it on 2 games...what more is needed? 

Edited by PSXtreme_

17 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

If he's using CFW and pays attention you won't catch him...it's going to be a gut call...

You "think" is used on 2 game, i know for Okami is false

18 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Actual hard evidence is needed as a "gut call" is pure emotion and should not be used in a dispute. 
Gut calls are what will dilute the seriousness of reports and the credibility of the cheat team. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Actual hard evidence is needed as a "gut call" is pure emotion and should not be used in a dispute. 
Gut calls are what will dilute the seriousness of reports and the credibility of the cheat team. 

Actually, no, that's not how it works. This is not a court of law. If you have highly suspicious circumstances around many of your trophies and a history of cheating, it's up to YOU to provide reasoning and evidence for the inconsistencies. Do you realize just how easy it is to do custom time stamps on any game that has PS3/PSV version? Especially when you are paying for a professional to do it. So unless you are incompetent enough to put them out of order, it's very hard to catch them. Fortunately, you won't appear on in-game leaderboards, you won't have trophy screenshot tiles (I don't believe these can be faked, not sure), you won't have in-game data of your accomplishments, your timestamps are all in your log, and you can't exactly just appear out of nowhere, and if you are caught for even a single game, people know that you are a cheater and you will be examined with a fine tooth comb for anything else that can be possibly cheated. 

Again, this is a user who has already previously cheated with custom time stamps and been flagged twice for it who has multiple extremely difficult games done very quickly, without breaks, simultaneously unlocking trophies in multiple games, while not appearing on in-game leaderboards, and with highly questionable timestamps in others. Instead of providing explanations, trophy screenshots, videos, local save data, etc. but he provides NONE of this and just babbles on some nonsense about how he doesn't own a Vita, but oh wait he actually does.. what??

This is what B1rvine said on his previous dispute and now he has more highly suspicious timestamps, and this even with him going to third parties who edit time stamps and make sure they are consistent.

b21242a4d2cb2b934389dfb09a1a702a.png

Additionally, he has highly suspicious time stamps with CoD Classic. Nobody else on the leaderboard is even close. As I said, I have checked DOZENS of users on the leaderboard, and they are all 6-7 seconds, with the highest single instance I saw being 10 seconds and 12 seconds for a single instance (for both users, the other two unlocks were normal ranges). None of them are even close to 20 seconds for even a single one of these trophies, but he is 45+ seconds for all three. A PS3 doesn't just randomly slow down and unlock three trophies 40 seconds later than it should while everything else and all other games unlocks normal. This is knowing his history of paying for custom timestamps. 

39134602ab1e73b5865b3dc3e13912ad.png

a95f91bb8b758e86f2326ae4cad6b82e.png

ac59d47b58b0b0ffaaae4b04e68073ec.png

Edited by machaesthetic

2 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Actually, no, that's not how it works. This is not a court of law. If you have highly suspicious circumstances around many of your trophies and a history of cheating, it's up to YOU to provide reasoning and evidence for the inconsistencies. Do you realize just how easy it is to do custom time stamps on any game that has PS3/PSV version with custom time stamps? 

This is exactly how it works. Reports should not be done on a gut feeling but on hard evidence. Once said evidence in the report is accepted by the cheat team, then you should counter it with your evidence. I'm not just talking about this single instance, but reports in general. I could report 15 of your games on a "feeling" simply because I don't like you, and have either the cheat team or you spend a bunch of precious time going through it. That's why evidence is needed. Not emotions. 

Again, this is a user who has already previously cheated with custom time stamps and been flagged twice for it who has multiple extremely difficult games done very quickly, without breaks, simultaneously unlocking trophies in multiple gamed, while not appearing on in-game leaderboards, and with highly questionable timestamps in others. Instead of providing explanations, trophy screenshots, videos, local save data, he provides NONE of this and just babbles on some nonsense about how he doesn't own a Vita, but oh wait he actually does.. what??

Again, I was talking about reports in general. Some people may have used a savegame twice and stopped after that, years before even knowing of this site. There's a reason why there's a three-strike-you're-out policy here. Every single reported game must have broken the rules on this site for it to be illegitimate. That's how this side works, otherwise it'll just be chaos. You're right, this isn't court of law, but I still expect everyone here to have the decency to know others are "innocent until proven guilty".