Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Hunter_Fr

The_Hunter_Fr's Dispute

103 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Perhaps you should try to understand the difference between the context of a situation or the many underlying factors that have led to this flag and "gut feeling" instead of getting on your soapbox about something completely unrelated to this case. When you have highly suspicious times, multiple games unlocking trophies simultaneously, not in-game leaderboards, two previous custom timestamps flags that had to be hidden, and the cheater removal team has you trying to pay/paying people for custom timestamps, and you don't even make any effort to provide evidence and just say how you play games fast and not even remembering what systems you own, then that is far more than "gut feeling." I'm not really sure what you're even trying to discuss here and you are just making up some hypothetical scenario in your head. 

Edited by machaesthetic

If this is another person with a 48-hour SMB plat, I would guess that there are similarities between his/her timestamps and others who have recently been caught cheating.

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

If this is another person with a 48-hour SMB plat, I would guess that there are similarities between his/her timestamps and others who have recently been caught cheating.

Super Meat Boy has very open trophies, with even a basic understanding of the game, you can pretty much put anything you want for the times as long as you aren't blatantly putting them out of order, and now you have one of the hardest platinums in existence new and shiny in your profile. Unfortunately instead of asking for evidence for these highly suspicious conditions, people would rather say "well, it's not technically impossible" and pin the CFW timestamp cheater with two previous flags as the victim. 

Edited by machaesthetic

2 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Perhaps you should try to understand the difference between the context of a situation and the many underlying factors that have led to this flag, instead of getting on your soapbox about something completely unrelated to this case. When you have highly suspicious times, multiple games unlocking trophies simultaneously, not in-game leaderboards, two previous custom timestamps flags that had to be hidden, and the cheater removal team has you trying to pay/paying people for custom timestamps, then that is far more than "gut feeling." I'm not really sure what you're even trying to discuss here and you are just making up some hypothetical scenario in your head. 

You don't have to get all personal mate, what's your problem? 

The cheater removal team (@MMDE) himself said they need more evidence it was actual CFW. 
B1rvine himself said it was more of a gut feeling. 

Try to read my comment and understand my point of view again. It's not that hard to realize there are people with other opinions than yours.
This is about facts and evidence. That's all. Learn the difference in that. 

2 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Super Meat Boy has very open trophies, with even a basic understanding of the game, you can pretty much put anything you want for the times as long as you aren't blatantly putting them out of order, and now you have one of the hardest platinums in existence new and shiny in your profile. Unfortunately instead of asking for evidence for these highly suspicious conditions, people would rather say "well, it's not technically impossible" and pin the CFW timestamp cheater with two previous flags as the victim. 

While certainly true, in this case, the plat was done is 49 hours total, which is similar to a case from just last week. My guess is that the person flagging these is looking for such numbers.

I thought evidence of cfw was grounds for permanent and complete removal, bypassing the 3 strikes?

Super Meat Boy is legitimate, it's just that I realized this game when I had more connection, stop crying "cheater" without knowing! Do you want evidence? What kind? I can send you the trophy screen! I can even redo the game on my account to appear in the rankings if it works. Just because I did SMB while I had payment problems with the internet.

As I told you many times! This is my PS3 which is slowed down with the release of trophies on COD CLASSIC, I can do nothing if it decided to unlock the trophies with 45 seconds of intervals. such situations exist!

Okami is definitely not cheated! I did the platinum for my brother (now he is first speed) and then I made them for me, except that I had a problem with the trophy that unlocked before! I still do not understand why I had this problem, and my brother no problem you see ?!

I can understand that you think I'm a cheater because a lot of things are against me!

I will be honest with everyone, in 2013 when I created my account, a friend wanted to help me and he cheated on RE VERONICA in 2014! I did not ask him, I thought he had done the legitimate game. Since that time I hide the game because I do not assume that, and it's not my fault. Now he's the only one who's really cheated on my account, you know everything about me! I hate cheating.
My friend thought to please me but in the end with this game cheated, he poisoned my account! I do not want to be removed from rankings for other games that are perfectly legitimate. Here, I said everything! 

Do what seems best to you.

And ask me any proof for OKAMI or SMB I will provide them to you. On the contrary  RE VERONICA no, he is cheated unfortunately.

1 hour ago, machaesthetic said:

"And your only excuse is "I liek to play da game rly fast" lol"

"and just babbles on some nonsense about how he doesn't own a Vita, but oh wait he actually does.. what??"

"and not even remembering what systems you own"

Do you have something against him personally or am I missing something completely?

I haven't looked at either Okami or SMB, but him saying he likes to speedrun games isn't ground to quote him like he's some kind of dumb dude.

And he clearly said someone lent him a Vita in the past, which is why he platinumed some Vita games, but he doesn't have it anymore because he gave it back.

15 hours ago, MMDE said:

I want better evidence this was cheated through CFW on vita, but it's funny he said it was vita.

There may have been a misunderstanding between you two.

You asked him "It's just way common to see this cheated on Vita, but you say you've played on vita too?"', which I took for a broad question (it doesn't seem like a specific question about SMB but more about the Vita in general), and he probably did too seeing his answer.

"I played on Vita a bit to make easy Platinum." Clearly not answering about SMB specifically but about Vita games and it's bunch of easy plats (I'm guessing VN since it looks like it was in 2016).

And just after that you said "You say you played it on the Vita too, the only way to cheat it back then.", which isn't the case.

It could be far fetch, I might be totally wrong, it's just that I'm not 100% sure that's what he meant (even if he did do all the things you guys said, this part of the dispute didn't seem fair to me).

@The_Hunter_Fr T'y as joué sur quelle plateforme à Super Meat Boy ?

7 minutes ago, Alexgaara said:

Have you played on which platform to Super Meat Boy?

As you say, I do not have Ps Vita, just borrow a friend to play some games!

Then I played SMB on Ps4, why ?!

Just my two cents but I believe him. He is on the in game leaderboards for games like Trials Fusion, and after watching some replays, he got the skills to complete these hard games. Not being on in game leaderboards shouldn’t be a reason to flag someone. As is playing multiple games at the same time. So unless there is some hard proof for CFW use this should be lifted.

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Juste mes deux centimes mais je le crois. Il fait partie des classements en jeu pour des jeux comme Trials Fusion et, après avoir visionné quelques rediffusions, il a acquis les compétences nécessaires pour mener à bien ces jeux difficiles. Ne pas être dans les classements de jeu ne devrait pas être une raison pour signaler quelqu'un. Comme joue plusieurs jeux en même temps. Donc, à moins d’une preuve irréfutable pour l’utilisation de CFW, celle-ci devrait être levée.

I agree, not being in the rankings does not mean we're cheating.
Yes I am in all rankings, except for SMB that I realize without connection!
I recently made the Platinum WIPEOUT OMEGA, and I'm in the rankings! Really, do not cheat.

44 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Super Meat Boy is legitimate, it's just that I realized this game when I had more connection, stop crying "cheater" without knowing! Do you want evidence? What kind? I can send you the trophy screen! I can even redo the game on my account to appear in the rankings if it works. Just because I did SMB while I had payment problems with the internet.

As I told you many times! This is my PS3 which is slowed down with the release of trophies on COD CLASSIC, I can do nothing if it decided to unlock the trophies with 45 seconds of intervals. such situations exist!

Okami is definitely not cheated! I did the platinum for my brother (now he is first speed) and then I made them for me, except that I had a problem with the trophy that unlocked before! I still do not understand why I had this problem, and my brother no problem you see ?!

I can understand that you think I'm a cheater because a lot of things are against me!

I will be honest with everyone, in 2013 when I created my account, a friend wanted to help me and he cheated on RE VERONICA in 2014! I did not ask him, I thought he had done the legitimate game. Since that time I hide the game because I do not assume that, and it's not my fault. Now he's the only one who's really cheated on my account, you know everything about me! I hate cheating.
My friend thought to please me but in the end with this game cheated, he poisoned my account! I do not want to be removed from rankings for other games that are perfectly legitimate. Here, I said everything! 

Do what seems best to you.

And ask me any proof for OKAMI or SMB I will provide them to you. On the contrary  RE VERONICA no, he is cheated unfortunately.

Your PS3 being slowed down doesn't make any sense when the times are totally off-base and not even close to what anyone else on the leaderboards has for the trophy unlock times. As I stated, your time delay for every single one of the three trophies is nearly quadruple the next highest I saw from even a single trophy from any other user. Seems much more likely that it is a shoddy CFW custom timestamp job. 

You say your internet was conveniently down while you were doing Super Meat Boy yet you are simultaneously earning online trophies for CoD WaW while you were doing Super Meat Boy.

Provide timely screenshots of your Super Meat Boy game, showing your 100% progress and that it is your account as well as showing your local leaderboard times for some Cotton Alley Dark levels. 

You keep saying you can provide proof, but no time in any of these disputes have you provided any. 

40 minutes ago, Alexgaara said:

Do you have something against him personally or am I missing something completely?

I haven't looked at either Okami or SMB, but him saying he likes to speedrun games isn't ground to quote him like he's some kind of dumb dude.

No, why would I have anything against him? I am just saying that when you are flagged for cheating with custom time stamps, then perhaps post some proof about how it is legitimate (and there is plenty of it if he actually played and platinumed the game as he claims) instead of just saying how he goes fast and plays offline. The last 4-5 players who were reported for similar circumstances with Super Meat Boy all had custom timestamps and the same excuses, and in this case he has previous flags (he can deny Okami, but the trophies unlocked out of order while he is achieving top speedrun time and he provides no reasoning or proof otherwise)

26 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Just my two cents but I believe him. He is on the in game leaderboards for games like Trials Fusion, and after watching some replays, he got the skills to complete these hard games. Not being on in game leaderboards shouldn’t be a reason to flag someone. As is playing multiple games at the same time. So unless there is some hard proof for CFW use this should be lifted.

Trials Fusion is a PS4 only game so it cannot be exploited with custom time stamps.. Not really relevant. 

12 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

I agree, not being in the rankings does not mean we're cheating.
Yes I am in all rankings, except for SMB that I realize without connection!
I recently made the Platinum WIPEOUT OMEGA, and I'm in the rankings! Really, do not cheat.

You keep mentioning PS4 only games that can't be exploited with custom time stamps, furthermore you not cheating on one game doesn't mean you did not cheat on another. This is not proof of anything or relevant to the topic at hand. 

I'd also like to add, that given B1rvine said he was paying others for custom time stamps, it is also entirely possible he is paying others for PS4 platinums on the same site, given that these cannot be earned through custom timestamps (which is obviously more expensive since someone is actually earning it for you instead of just editing some timestamps with CFW). So him having other difficult platinums on PS4-only games or appearing on certain PS4-only game leaderboards is not proof. 

Edited by machaesthetic

Here is an example of just how simple it is to prove. This took about a minute. But I guess it's much easier to just talk about how you have proof instead of posting any. 

720d9f6c00698cfd7aaa594db288036c.jpg

3 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

This took about a minute. But I guess it's much easier to just talk about how you have proof instead of posting any.

That's proof of nothing.

17 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

That's proof of nothing.

Actually that alone proves quite a lot. It proves that you have trophy screenshots which afaik no custom time stamp editor can add to your account. You can not edit or add the trophy screenshot in any way. Alternatively, he could just prove with a local leaderboard of a Cotton Alley Dark Level, for example.

4727b96a378ca11cba642a1d3940daa5.jpg

which would prove he has actually played the game and has a time consistent with someone who had to do many runs for Impossible Boy. While this would not be definitive proof, it shows that you at least played and beat the game up until Cotton Alley Dark and would be very difficult to edit or fake especially given most CFW custom time stamp cheaters probably never played the game. 

The former photo could only be faked through very good editing and the latter could only be faked through very good editing or running through the entire game, and considering he is sitting here reading this thread and not responding, we will know based on how long the response is. 

Edited by machaesthetic

45 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Then I played SMB on Ps4, why ?!

Just wanted to clear something out.

25 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

No, why would I have anything against him? I am just saying that when you are flagged for cheating with custom time stamps, then perhaps post some proof about how it is legitimate (and there is plenty of it if he actually played and platinumed the game as he claims) instead of just saying how he goes fast and plays offline.

You're right about that, that would definitely make the dispute easier to handle (and not providing any after multiple disputes obviously smells fishy).

I only asked that because of your message purposely written in a stupid kind of way ("I liek to play da game rly fast"), which I didn't get the point of it.

I don't know whether or not you have any hacked trophies. Frankly, that is beyond my level of understanding, but your claim that you borrow your friends Vita to play games looks a little off to me.

I've owned a Vita and consistently played it since launch and you have earned way more trophies then me on it. You have nearly 60 platinums. Not only that but every single game has 100% completion and the times are unusually good. You've played some hard games and none of them seem to have given you any problems. Now you may just be a better gamer then me, that wouldn't be surprising, but I bring it up because it doesn't look like you're casually borrowing a friends Vita. You have been regularly playing it for 6 years, with no significant gaps in time.

That brings me on to my second point. Switching accounts on the Vita is a pain. The system is designed to be tied to one account. So either your friend is willing to let you backup, deactivate and restore his PS Vita every few weeks so you can earn a quick platinum or this is de facto, your Vita.

3 hours ago, Mr_Skirra said:

B1rvine himself said it was more of a gut feeling.

When did I say that?

14 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I don't know whether or not you have any hacked trophies. Frankly, that is beyond my level of understanding, but your claim that you borrow your friends Vita to play games looks a little off to me.

I've owned a Vita and consistently played it since launch and you have earned way more trophies then me on it. You have nearly 60 platinums. Not only that but every single game has 100% completion and the times are unusually good. You've played some hard games and none of them seem to have given you any problems. Now you may just be a better gamer then me, that wouldn't be surprising, but I bring it up because it doesn't look like you're casually borrowing a friends Vita. You have been regularly playing it for 6 years, with no significant gaps in time.

That brings me on to my second point. Switching accounts on the Vita is a pain. The system is designed to be tied to one account. So either your friend is willing to let you backup, deactivate and restore his PS Vita every few weeks so you can earn a quick platinum or this is de facto, your Vita.

I only counted 17 games done solely on Vita. There is afaik no way of knowing whether a game like Dungeon Punks was done on the Vita or PS4.

For the record  ; I have no idea if any games were cheated on this profile or not - just stating that  the amount of games played just on a Vita is far lower then what the quote implies. The majority (if not all) of the solely Vita games are also very quick and easy games like Little Adventure on the Prairie.

For cod classic you Can't flagged for that beacuse on m'y old account when i get m'y last trophy ( before plat ) m'y PS3 freeze and have 100% but not Platinum the tommorow the plat is gère, m'y time stamp ? 11h with my lady trophy and m'y plat but nah i never cheat, if your PS3 are slow or unlocky freezed you have long timestanp but its not a cheat

Edit : is for MW3 

Edited by EdgeHosenka

6 hours ago, EdgeHosenka said:

For this dispute i don't know, but for the last flagged so Okami i can confirm is legitimate, is just speedrun...

He has one story related trophy out of order for Okami, and he was the fastest in the world.

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, EdgeHosenka said:

For cod classic you Can't flagged for that beacuse on m'y old account when i get m'y last trophy ( before plat ) m'y PS3 freeze and have 100% but not Platinum the tommorow the plat is gère, m'y time stamp ? 11h with my lady trophy and m'y plat but nah i never cheat, if your PS3 are slow or unlocky freezed you have long timestanp but its not a cheat

Edit : is for MW3 

Right, so because you had one glitch for one game for one trophy that excuses three consistently and substantially wrong timestamps for another game from a player who has two flags for custom time stamps.

And despite him saying he can provide proof, he has read this thread over an hour ago and multiple times and still has not responded or posted anything. 

4 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

I only counted 17 games done solely on Vita. There is afaik no way of knowing whether a game like Dungeon Punks was done on the Vita or PS4.

For the record  ; I have no idea if any games were cheated on this profile or not - just stating that  the amount of games played just on a Vita is far lower then what the quote implies. The majority (if not all) of the solely Vita games are also very quick and easy games like Little Adventure on the Prairie.

He has over 50 games that are also on Vita. Any game that is also on PS3 or Vita can be exploited with custom time stamps.

Still waiting on proof, let's see how long it takes and how convincing his edited image is. 

2 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

This guy messaged me out of the blue on PSN and asked me to do I Am Bread for him in 2017 and in exchange he offered to "help you in return games if needed or I can lend you an account with 3 Platinum games easy."  I declined and a couple weeks later, he's got the plat somehow, he puts the icon as his forum avatar and the game as his profile background image, lol.

When he says he does hard games, I wouldn't believe it personally.

Obviously this is just he said/she said without the message but yes, there are websites out there with literally thousands of people who pay for people to platinum games for them and for custom time stamps, so I don't think that is hard to believe at all considering he has basically zero presence online and his games and timings are very strange. Not to mention that he has literally been flagged for custom time stamps in the past, and has many times that are extremely fast and simultaneously unlocked while playing other games and not appearing on leaderboards.

So all we ask for is very simple proof that takes 1-2 minutes to provide, he claims he can provide proof, is lurking the thread and posts nothing.

Edited by machaesthetic

You know what I just discovered? Something very interesting. lulz