Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Hunter_Fr

The_Hunter_Fr's Dispute

103 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Right, so because you had one glitch for one game for one trophy that excuses three consistently and substantially wrong timestamps for another game from a player who has two flags for custom time stamps.

And despite him saying he can provide proof, he has read this thread over an hour ago and multiple times and still has not responded or posted anything. 

He has over 50 games that are also on Vita. Any game that is also on PS3 or Vita can be exploited with custom time stamps.

Still waiting on proof, let's see how long it takes and how convincing his edited image is. 

Hunter ask me upload picture to prove the plat of SMB because he don't know how use imgur ( yes... ahah ) he post soon think or i can too if you want

Edited by EdgeHosenka

iBjbvng.png

Here is the image of my Platinum SMB, with the date and even my name! I will start downloading the game and i will send you the photo of my local ranking

2 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Obviously this is just he said/she said without the message but yes, there are websites out there with literally thousands of people who pay for people to platinum games for them and for custom time stamps, so I don't think that is hard to believe at all considering he has basically zero presence online and his games and timings are very strange. Additionally, he has been flagged for custom time stamps in the past, and has many times that are extremely fast and simultaneously unlocked while playing other games and not appearing on leaderboards.

OK, here's some screenshots.  His message contained two screenshots...  so, first the message, and then the two images he sent.

Spoiler

WrvXTu7.pngkAMoJlK.png

59XoqyE.png

I think there was already a dispute about their Okami, huh?... Let me check...

2 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

OK, here's some screenshots.  His message contained two screenshots...  so, first the message, and then the two images he sent.

Reveal hidden contents

WrvXTu7.pngkAMoJlK.png

59XoqyE.png

Is not Fairplay but is not cheating or if i follow your logic i can give a listing of all player i get the plat of mirror's edge or magicka 2 and all are cheated ? 

Yep, I remembered correctly:

And I just noticed he also posted another image in his reply after I declined.  I thought all this time, it was just the same as before.  Didn't really look at it until now.

Spoiler

o9kYfLG.png

4ViGeiZ.png

No idea why the first and second I Am Bread so very different progress. (edit: nevermind these two images are showing progress in different modes, so that's why it's different).

1 hour ago, EdgeHosenka said:

Is not Fairplay but is not cheating or if i follow your logic i can give a listing of all player i get the plat of mirror's edge or magicka 2 and all are cheated ? 

If I had done it, it wouldn't have been cheated, but it is evidence that he lies when he says he does hard games himself.  And messages random people to try to get them to do things for him (and who knows what some of them will do?)

Edited by dmland12

2 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

And I just noticed he also posted another image in his reply after I declined.  I thought all this time, it was just the same as before.  Didn't really look at it until now.

Reveal hidden contents

o9kYfLG.png

4ViGeiZ.png

No idea why the first and second I Am Bread so very different progress.

If I had done it, it wouldn't have been cheated, but it is evidence that he lies when he says he does hard games himself.  And messages random people to try to get them to do things for him (and who knows what some of them will do?)

For that i understand you can have trouble for trust he clear hard game himself, but i say again, is not cheated, just not fairplay

16 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

iBjbvng.png

Here is the image of my Platinum SMB, with the date and even my name! I will start downloading the game and i will send you the photo of my local ranking

This is entirely different for me. But maybe I am missing something?

DJ8MjGh.jpg

2 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

This is entirely different for me. But maybe I am missing something?

DJ8MjGh.jpg

I have a same of hunter, so maybe is french account i don't know 

1 minute ago, EdgeHosenka said:

For that i understand you can have trouble for trust he clear hard game himself, but i say again, is not cheated, just not fairplay

When did I say it was cheated (as in against leaderboard rules)?  I knew this for nearly two years and didn't report it as cheated.

I posted because people were coming in believing this guy when he says he does hard games himself.  IMO, if he wants this cleared up he should start telling the truth about this so the cheater removal team can figure out if SMB was edited or if he got someone to do it for him for real.

Certainly I ask for help from people, it does not prove that I cheat! Also you refused so I managed by myself, I can send the screen! You Want Screen Platinum I AM BREAD?

Just now, dmland12 said:

When did I say it was cheated (as in against leaderboard rules)?  I knew this for nearly two years and didn't report it as cheated.

I posted because people were coming in believing this guy when he says he does hard games himself.  IMO, if he wants this cleared up he should start telling the truth about this so the cheater removal team can figure out if SMB was edited or if he got someone to do it for him for real.

Some top 50-100-5000 have multiple game played by other player, i understand what you said but if is really cheating, why all other in same situation are already on leaderboard ? 

5 minutes ago, EdgeHosenka said:

Some top 50-100-5000 have multiple game played by other player, i understand what you said but if is really cheating, why all other in same situation are already on leaderboard ? 

Have fun running defense for this account.  I've said what I know (and he confirmed he did in fact message me), and it's getting weird now.  So I'll leave it to the cheater removal team to figure out what they should do.  Bye.

Around the same time as Okami, he also did Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD in world record time. Someone else got 2nd in the world for both those games too, which is someone I know the disputer knows, as they've played together etc. The THPSHD time is simply amazing tbh... some few minutes above 1 hour. o.O

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1591-tony-hawks-pro-skater-hd

You can see who's fastest there, same person as who's now first in Okami, but disputer have them beat for both games. Both have names starting with "The_" and ending with "_Fr". Anyway, disputer beat his buddy in THPSHD with like 35 minutes, which is a lot when we're just talking about second being at 100 minutes completion time.

I'm trying to find some concrete evidence of them cheating, but it's a mixed bag for me so far.

More interestingly, these are some of the very last PS3 games they ever played.

Edited by MMDE

25 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Certainly I ask for help from people, it does not prove that I cheat! Also you refused so I managed by myself, I can send the screen! You Want Screen Platinum I AM BREAD?

You say you don't cheat, yet you have two games hidden for custom timestamps. You say you do all your hard games yourself, yet you are in DMs asking others to do them for you. We ask for proof, you wait for well over an hour and finally post some mobile screenshot thing. 

When I searched custom trophy tiles from the site that sells custom trophy time stamps, it seems they do have them, but the comments said they won't "sync" which makes me think you can have the custom trophy image as a screenshot saved on your hard drive (which appears to be how you are viewing it in the screen) but you can't have it as your trophy tile as you can't edit those. 

Now I do wonder why it's so difficult to simply take a five second camera picture of the SMB list on your account with trophy screenshot tiles as I have shown, which cannot really be faked. 

Edited by machaesthetic

On Flame Over (PS4), the OP got the trophy for completing the game a second or so after completing the game without buying powerups. When I was playing the Vita version I completed the game saving all people without them being downed and in under 1 hour, and the trophy for completing the game popped first, after that one the other 2 trophies popped. However, I used the exploit of only completing the last stage (which counts as completing the whole game) that only works on the Vita version. This may not be suspicious unless someone who has platted the PS4 version confirms that when stacking the trophies for completing the game and completing the game with other requirements, the trophy for just completing the game always pops first.

Also, on Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, regarding Part 2 of the game, he got tge trophy for completing a rescue mission on all 4 worlds and a second later he got the trophy for unlocking all 4 characters of the last world (UFO), but you need to play 4 missions per world to unlock a character after you rescue him/her, so it will take between 20 or 30 minutes in the best case scenario as this world is the more challenging. How was this possible?

12 minutes ago, MMDE said:

À peu près à la même époque que Okami, il a également réalisé Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD dans le record du monde. Quelqu'un d’autre s’est classé 2e au monde pour ces deux jeux aussi, et je sais que le distributeur le sait, car ils ont joué ensemble, etc. Le temps THPSHD est tout simplement incroyable tbh ... quelques minutes à plus d’une heure. oO

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1591-tony-hawks-pro-skater-hd

Vous pouvez voir qui est le deuxième là-bas, la même personne que celle qui est maintenant la première à Okami. Les deux portent des noms commençant par "The_" et se terminant par "_Fr". Quoi qu'il en soit, il a battu THPSHD à la deuxième minute avec un temps de 35 minutes, ce qui est déjà beaucoup quand nous parlons de deuxième à 100 minutes.

J'essaie de trouver des preuves concrètes de leur tricherie, mais c'est un sac mélangé pour moi jusqu'à présent.

Plus intéressant encore, ce sont quelques-uns des tout derniers jeux PS3 auxquels ils ont joué.

yes, I know very well, I can do it again on another account! in less than 2 hours easily. yes The_Old_Snake_Fr is my brother I made him to be second, last me. Same for Okami.

2 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

yes, I know very well, I can do it again on another account! in less than 2 hours easily. yes The_Old_Snake_Fr is my brother I made him to be second, last me. Same for Okami.

Custom time stamps on another account is proof of nothing, we know you can get custom time stamps which is why you have two flags already. 

Edited by machaesthetic

2 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

On Flame Over (PS4), the OP got the trophy for completing the game a second or so after completing the game without buying powerups. When I was playing the Vita version I completed the game saving all people without them being downed and in under 1 hour, and the trophy for completing the game popped first, after that one the other 2 trophies popped. However, I used the exploit of only completing the last stage (which counts as completing the whole game) that only works on the Vita version. This may not be suspicious unless someone who has platted the PS4 version confirms that when stacking the trophies for completing the game and completing the game with other requirements, the trophy for just completing the game always pops first.

Also, on Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, regarding Part 2 of the game, he got tge trophy for completing a rescue mission on all 4 worlds and a second later he got the trophy for unlocking all 4 characters of the last world (UFO), but you need to play 4 missions per world to unlock a character after you rescue him/her, so it will take between 20 or 30 minutes in the best case scenario as this world is the more challenging. How was this possible?

I got a bit harder time believing he edits timestamps on PS4. And the screenshot he posted of the trophy image, it doesn't matter that much, as the name of the picture can be edited and the time on the console changed to match his time.

2 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Was this the brother that cheated for you? :P 

Edited by MMDE

10 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I got a bit harder time believing he edits timestamps on PS4. And the screenshot he posted of the trophy image, it doesn't matter that much, as the name of the picture can be edited and the time on the console changed to match his time.

Was this the brother that cheated for you? :P 

lol, but no, I made him the trophies for fun. I like these games simply.

14 minutes ago, machaesthetic said:

Now I do wonder why it's so difficult to simply take a five second camera picture of the SMB list on your account with trophy screenshot tiles as I have shown, which cannot really be faked. 

That's not always a possibility though (I know I couldn't, since I tend to backup those screenshots regularly, and then deleting them from my PS4, otherwise it gets too cluttered for my taste).

And it doesn't prove much anyway (sadly), it's not that hard to fake those kind of pictures, I'm pretty sure I could do it even though my photoshoping skills are nonexistent (the Metadata on the original file might be helpful though, but once again someone with enough knowledge could photoshop something and then edit them).

7 minutes ago, Alexgaara said:

That's not always a possibility though (I know I couldn't, since I tend to backup those screenshots regularly, and then deleting them from my PS4, otherwise it gets too cluttered for my taste).

And it doesn't prove much anyway (sadly), it's not that hard to fake those kind of pictures, I'm pretty sure I could do it even though my photoshoping skills are nonexistent (the Metadata on the original file might be helpful though, but once again someone with enough knowledge could photoshop something and then edit them).

C'est moi qui est upload la photo du platine vue que il est ne sais pas ce servir de imgur, ça venait directement de ses capture vue qu'il me l'a envoyé sur la play directement, si tu sais pas te servir de imgur tu sais pas faire de montage comme ça 

@EdgeHosenkaJe suis d'accords, et je pense que c'est même à son avantage qu'il ne sache pas comment s'y prendre pour uploader une image (comme tu dis, si tu ne sais pas uploader, tu ne sais pas non plus retoucher une image).

Mon message était par rapport à celui de machaesthetic qui disait qu'une photo de l'écran des trophées (celui sur lequel tu les vois tous, avec du coup toutes les miniatures liées à tout les trophées que tu à débloqué) n'était pas vraiment trafiquable, ce qui est bien entendu le cas en s'y connaissant un minimum (même si ça n'a pas l'air d'être le cas pour Hunter).

@machaestheticI mentioned your name in my post, but that's just cause I was referring to your prior message.

Won't post anymore, I'm not helping much anyway and I don't wanna spam disputes.

9 hours ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

I hate cheating.

So, who cheated your Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes? Your friend again? You hid the game before anyone could do anything about it... but anyway.

Edited by B1rvine