Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Hunter_Fr

The_Hunter_Fr's Dispute

103 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, B1rvine said:

So, who cheated your Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes? Your friend again? You hid the game before anyone could do anything about it... but anyway.

Yes it's my friend in 2014. He unfortunately did it after Veronica

.. That's why I hid! I do not agree with that! it's useless this kind of trophies. so I hide it. everything else is perfectly legitimate, if you have the time and the desire. check for yourself. SMB, Okami, I'm bread etc ...

That's why I do not play PS3 because after, you will say that I cheat. And the PsVita I do not have it for me.

I can be considered a cheater for these games. but not for Okami and SMB, I do not agree.

You want to know what else?

I'm tired of defending myself, made your choice, you have proof that I'm not cheat SMB you want a trophy screen then you said that I'm trocating the photo. In short, you are always right, I do not know if I have done you some things badly for you to persecute me.

for Okami I know he is legitimate. I did exactly the same speedrun for my brother.

How can I prove to you that I do it right? I will prove it to you if you wish it, Okami

56 minutes ago, The_Hunter_Fr said:

Yes it's my friend in 2014. He unfortunately did it after Veronica

.. That's why I hid! I do not agree with that! it's useless this kind of trophies. so I hide it. everything else is perfectly legitimate, if you have the time and the desire. check for yourself. SMB, Okami, I'm bread etc ...

That's why I do not play PS3 because after, you will say that I cheat. And the PsVita I do not have it for me.

I can be considered a cheater for these games. but not for Okami and SMB, I do not agree.

You want to know what else?

I'm tired of defending myself, made your choice, you have proof that I'm not cheat SMB you want a trophy screen then you said that I'm trocating the photo. In short, you are always right, I do not know if I have done you some things badly for you to persecute me.

for Okami I know he is legitimate. I did exactly the same speedrun for my brother.

How can I prove to you that I do it right? I will prove it to you if you wish it, Okami

What about Modern Combat: Domination?

Songoku was apr 2013, veronica Mar 2014.

The former WR holder for the Top Dog category Kyzirado has Descending Descendant before he gets Sakigami and so does the current WR holder, even the Top Dog route https://docs.google.com/document/d/13q6A60kVjdsHRA_qq3fv-sZCTV3vbupSgScAgmY13GY/edit mentions nothing about getting bloom before meeting Susano.

BymqnGu.png 

There may be a way to skip Kamiki village go to Hana Valley and get bloom, but you would have to reload an old save get Descending Descendant and redo Hana Vally anyway so seems rather pointless in your "speedrun". The game has been out for like 13 years so you may be very good but if you whereas competent as you say you probably wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place.

35 minutes ago, skroq said:

What about Modern Combat: Domination?

Songoku was apr 2013, veronica Mar 2014.

What about Modern Combat Domination?
Nothing, I do not have 100% because I hate the game, I would never do it so it's hiding. there is nothing cheated on this game, like for Knight Contracts, hidden game because I do not like and I would never do the 100%. Not motivated. so I have the right to hide games. it's not a crime.

35 minutes ago, Geiita said:

The former WR holder for the Top Dog category Kyzirado has Descending Descendant before he gets Sakigami and so does the current WR holder, even the Top Dog route https://docs.google.com/document/d/13q6A60kVjdsHRA_qq3fv-sZCTV3vbupSgScAgmY13GY/edit mentions nothing about getting bloom before meeting Susano.

BymqnGu.png 

There may be a way to skip Kamiki village go to Hana Valley and get bloom, but you would have to reload an old save get Descending Descendant and redo Hana Vally anyway so seems rather pointless in your "speedrun". The game has been out for like 13 years so you may be very good but if you whereas competent as you say you probably wouldn't have made the mistake in the first place.

yes I know very well I had a trophy problem and I can not do anything about it.

But if you really want proof, I can create a new account and film my entire speedrun and send it to you. short. I do not want to do that, it will take time to film, I do not have the necessary equipment but I will make you like that you will stop saying that I cheat on Okami. thank you! On my run a trophy error. I do not understand myself so I can not explain it.

But if you really want proof, I can create a new account and film my entire speedrun and send it to you.

I would love that thank you!, still a bit sus Descending Descendant was the only one that didn't pop and it took you quite a while for speedrun standards to go and get it, lucky for you it popped the second time you tried.

Edited by Geiita

Hahahaha so he sent the same to us all. Still have the messages + one from a community where he said im lying and he never said that to me. He got really salty after calling him out.

On 16/09/2019 at 4:24 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Just my two cents but I believe him. He is on the in game leaderboards for games like Trials Fusion, and after watching some replays, he got the skills to complete these hard games. Not being on in game leaderboards shouldn’t be a reason to flag someone. As is playing multiple games at the same time. So unless there is some hard proof for CFW use this should be lifted.

Dunno if he's put it anywhere but he didn't do Trials fusion. He's told me his brother did it... Edit. Nvm his brother doesn't have Trials fusion 100% nor played it. I assume he will say he has on xbox or pc in which case pics plz. Even then it still puts him in the same situation of being a liar and not trustworthy.

Edited by lilpain97

I'm just surprised that this dispute is still ongoing....

I thought that if it was known that the disputer was a user of CFW that their profile would be banned from the leaderboards no matter how many games were proven to be cheated? This should have been closed 4 days ago.

27 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Dunno if he's put it anywhere but he didn't do Trials fusion. He's told me his brother did it

Ah well, guess I was wrong than. And although paying others to do hard games for you is extremely gay, it still isn’t cheating. So unless there is proof he used CFW for SMB, this should still be lifted. But I really don’t care anymore tbh.

18 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I'm just surprised that this dispute is still ongoing....

I thought that if it was known that the disputer was a user of CFW that their profile would be banned from the leaderboards no matter how many games were proven to be cheated? This should have been closed 4 days ago.

Well, I closed it down almost immediately, but someone reopened it.

Profile removal only happens if the site detects specific CFW actions. All other issues need to be manually removed, which is a request to Sly. In any case, there's been some (incorrect) claims in this thread that the disputer has other flags for CFW related issues, which isn't the case. Both were save file usage, though disputer claims a trophy glitched for one of them, Okami, which happened to be a world record time. There's a third game I mentioned that was also save usage, but he hid the game long ago, before it was reported. Super Meat Boy -should- be his fourth flag, if not for that.

Someone else mentioned a 5th game in this thread, but it was quickly hidden moments later...

Although this guy has some serious bad habits for competitive environment and untrustable answers and attitudes all along the thread, still these don't necessarily mean he should be left out of the leaderboard this isn't cheating, very bad but not cheating.. Sending someone out because of his/her unreliable attitudes, past actions wounds my inner conscience. 

But this ¦

¦

¦

¦

14 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Someone else mentioned a 5th game in this thread, but it was quickly hidden moments later...

makes me real sick!! 

A lot of the games he completed with really fast times are a bit suspicious. Like Tony Hawk HD. I have played this back in the day, and he got it done in like 1 hour like bruh?

50 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

A lot of the games he completed with really fast times are a bit suspicious. Like Tony Hawk HD. I have played this back in the day, and he got it done in like 1 hour like bruh?

I found this strange stacking in his Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus' difficulty-related trophies. I checked some profiles, including mine as well, and usually these trophies pop within 5-6 second each other, but in this case the gap is well over a minute. There might be some explanation about this, but I think it's worth mentioning.

rkdTRI5.png

Edited by shary96

1 hour ago, shary96 said:

I found this strange stacking in his Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus' difficulty-related trophies. I checked some profiles, including mine as well, and usually these trophies pop within 5-6 second each other, but in this case the gap is well over a minute. There might be some explanation about this, but I think it's worth mentioning.

rkdTRI5.png

If you think something is questionable, report it...he likes to hide games that people mention before they can be reported.

30 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Is it possible to skip the tutorial in Wanted: Weapons of Fate? @The_Hunter_Fr has multiple more reports against him.

Just tried this. There's a "Tutorial" option from the main menu, but if you go straight into New Game, you're forced to start the Combat Training. Exiting to the main menu didn't skirt around this, and as far as I can tell it's required to start the campaign.

EDIT: The GER version is supposed to be different/easier than the version I have (BLUS).

Edited by dj_helyx

if it's the american version of wanted: weapons of fate i would take a look at it

Edited by lordguwa

It's the US (?) version he played, not the German one for Wanted: Weapons of Fate. Three individual people have indicated this is impossible. The reporter and two people via private messages.

I spent about an hour going back and forth on the main menu and tutorials trying to skip any part of the tutorial and couldn't find a way. None of the in-game cheat codes will let you skip missions. I'm pretty sure it's a starter save file.

Edited by B1rvine

11 hours ago, shary96 said:

rkdTRI5.png

you will not listen to me! I've told you many times that my ps3 unlocks trophies very late, you can check all my games ps3. Ratchet is legit. why cheated on this game? useless. short.

I told you that there was only RE VERONICA and the other game cheated. the rest is legit.
you are just trying to find a little carefree thing to make me look like a cheater on another game when there is none!

Do you want me to check OKAMI speedrun video?

For SMB, already, ho you can raise the flag, it is legit and you know it but you do not want to accept it.

I assume that 2 games are cheated, not by me. I cheated no game of myself.

I may have asked for help on I AM BREAD, but that does not mean I'm cheating. finally I managed by myself, I can send you the screen of the trophy and the video of the last level. But you will still say that I edit the photo with montages lol!

14 hours ago, machaesthetic said:

There are thousands of people who are incompetent and obvious with their cheating and are removed, but it does just make you wonder how many more there are out there that are very meticulous and never get caught.

Sorry for off topic but let's say Sony actually cared about trophies and clean leaderboards, do you think there's a way for them to identify trophies which have been earned via CFW?