Your Anime/Manga Collection

Sora9427

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i totally get you tehre, so many great series i would love too and that are only American, maybe PS5 will ahve even a Region Free BD Player, i doubt but it would be awesome, the actual one now are so expansive it's ridicolous in almost 2020 :( 

Still you get sooo many there in the UK it's nice :D Here Aside movies, for series you don't see that many, at least not that i'm interested in. I only want Kill La Kill for examplefrom recent ones that came out here, other one are Boku no hero Academia, AoT or One Punch Man all Anime i really don't care to have (Or Watch honestly aside Academia). So trust me you are a lot better than here with the Anime situation!

I would like to think so, but yeah, I doubt it too. I just don't understand why region-locking is still a thing when the internet exists and people can just pirate whatever they want from anywhere. :S Just let me buy the physical media I want!

I've been meaning to buy Kill La Kill on Blu-ray for quite some time, but it's split up into three parts in my region, so it's quite expensive to own them all. I was hoping they would put them all into one package by now... :( I've just seen that some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Blu-rays are getting released/re-released in my region next year, so I'm definitely going to get those.

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah, yes, Doujin, i see, should i ask What Type or is somehting you can't say? :awesome: 

Let's just say the more fucked up the better. :awesome: None of this vanilla shit. :giggle:

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I would like to think so, but yeah, I doubt it too. I just don't understand why region-locking is still a thing when the internet exists and people can just pirate whatever they want from anywhere. :S Just let me buy the physical media I want!

I've been meaning to buy Kill La Kill on Blu-ray for quite some time, but it's split up into three parts in my region, so it's quite expensive to own them all. I was hoping they would put them all into one package by now... :( I've just seen that some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Blu-rays are getting released/re-released in my region next year, so I'm definitely going to get those.

Let's just say the more fucked up the better. :awesome: None of this vanilla shit. :giggle:

Seriously! The only reason possile is of course to do money which is freakin stupid, there are so many ways to watch BD or DVDs nowadays that actually make readers and Disc Region-Free would make them sell more -_- I just find incredible how these readers are even still so expansive! Like from 80 €+ at least O.o 

Oh damn, unlucky they did that,i imagine it's indeed quite a price! Here luckily is only one full Box and even at a great price! You can learn Italian and buy that :awesome: It's really unfortunate they still haven't made a single BD pack, but i guess every country has the title like that, here thankfull it's AoT like that so i'm not interested :P

Damn, you lucky! Here we have JoJo (From the Official Licenser let's say) but no absolute News on the BDs. Well i guess i should actually watch JoJo first xD It's one fo my target for 2020 (Together with catching up OP, i would like to get OP PW4 and can't now since i'm behind the Zou Saga) 

Ah, so the things we can't talk about because i'm actually a man who loves Vanilla instead :awesome: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, i created this thread just before going away for a year i guess it's about time i Make it back actually posting some new Mangas i got xD

I actually got A LOT of Mangas and Anime last year, i had to get a new library too for them! Gonna make a propper Photo of all my collection maybe later or next days anyway.

Anyway meanwhile my last purchase, just arrived an hour ago!

fkeqg3b.jpg

Super Hxeros 4 & Kaguya Sama 4 are literally the last number out for them here (Hxeros went out on friday) for now!

While World's End Harem and The Quintessential Quintuplets are 2 Series i'm recovering Volumes for because WEH is at Volume 10 with last week while Quintuplets i think the Volume 12 just went out too so yeah, slowly getting them until i'm with the last release :P 

• Like 3

So this past year I've got into a bit more anime and started reading a very small amount of manga (only dragonball super, Baki and one piece).

So my current anime collection only involves the entire dragonball series (Super and GT included) and the first season of fairy tail. Would have Baki but wayyyyyyyy too expensive !

• 2 months later...

I thought i posted my last BDs purchase but looks like not! Guess it's time then, here is what i got in the last weeks :3

RHwep57.jpg

WVlJTWg.jpg

I got pretty much This Anime Blindly honestly since i have to Watch them xD

Only Hensuki is the one i actually Watched some months ago and really enjoied it so i'm glad i found it!

For the Rest, Comic Party was only 5 € and i'm curious about it, why not? (Is the only Italian one here); Trinity seven, Barakamon and Yurikuma Arashi are anyway all 3 Anime that are in my "Want to Watch" list so it's not like i bought them randomly, i'm actually really interested in them!

I really Grew my Anime Collection in the last months, i'll try post an Image of how it is now in the next days, and before i only had like 5-6 of them :P  

PS: @Leon Castle, there is an English UK version of Chuunibyo Season 1 & 2,i actually have them with the Movie you got. If you can't find them on your Amazon try checking out Amazon.it ;) 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yurikuma Arashi

YKA is actually one of the first anime shows I've watched from start to finish. An odd choice. I guess I was lured by all the... "culture" stuff lol. It's not the best or most exciting thing ever IMO, but pretty fun nonetheless. 

Nice collection BTW ?

Edited by Alderriz

2 hours ago, Alderriz said:

YKA is actually one of the first anime shows I've watched from start to finish. An odd choice. I guess I was lured by all the... "culture" stuff lol. It's not the best or most exciting thing ever IMO, but pretty fun nonetheless. 

Nice collection BTW 1f44d.png

I expect a Nice Shouo-Ai themed anime with some Action judging by the Story and Cloths, i never go into an Anime expecting a Stellar story unless people around set a High bar for it like i don't know, Steins; Gate? there i expect a great story for example.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I currently started my anime collection and am fond of special editions! Especially box sets. :P

So far I have:

Black Butler Season 3 Blu-ray Collector’s Edition

Berserk (1997) Blu-Ray Complete series

Tokyo Ghoul Season 1-2 + OVA’s Blu-ray Limited Edition

Mirai Nikki + OVA Blu-ray Collector’s Edition

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

eCh3bqr.jpegplLCKJH.jpeg

The first manga I've ever bought, so it's the beginning of my manga collection.

Chainsaw Man two volumes in one hardcover book with a reversible dust cover. Heard nothing but great things about this manga series, and I like the art style.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So very recently in my town, a shop opened up and is your normal small book store, it has half of the store for your normal books but the other side is for Anime and Manga, well I had never brought a manga before and I wanted to support the shop since it was brand new, ended up grabbing 3 books and without realising I was their first customer, since then I have popped in every couple of days to take a look at their stock and brought 5 more since then.

I don't have a working camera at the moment but I picked up Volume 1 of the following mangas

•  Beastars
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Demon Slayer
  • Dr. Stone
  • Goblin Slayer: Brand New Day
  • Kaiju No.8
  • Monstaboo
  • My Hero Academia

So far I've been enjoying them and once I have some more money I want to hunt down volume 2 and maybe 3 of each of the mangas above. I also want to try and find Overlord and So I'm a Spider, So What?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My entire manga collection is just Chainsaw Man so far:

SfJ9xXX.jpg

Spoiler

Vm7XLK2.jpg

Dfwl3RN.jpg

2-in-1 volume hardcover editions with reversible dust covers until volume 11 (or 6 in this case) where they turn to single volumes. The 2nd pic is what they look like without the dust cover. Semi-nsfw, but it's fine for Shonen Jump, so I don't know. 

Started Part 2 (vol 12-13), but haven't finished reading the volumes yet. But I like Asa Mitaka so far.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4