Tips for "That Bullet Pen..." trophy

I remember I used Pulse for it. I was staying behind wooden door blocks or wooden walls while watching the enemy with special gadget Pulse has. When I saw blinks on the detector which means there is an enemy close to you or coming to you depending on the movement, I pulled my gun and fired hoping to get the enemy. And actually that worked most of the time. I wish you good luck.

• Like 2

This trophy should come naturally, in my opinion. Iif an enemy runs behind a wall keep shooting. You may not see them but you may get lucky and get a down.
I don't know if it would translate well, it was good for the trophy when it was Terrorist Hunt, but go to your options and choose Presidential Plane as the only map in rotation.
Use Tachanka and pick the Executive Bedroom spawn as defender.
Set up the turret in the defend location behind the bed.
You should see down the hallway but the gun should be shooting through the wood.

If you find that doesn't work well, then I would agree, Pulse is best at getting the jump on someone behind the wall. Just remember though, if you down someone see if you can get a wall between you and them and shoot through it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...