Remaster has a Platinum Trophy! (Oh, also... *ahem* Trophy Thoughts?)

Maxie_M0us3

I didn't get to play the original outside of a demo (at least I'm sure I played a demo anyway) so the stuff that's like "don't hit any obstacles during this part" sound more tricky to me than they probably are. Still I'm glad to be able to play it now :)

Love the platinum trophy title, they know this is a cash grab. Not only the fact that they remastered the game for the PS4, but also that it has platinum ensuring that the trophy hunting community that never buys or plays games without one will get this one. They even removed the trophy in which you're required to beat the game on insane mode making this version much easier than the PS3 version. But people will still tell you that only # of platinums matter when judging one's trophy card, lol. 

• Like 3

The game had added the new trophies including the platinum. The game is going to be 3-4/10 as the platinum difficulty as long as you play with with your online buddy/friend for the Win 40 Arena Matches trophy. 

Edited by SwageBunny082
My mistake, It's 3-4/10 as long as you have a online friend to platinum Castle Crashers.

Now these developers deserve to be supported Day ONE. Amazing price, 60FPS, online mode entirely kept intact, new content(?), and a platinum trophy.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Yep. It has everything as the original PS3 version, minus the Insane mode requirement.

This is wrong and requires an urgent edit on your part. From what I noticed, while the capacity of trophies are the exact same, at least two trophies were replaced with new ones. It wasn't just the "beat Insanity mode" trophy.

Edited by EcoShifter

Anyone having issues unlocking trophies? I beat the first boss without using magic and it didn't pop. Did it a few more times and still nothing. 

It has to be this because I tested it afterwards with another game and trophies unlocked just fine. I was kinda worried I'd have the same issue I've been having for the past month where trophies inconsistently pop even though I did what was required. I had to do a factory reset (thankfully it was fine since I backed up my saves and any game I currently play atm if on my external) but I hope it's not having the same issue again. 

• 10 months later...
On 15/09/2019 at 7:37 PM, Sky_RykerXD said:

Platinum trophy name is awesome. The Behemoth has a great sense of humour. This is definitely going on my list. (Pit People is great too if you have a PC).

In my opinion it's somewhat crude humor with all that poop going on in the game ? After the first time it gets awkward. Trophy names are just meh.

The PS3 version had most bronzes while this one has many golds and silvers. Wonder if this was a marketing strategy to bring players again to CC? ? Nevertheless, still a good game.