Question for KHIII ASIA version platinum

linkdevivo

It's currently 50% off in the Hong Kong store due to TGS and I'm thinking of buying it to get the stackable plat (sue me, I loved getting the plat for this game). But there are 2 different versions on the store: The english version and the Hong Kong version. Are they the 2 different trophy lists or just the same ASIAN trophy list with different language options? I'd like to play with english subtitles but if that english version is the same one I already have with the Worldwide trophy list then i definitely do not want to buy that one again. Anyone an expert on this topic? For stackable plat do i have to buy the one that says chinese version and if so will I be able to have english subtitles or anything? Hope that wasn't confusing.

Edited by linkdevivo

On 9/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, linkdevivo said:

It's currently 50% off in the Hong Kong store due to TGS and I'm thinking of buying it to get the stackable plat (sue me, I loved getting the plat for this game). But there are 2 different versions on the store: The english version and the Hong Kong version. Are they the 2 different trophy lists or just the same ASIAN trophy list with different language options? I'd like to play with english subtitles but if that english version is the same one I already have with the Worldwide trophy list then i definitely do not want to buy that one again. Anyone an expert on this topic? For stackable plat do i have to buy the one that says chinese version and if so will I be able to have english subtitles or anything? Hope that wasn't confusing.

Check titleids. Usually it'll say UPXXX/EPXXX in the url if it's worldwide version, or it'll share the same CUSA id as the EUR/USA versions. If it's different, it'd likely be the Asian stack. 

• 2 months later...