The_Kopite

Longest ongoing platinum you are going for?

33 posts in this topic

For me it would be the mass effect games as been wanting to do them but something always comes up stopping me from going back to them same with prince of Persia games on ps3

3 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Haha  Exactly, JD 14 and 15 are unobtainable plats since November 2018. Me too, I have played hundreds of hours of JD 2015, reached lvl 5000 online but servers closed before I could get the 6 monthly mash-ups (available from October to March). I still remember how frequently Katy Perry's "Birthday"  was played at the World Dance Floor!

That's so frustrating. I didn't even earn the online level 2000 trophy and I probably played it more then any of the games that I have platinumed. I can only imagine how long you played to get to 5000.

Are the newer Just Dance games just as grindy? I haven't played any since 2015.

5 years for AC Brotherhood. 3 for BioShock and BioShock Infinite. Almost 7 for GT5... Also, i will take easily 6 to get 100% in The Last of Us. I think the problem is always the same: backlog. Or glitched trophies that make me refuse for a long, long while. Probably in the future i would try to avoid this lazy periods and focus on a game, but i know that the grind for online stuff in games as Red Dead Redemption II isnt a good friend for it.

1 hour ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

That's so frustrating. I didn't even earn the online level 2000 trophy and I probably played it more then any of the games that I have platinumed. I can only imagine how long you played to get to 5000.

Are the newer Just Dance games just as grindy? I haven't played any since 2015.

No, JD 15 is by far the most grinding. But, honestly, theres  no JD without a grinding aspect: reach lvl 100, buy everything with Mojo, etc. I'm not complaining, though, it is really enjoyable getting into any Just Dance xD

I recommend coming back to the franchise If you are wondering that. Everything got so much better and, aside JD 2017, the games got a little bit easier as well.

Edited by GravityQueeen

19 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

No, JD 15 is by far the most grinding. But, honestly, theres  no JD without a grinding aspect: reach lvl 100, buy everything with Mojo, etc. I'm not complaining, though, it is really enjoyable getting into any Just Dance xD

I recommend coming back to the franchise If you are wondering that. Everything got so much better and, aside JD 2017, the games got a little bit easier as well.

It's tempting.

Tales of Symphonia just pass 5 years last month for me. Came back and finish 1st and 2nd run earlier this year. On the 3rd run now but kinda bored doing mid-game puzzles over again so I cant keep the same pace.

What left are to finish this 3rd run, do a full 4th run, then another half run should do it but doubt I could do them by this year. Atleast most of harder stuff like Gung Ho or I Hate Gels are done, except one thing: RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT.

Getting the platinum for little big planet took me a whopping 10 years 3 months. 😁

I have a few games on my list from long before I started trophy hunting that I still plan to finish,such as brutal legend and gta 4

Posted (edited)

Definitely Assassins Creed III and Batman: Arkham City.

Got a number of annoying trophies left in both games, good reason why I keep holding them off. Been ongoing for four years now.

Edited by Spaz