Question

Sooo I was crown hunting in MHW and I was on two different consoles.. 

I got all the crowns in MHW

But when I started iceborne I used my old save which was missing a few crowns. Realised later, downloaded my latest (with all crowns) and had to restart iceborne from scratch. 

Question is,

I got some trophies from iceborne like endemic life, helping hunters, steam works. 

My guild card no longer shows these trophies since I've started over. Will I still get the platinum if I unlock all trophies, or will I have to redo those tasks to make the 100% tracker in game. 

If anyone understands what I'm saying lol 

You’ll still get the Platinum, don’t worry.

It won’t show on your Guild Card in-game as having unlocked all achievements, but Playstation’s system is such that it only checks if you have all trophies on PSN, and auto-unlocks the Platinum for you regardless of whether it shows in-game.

If that makes any sense to you? Point is your Platinum trophy will pop just fine

• Like 3

Yeah thanks man

6 hours ago, Kristycism said:

You’ll still get the Platinum, don’t worry.

It won’t show on your Guild Card in-game as having unlocked all achievements, but Playstation’s system is such that it only checks if you have all trophies on PSN, and auto-unlocks the Platinum for you regardless of whether it shows in-game.

If that makes any sense to you? Point is your Platinum trophy will pop just fine

Yeah thanks man!! 

7 hours ago, fujitora22 said:

Did you tried redoing some of them? Pretty sure they are not trophy "popping" related.

Redid some of them and they appear.