Surpass Your Limits! - The Sequel

I was part of the original thread for a little while in an another account, but I'd like to participate so I can get 100% in every game I started for the KYCX event as well as a couple of games I really enjoyed playing on PS2 but feel are too difficult for me because of some of the trophies:

• Disgaea 1 Complete
  • Disgaea 5 (easiest Disgaea to platinum but the last trophies will be very difficult and take a lot of planning)
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (and all of the DLC)
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (I platinumed the game thrice but I will do the DLC, which really really sucks as you have to get 100% time attack on everything)
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Rogue Galaxy

I don't know how many of these I will finish but I do plan on getting half of these in 2020.

• Like 1

I join the Sequel. Here's the list of games I'm going to try to plat (clear games of same series or break limits or maybe even breaking a language barrier)

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4)

Progress: 100%

First I got it for PS Vita and did not know anything about SAO at time and did not play the PS Vita version that much at the time. Then the PS4 version came out along with Lost Song, did not play it that much at that time. but Summer last year I returned to it and had fun with it and just then I was done killing 100 HNM-class monsters, I lost the save file(found out this game has times then it won't load your save data and try to make you start a new game) and did not return to it before the time I started watching SAO S3 and Index S3. Well for the game, it take place after the first half of SAO S1 or Vol. 1-2 of the light novels (in other words Aincrad Arc) with instead of clearing the game like the Anime/Light Novel, A bug happens that make Kirito and other players have to clear the rest of the floors(floor 76 to 100) and Leafa and Sinon being in SAO.

6a5e26f3b3bead683ecedba1d7835a5815721394

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Sequel to Hollow Fragment and is the "ALO" game in SAO Gameverse (since there's a 2nd ALO based game, there might be a 3rd in the future with Neko Alice).

With this being the 2rd game in SAO Gameverse, it at least is not re-using the Anime's OP (like Hollow Fragment PS4 did which was nice) and use it's own OP in the "Duel with Rain" and "Lost Song Boss Fight".

a8affbe5662e872662bfec854db1e9bc15721394

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Progress: 0%

Storywise, I'am at HR but I won't play it until I have plat HF, LS and maybe Accel World X SAO.

Only thing I did was starting it and made a "Female" version of my Avatar in HF.

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight

It's LS with Accel World characters(plus 2 from SAO S3 and 1 from SAO Movie if you get DLC)

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (PS Vita)

Progress: 4%

At first I started it due to trying it out and was done with then Arland Trilogy. but now that I'm done with Mysterious Trilogy, I'm going to work on the Dusk Trilogy(hopefully it stay Trilogy)

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (PS Vita)

Progress: 2%

Same as the 1st game in the Trilogy.

Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS Vita)

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World

Progress: 7%

The next Atelier I'm going to plat(unless I decide to do Dusk Trilogy first instead)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD

I beat some years ago on the 3DS then it was released.

Now to 100% on the PS3 before returing to 2nd(more like 3rd and last game) in the Lords of Shadow Trilogy

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

Progress: 34%

I beat the story some years ago but now I'm going to finish the Lords of Shadow Trilogy

Might 100% it if DLC is not as hard as the 1st's DLC

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Progress: 85%

The only thing left to do is Beat all of Nitrous Oxide times in Time Trial Mode and once I have done, I have broken a limit.

Until next year then I try to plat and beyond I think I come back for the Free DLC characters(Still need to get Wampa Coins to get them but it's mostly free)

Code Vein

Had to wait a year for it to be released and for me at least it was worth the wait. While I have never played a Souls-like RPG and never will unless it's a Code Vein sequel. I loved the game and I'm definitely going to come back to it then the DLC comes out(I hope it's story and maybe Aragami/Horror boss fights).

7569d8129c6befe1d588a793f651976615714239

Darksiders (PS3)

Progress: 68%

Did beat the story years ago but I have yet to go back to plat it

Darksiders II (PS4)

Progress: 1%

Free game from PS plus

Darksiders III

Also a free game from PS plus

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition

Progress: 25%

Somewhat easier than the version that made it to the west.

Still need to get 100 hits with Kirito to say for sure I can get the plat.

Going to wait to get the "Novel" Trophy until I read all Dengeki Bunko Light Novels that made it to the west.

Devil May Cry 3 (PS3/PS Now)

Progress: 52%

Need to renew my PS Now before I can continue on DMC PS2 Trilogy

Hopefully my save file is still there

Digimon All-Star Rumble

Progress: 14%

This Digimon game is grinding as hell.

Hopefully this is the last Digimon fighting game ever, if it have to come back then it better play like the Pokemon X Tekken fighting game Pokken.

Digimon World: Next Order

Progress: 50%

Like the 1st Digimon RPG in the west in a long time, I got 50% of the Trophies.

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Progress: 91%

Only the grind from Hell remains

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Progress: 49%

My planned "OVER 9000!!!!" Trophies Milestone.

The :triangle: mushing is bad as hell so I hope to get a boost controller for my PS3

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Progress: 21%

Of all DB games, I hate this one the most!

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

Progress: 55%

Of the 3 DW Empires, this is the one with very big pain in a** grind

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

Progress: 25%

My only problem with this is the Dub.

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Progress: 18%

Gotta try to plat it and maybe make a guide for it

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Warriors All-Stars

A crossover between some of Koei and Gust's game series like Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, Atelier, Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden, Nights of Azure etc.

Unlike what Orochi 3 Ultimate did with Sterk, All characters have their original designs from the games they come from like the two characters from Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time that have their anime designs.

Favorite character to play was Arnice(Nights of Azure) while Sophie(Atelier) was the second favorite character to play as.

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Progress: 5%

With WO4 also getting Ultimate, I'm going to try plat both Ultimates(in WO4's case it's a DLC update for Base version owners)

Warriors Orochi 4

Progress: 0

Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers

Progress: 52%

A TRPG take on Dynasty Warriors and I love it.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X

Progress: 54%

This is going to be a big grind and hopefully I somehow clear Extreme.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Progress: 58%

Anyone that plat this Injustice is gotta be a God indeed, heck even the Trophy Advisor recommend me to save it for last.

Mugen Souls

Progress: 37%

I'm still in the progress of doing the story. The grind is going to take a long time.

Mugen Souls Z

Progress: 15%

This got a easy grind compared to the 1st or so I heard.

Omega Quintet

Progress: 11%

The one I'm going to do before I go on a quest to plat Mugen Souls

Shining Resonance Refrain

Progress: 40%

Going to have grind 10+ levels everytime I start a new chapter.

Tales of Xillia 2

Progress: 24%

The next Tales of I'm going to plat after Date A Live, Code Vein and SAO HF & LS

Tales of Zestiria

Progress: 6%

Tales of Berseria

Still thinking if I want to plat those two Tales of in Story order or release date order(What I can't do with Symphonia and Phantasia)

Tales of Graces f

Progress: 39%

Whatever or not it gets a PS4 version, I going to work on the PS3 version to plat it.

Tales of Symphonia

Progress: 14%

The Tales of with the most grind

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Progress: 31%

Touhou Double Focus

Progress: 7%

(Touhou) Azure Reflections

Progress: 15%

Touhou Genso Wanderer

Progress: 10%

Touhou Genso Wanderer - Reloaded -

Touhou Sky Arena

Progress: 6%

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

Progress: 41%

Touhou Genso Rondo

Progress: 5%

Since most Touhou don't have a guide. I plan to make one for each one.

Trillion: God of Destruction

Progress: 34%

Still want to plat this game some day...

Omega Labyrinth

Progress: 10%

Going to try plat this game

A Certain Magical Virtual-On

Progress: 48%

Cleared all offline without knowing what words means and what the buttons do. Only got Online and some Grind left.

The Online is going to be a problem as there's no one to do the online with and I don't know if the PS4 version can play Online with the PS Vita version.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

I looked at the original thread once. I really like the concept, so I'll join.

Super Cloudbuilt

Guide Difficulty - 8/10

Personal Difficulty - 10/10

Scariest Trophy - How Fast!?

Super Cloudbuilt is like Super Meat Boy but it is in 3D and you get a gun. The game is definitely more of a platformer than a shooter (you earn a trophy for beating the game without using it). The platforming is very difficult and one mistake is usually instant deal. Fortunately, you respawn at the last checkpoint instantly, so deal isn't a big deal. Super Cloudbuilt also has time trails for every level and the S-Rank times are not balanced for casuals. I feel like I can get the 100%, despite the difficulty and the patience required.

• Like 1

I did rather poorly on this last time but I think if I set my goals a bit more realistically this time, I should find myself a lot more successful.  With that being said, here's my list.

I decided to change the theme of my picks a little and removed the Talos Principle and Superhot.  I'm sticking to games that have difficulty based trophies, as I tend to suck at those.

Fallout New Vegas 1%

Kingdom of Amalur Reckonkng 47%

Legend of Kay 9%

Uncharted 4 37%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 2%

Bioshock (PS4) 22%

The Banner Saga 4%

Iron Crypticle 79%

Edited by willythom88
Added additional games/adding percents
  • Like 1

I'm listing the games I always start, then get distracted with other games. I'm also listing some PS3 games because I would love to finish some of those as well.

• Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Vita) - 34%
  • Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (PS4) - 0%
  • Gravity Rush 2 (PS4) - 8%
  • Dragon Quest Builders (PS4):platinum:
  • Ni No Kuni 2 DLC - (PS4)
  • The Awakened Fate Ultimatum (PS3) - 11%
  • Uncharted 2 (PS3) - 14%
  • Tales of Symphonia (PS3) - 4%
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4) - 33%
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS3) - 1%

I hope I do better this time.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

Well, I'm going to be a little slow in the beginning, but I'll give this another go. Thanks @Psy-Tychist for keeping this going!

Last year, I didn't do so hot, so I'm going to make my list (slightly) more manageable this time with games that I actually have an interest in playing. I call my list the Demonic Dozen! Like last year, the list is from easiest to hardest based on my perception of difficulty.

Spoiler

1. Persona 4 Golden - 58%

Guide Difficulty - 3/10

Personal Difficulty - 5/10

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - One Who Has Proven Their Power

Now, I know what you're thinking. How is P4G surpassing my limits if it's only a 5/10 difficulty (especially since I've recently mastered the art of fishing and can now catch the Sea Guardian)? Well, while I don't find this game too difficult, P4G is still one of those games that I personally struggled with. On top of obscure side quests like the Sea Guardian, following a step-by-step guide for more than 30 hours straight is mentally taxing, and too many mess ups means that you have to start all over. When I finally came back to this game about a month ago, I had to start my run over, meaning I had to do two full playthroughs again. I just need to keep my fingers crossed that the guide I'm using now actually works out (and yes, I've already messed up about six times).

2. Mugen Souls Z - 60%

Guide Difficulty - N/A

Personal Difficulty - 7/10

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - That's Absurd!

Around the beginning of 2019, I made a declaration to plat Mugen Souls Z this year. I made some good progress after graduation, but I eventually got burnt out and needed to take a break. Now, I'm aiming to make this plat 150, so I'll be forced to go back to this soon. Side note: when I first started MSZ, I wanted to make a trophy guide for the game (you know, because there isn't one). Unfortunately, I since realized that that would be too daunting to do alone. I may make some mini guides though along the way, like this.

3. The Guided Fate Paradox - 78%
Guide Difficulty - 9/10
Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Defeated Prince Yamato!
I had a good chance of finishing this last year, and then my PS3 broke. Luckily, my brother never uses his anymore, so I eventually got it from him and recovered all my save data, but by the time I was able to play Guided Fate again, my motivation was just gone. I've been saying for years now that Guided Fate will be my next milestone plat. It got shafted from plat 50, plat 100, and now plat 125. That being said, I think Guided Fate is the perfect plat to be trophy 10,000 (which I'll probably get to early next year at this rate). Hold me to that.

4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 91%
Guide Difficulty - 6/10
Online Necessary - No (but appreciated)

Scariest Trophy - Star 69
Here is another game from last year's list that I never got to. A long story short, I lost the physical copy of this game long ago, and I had the digital version on my PS3 from when one of my former roommates bought it on his account. Once my PS3 broke, I no longer had access to the game. MW2 can be found cheap these days though, so I'll eventually just buy it for a few bucks and finish the game.

5. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - 57%

Guide Difficulty - 5/10

Online Necessary - Yes

Scariest Trophy - Getting Down to Abyss-ness

Last year, I put Continuum Shift on my list and later realized that I should probably start smaller with platting the easier Continuum Shift Extend. Honestly, I'm not exactly sure how to rate this in terms of difficulty. I expect the Abyss to give me a bit of trouble, but I haven't explored it enough to have an idea of how hard it will be. The main reason why I don't have this plat yet is that I never bothered to do the online. Hopefully, I can find some good boosters.

6. Call of Duty: World at War - 85%

Guide Difficulty - 8/10

Personal Difficulty - 8/10

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Sum of All Zeros

While not on my list last year, I made some good progress on WaW over the past year and a half and now getting somewhat close to platting the game. It's well-known that WaW's veteran difficulty is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, of the COD series. While I've certainly found that to be the case thus far, I think a little perseverance is all I need to get this one done. The trophy that really scares me is Sum of All Zeros. While I haven't attempted it yet, shooting down 45 zeros in one go looks absolutely daunting from what I've seen on YouTube. I wouldn't be surprised if I later up my personal difficulty rating based on this trophy alone.

7. Dark Rose Valkyrie - 0%

Guide Difficulty - N/A

Personal Difficulty - ???

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - ???

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking. Why is Dark Rose Valkyrie one of the Demonic Dozen if I haven't even played the game? Well, about two months ago, I noticed that I have platted quite a few Compile Heart games. While I am not crazy enough to try to complete the entire Compile Heart franchise, I did want to try platting a few more to expand my collection. I picked a game at random, which happened to be Dark Rose Valkyrie. I asked my friend if he had heard of it, and he strongly advised me against playing the game, saying it has no trophy guide and would be immensely difficult to figure out. I gave in at the time, but after a while, I thought, "If Dark Rose Valkyrie is hard because it has no trophy guide, I'll just create one!" Once I get a few milestones out of the way from earlier in the list, my plan is to gather up a powerful squadron of allies to figure out the ins and outs of Dark Rose Valkyrie with the goal of making a fantastic guide for the game. Hopefully, that all works out.

8. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - 21%

Guide Difficulty - 8/10

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Pimp My Ship

A while back, I went on a quest to plat one of the Disgaea games and managed to make Disgaea D2 my 40th plat. Almost five years later, I think it's time I try a harder game in the series. Since I only own 3 and 4, and I deleted my save data on 3 long ago, 4 is next by default. It'll be a grind but also a fun time.

9. Devil May Cry 3 - 25%

Guide Difficulty - 6/10

Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Hell Hath No Fury...

About a year and a half ago, my friend introduced me to both Devil May Cry and Bayonetta. Me being a big fan of hack n' slash games, I really enjoyed both of them. I found Bayonetta to be the easier (and more enjoyable) of the two and finished the first game earlier this year, but I would like to plat at least one DMC game as well. I'm picking 3 over 1 because I know I would be super annoyed by the fact that 1 has no mission select. This is another game that I don't personally own, so it will likely be one of the later games I get around to.

10. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - 76%
Guide Difficulty - 9/10
Personal Difficulty - 9/10
Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Superior State of Mind
While I said that I should plat Extend before its prequel, that doesn't mean that I'm removing Continuum Shift from the list entirely. Even if I don't get to this game, I would at least like to work on as many challenges as possible in hopes of improving my skills, bit-by-bit.

11. Arcana Heart 3 - 97%
Guide Difficulty - 9/10
Online Necessary - No

Scariest Trophy - Atatatatatatatatatatatatatata!
If I somehow manage to plat all ten of the easier games on this list, I will start doing Atatatatatatatatatatatatatata! attempts again. That being said, even getting On The Streets and So Forth would be a huge accomplishment. I did some attempts last year but was only able to get about eight moves into the combo.

12. Darkstalkers Resurrection - 57%

Guide Difficulty - 9/10

Online Necessary - Yes

Scariest Trophy - The Chosen King

While I don't see myself ever finishing this game, just getting a single character's combo trophy feels like a grand achievement every time I get one done. I've done pretty much all the "easy" ones already, but there should be at least a few left that I can possibly do with enough attempts.

Edited by jemmie
  • Like 2

@Psy-Tychist I had a huge interest in this event having discovered it late and I will definitely participate!!

Does anyone have a recommended amount to start with or is it the sort of event where I can just add as I go along? I ask because I sold my PS3 a while back but have withdrawals so I may get one at Xmas and go back to some of the games that escaped me.

Edited by freddie1989

As of now, the event has officially started!

I haven't been able to fully update the OP recently, but that should be done soon. Therefore, more people can be added until 15th October.

On 26/09/2019 at 4:13 PM, freddie1989 said:

@Psy-Tychist I had a huge interest in this event having discovered it late and I will definitely participate!!

Does anyone have a recommended amount to start with or is it the sort of event where I can just add as I go along? I ask because I sold my PS3 a while back but have withdrawals so I may get one at Xmas and go back to some of the games that escaped me.

Preferably you have a small list to start with and you can add games as you go along. This just means there is a goal you aim for when you start the event.

On 16/09/2019 at 3:37 AM, willythom88 said:

I did rather poorly on this last time but I think if I set my goals a bit more realistically this time, I should find myself a lot more successful.  With that being said, here's my list.

I decided to change the theme of my picks a little and removed the Talos Principle and Superhot.  I'm sticking to games that have difficulty based trophies, as I tend to suck at those.

Fallout New Vegas

Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

Legend of Kay

Uncharted 4

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Bioshock (PS4)

The Banner Saga

Iron Crypticle

I like this list, lots of variety and some very fun games in the list.

Also, to all participants, can you add the percentage completion of the games on your lists to see how far your completion increases.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

As of now, the event has officially started!

I haven't been able to fully update the OP recently, but that should be done soon. Therefore, more people can be added until 15th October.

Preferably you have a small list to start with and you can add games as you go along. This just means there is a goal you aim for when you start the event.

No worries, I will put a list together and get cracking. Look forward to working on some of these!

Would love to try to finish some of the Ultra rares that I so brazenly started on my account. 

Here's what I'd like to finish

- Tetris Effect

- Super Meat Boy

- Super Beat Xonic

- N++

- Kingdom Come Deliverance

- Trackmania Turbo 

Bonus: Uncharted 4's "Crushing" and "It..." Trophies. 

Gonna be difficult, but this should be fun. 

• Like 1

All right, I'll put up my completion percentages in a quoted box.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:22 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:
  • Disgaea 1 Complete - 15%
  • Disgaea 5 - 24%
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - 1%
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - 1%
  • Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories - 3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - 3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD - 15%
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - 3%
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - 2%
  • Dark Cloud 2 - 0%
  • Rogue Galaxy - 0%

I can't do the first seven this week as I am at my parent's house and didn't bring the disks, but I did purchase the Vita version of Shantae HGH and got the first three trophies in it tonight. Once October 3 rolls around, I'll purchase the two Level-5 games and do a little work on them.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1

Just occurred to me I have nothing on here for the VITA so I'm gonna add two for that:

Fallout New Vegas 1%

Kingdom of Amalur Reckonkng 47%

Legend of Kay 9%

Uncharted 4 37%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 2%

Bioshock (PS4) 22%

The Banner Saga 4%

Iron Crypticle 81%
Ys: Memories of Celceta 12%
Bastion 4%

• Like 1

So here is an initial starter list which I am pretty sure will not get finished. It may change drastically as I haven't got a PS3 right now so hoping to pick one up at Xmas. Mainly games that I never got round to completing so some great ones but challenging enough as well.

Alien Isolation 7%

Uncharted 4 14%

The Witcher 3 0%

Fallout 3 2%

Fallout 4 0%

Call of Duty World At War 32%

Dragon Age Origins 4%

Dragon Age 2 39%

Call of Duty MW 3 40%

Bioshock Infinite 10%

• Like 1

I’d like to participate in this one since it’s over the course of a year!

Here are the games I’ve picked so far. I might add some more eventually.

GRAN TURISMO 5 - 82% (PS3)

I don’t think this game needs any explanation. I haven’t played it in forever and remember being stuck on obtaining gold medals on the Sebastian Vettel X challenges. This is gonna take a while, also because of all the endurance races I still need to do.

trophy count: 52/59

BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM - 52% (PS3)

Stuck on hard difficulty for a long time. I don’t even know what those challenges look like, but from what I’ve heard they are a pain. All the more reason to put this on the list

trophy count: 30/48

SILENT HILL 2 - 0% (PS3)

Played this many times on PS2. 10 Star run is what will probably break me

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US - 78% (PS4)

Battle Mode, S.T.A.R. Labs, lvl100; enough said

trophy count: 46/51

This will be it for now. Wish me luck!

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 1

So far we have 10 competitors wanting to Surpass their Limits!

I will have a spreadsheet up soon (which I borrowed Jem's layout) to keep track of our progress.

Even I have made a commitment to complete some games, more on that later. :)

Edit: From your lists if you haven't already, please indicate what version of the games you are playing. Kind Regards.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

From your lists if you haven't already, please indicate what version of the games you are playing. Kind Regards.

All right.

• Disgaea 1 Complete - 15%
  • Disgaea 5 - 24%
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS4) - 1%
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS4) - 1%
  • Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories (PS4) - 3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS4) - 3%
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD - 15%
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - 3%
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Vita) - 2%
  • Dark Cloud 2 - 0%
  • Rogue Galaxy - 0%

I forgot that most of the Kingdom Hearts games have PS3 versions. Damn! :( Anyways, put the versions up for those that have multiple console versions.

I'm late to the party but I'll throw my name in the ring with a short list that might have a few additions later from the back titles if I feel the guts to get back to them or have success with these ones.

Bioshock Infinite (PS3) - 5/81 - 6%

Dark Cloud 2 (PS4) - 9/31 - 17%

Lemmings Touch (Vita) - 21/27 - 59%

Rayman Origins (PS3) - 10/37 - 14%

Way of the Samurai 3 (PS3) - 20/51 - 30%

I've started working on Rayman Origins today (started the day at 8/37). We'll see how it goes but the time challenges may ultimately be beyond me.  Right now I'm just working on the early levels and getting the mechanics down.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@Kevvik - Good luck with Rayman Origins. I'm sure you've completed tougher games. Platting Sonic & All Stars Remastered must've been difficult.

That's true. I started Rayman back around the same time I started Sonic. I seem to be a bit steadier than I was then (or more patient in learning the mechanics of the game).

Add a sixth for me because I'm crazy. Was playing LittleBigPlanet today and finally finished the story levels. Now I have to collect prize bubbles and ace all the levels so this will give me incentive to try to finally complete the game I got my very first trophy from over 10 years ago.

LittleBigPlanet - 43/70 - 57%

If I finish this one, I'll add LittleBigPlanet 2...

• Like 1