Most Visually Appealing Platinums?

MyNameIs_Rainman

I quite like the Heavy Rain & Hellblade platinum trophy icons myself. Both well worth playing but Hellblade is the better of the two in my opinion. The difficulty isn't relevant to the quality of a platinum trophy image in my opinion but I love the Life Is Strange platinum trophy icons. Those are easy games but their icons are visually appealing in my opinion. Also the POWGI platinum icons are nice to look at too @luckydonut

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I quite like the Heavy Rain & Hellblade platinum trophy icons myself. Both well worth playing but Hellblade is the better of the two in my opinion. The difficulty isn't relevant to the quality of a platinum trophy image in my opinion but I love the Life Is Strange platinum trophy icons. Those are easy games but their icons are visually appealing in my opinion. Also the POWGI platinum icons are nice to look at too @luckydonut

I agree the difficulty has nothing to do with it, but I do enjoy a nice looking plat on a quality game. Dragon Quest XI has a nice looking one, and the game was flawless IMO. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is an example of generic ones. They literally all look the same, with the plat just having a slightly different color on part of it. Just seems a bit lazy on the devs. I intend to get it regardless, but it just looks like it was slapped up last minute.

3 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I agree the difficulty has nothing to do with it, but I do enjoy a nice looking plat on a quality game. Dragon Quest XI has a nice looking one, and the game was flawless IMO. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is an example of generic ones. They literally all look the same, with the plat just having a slightly different color on part of it. Just seems a bit lazy on the devs. I intend to get it regardless, but it just looks like it was slapped up last minute.

That's fair enough. But then again, the icons for Heavy Rain all looked the same, just different color but I liked the blue tone used for the platinum. DQ XI I will agree with in regards to the icon. I do like the look of it. 

Also, the Uncharted platinums. Very simple designs but effective and pleasing to the eye.

2 hours ago, SigmaCloud said:

Besides the Kingdom Hearts series, I really like the Valkyria Chronicles platinum.

1Lca7734.png

This actually looks amazing, I agree. Might be one of the best ones I've seen.i have this game too, just haven't played it yet. I liked the stylized look of it, I just haven't jumped into it yet. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vergil said:

Raiden IV, SSF4, Darius burst, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena, Caladrius Blaze and Binary Domain

Nice. The BD plat is definitely my favorite of those.

As for the OP, I would say the Saints Row, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone and LBP series all have great looking plats.