Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SnowbellKitty

Transit Yards on Perfectionist is impossible

6 posts in this topic

So I tried to complete it with the stealth ops suit, that was impossible. I aborted the mission, purchased combat ops suit (more armor), restarted the mission from scratch, and it still is impossible to complete it.

There's a moment where you're forced to climb out the window of a moving train, shimmy a little to the right and get back inside through another window. A microsecond after getting back inside the train, Sam dies. It's friggin' impossible, there's no chance to react or to seek cover, and armor in this game is useless, because Sam still dies with just one shot in that microsecond, even with armor.

Is there anything that can make this moment of the game any easier or fairer?

Edited by SnowbellKitty

This particular part looks really broken. What I did, after dying like 8 times in a row, was smash circle like crazy as soon as Sam breaks the window. Luckly it'll work in the first few tries for you. PS: I don't think the suit makes any difference whatsoever, just stick with the stealthy one. Good luck!

Edited by Leo_Diiniz

Thanks. It still required many tries, but it eventually worked, and I got the Perfectionist difficulty trophy. I am playing it in an offline XMB account because I was worried from the memories I had of Transit Yards. Once I get the Panther and Assault trophies next, I can sync the trophies with my account

I don't care much about MP trophies (in this case, Spies vs Mercs), but the Briggs's trophy is an insult that it can't be done solo or with an A.I. Briggs, considering they are side quests just like Grimm's ones. So, if anyone could help me with Briggs's trophy, I'd appreciate it.

Send me a FR, whoever wants to help me.

Edited by SnowbellKitty

This section can be done by putting sleeping gas on top of train cart just above enemies while you are outside the cart.

On 07/03/2020 at 10:46 AM, SlowQuorex said:

This section can be done by putting sleeping gas on top of train cart just above enemies while you are outside the cart.

Damn! Wish I saw this before. 😄

I went to the third window and cover seemed to work there quickly. Then just shot the sleeping gas bolt without aiming and hoped for the best. The first and second windows never worked for me.