Perpetua's Protection

DordorTheSwift

It's not missable actually. I failed against Perpetua and she disappeared without giving me anything. But, I defeated her during another boss fight in which she is bringing assistance to her brother (you have to do that before finishing Edras). After that, I returned to the location of our first meeting and the bead was at the bottom of the tree.

That said, losing against her and killing her afterwards doesn't not give you the trophy associated with Perpetua.

The bead given by the tree is indeed highly missable.

Edited by Pelotedeneige

On 9/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, Pelotedeneige said:

It's not missable actually. I failed against Perpetua and she disappeared without giving me anything. But, I defeated her during another boss fight in which she is bringing assistance to her brother (you have to do that before finishing Edras). After that, I returned to the location of our first meeting and the bead was at the bottom of the tree.

That said, losing against her and killing her afterwards doesn't not give you the trophy associated with Perpetua.

you don't have to kill perpetua before killing her brother in the boss fight on the bridge. i died to her during my first playthrough and then beat her brother while she was still alive in the boss fight and went back to the area where i fought her the first time and her rosary bead was there. you are right that you'll still need to do another playthrough to get the trophy associated with defeating her though.

• 3 months later...