NPC help during boss fights

kusuriuriPT

Yes, 3 trophies are affected by this, one is Last Breath, which needs you to use her 3 or 4 times then she will die. The others are 100% and all prayers which you need her alive til the end. 

She does not cancel the 'do not use flasks against boss' trophy if that is your worry.

Edited by Septomor

She is not needed for the 100 %. She died and I finished at 99,75 % because of the tree quest. When the NPC dies, she will give you a prayer. If she stays alive, she will give you the prayer right before the final boss. Either way, there is no softlock because of her. Thus, make sure to use her as many time as possible to unlock the trophy associated with her death. ;) 

1 minute ago, Pelotedeneige said:

She is not needed for the 100 %. She died and I finished at 99,75 % because of the tree quest. When the NPC dies, she will give you a prayer. If she stays alive, she will give you the prayer right before the final boss. Either way, there is no softlock because of her. Thus, make sure to use her as many time as possible to unlock the trophy associated with her death. ;) 

Oh that's right, I'm sorry I forgot since I never used her prayer in my first playthrough. I suppose it would be best to kill her off on your no-flasks run then. :) 

14 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Well the strategy to plat this game is confusing 2 me..só Im just playing until i get a walkthrought. Its super enjoyable regardless. Can i stop before the last boss and 100% the game..or doing some trophies Will negate others?

You can beat the game and load up the save right before the end to get 100%. One trophy that ruins 100% is getting the meeting between Cleofas and Redento. You can do a cloud save/usb save to restore progress before doing this though if you really didn't want to do another playthrough. Also if you meet the conditions for ending A, I don't think it's possible to get ending B, ending B being the default ending. If you get B though, you can still get A.

2 hours ago, Septomor said:

You can beat the game and load up the save right before the end to get 100%. One trophy that ruins 100% is getting the meeting between Cleofas and Redento. You can do a cloud save/usb save to restore progress before doing this though if you really didn't want to do another playthrough. Also if you meet the conditions for ending A, I don't think it's possible to get ending B, ending B being the default ending. If you get B though, you can still get A.

Why does cleofas meeting redento negates the 100%?

On 16/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, Septomor said:

Yes, 3 trophies are affected by this, one is Last Breath, which needs you to use her 3 or 4 times then she will die. The others are 100% and all prayers which you need her alive til the end. 

She does not cancel the 'do not use flasks against boss' trophy if that is your worry.

No she has not to be alive to the end of the game for 100%

• 3 months later...

Just heads up for "the last breath" trophy. It's buggy/glitched. I used Vidiriana on the first 3 bosses and after defeating 3 angustias she was supposed to appear and the trophy should pop but it didn't... luckily I backed up my save and reloaded it and did the exact same thing and she showed up after the boss and the trophy popped. That's one of a few bugs I found in the game. Also after crossing the door on the bridge sometimes when you die in that area your guilt shards disappear. it's another known bug. 

Edit: I encountered another bug/glitch this time it was pretty bad. I died a few times then the game loaded but the screen went blank but I could still hear the audio so what I did was close the application and restart the game but when I loaded in all my sword/magic/health upgrades were gone and I was back at 2 viles, and my health/magic bars were reset. I always back up my save files so I didn't lose any progress. 

Edited by thefinalboss_666
  • Like 2