Floodmoor Basin 14/15 locations

Vern3r0z

I'm struggling with this too. Not just in this location. I'm missing at least 1 location on each planet. The thing that doesn't make sense for me is that it when I go to each location it says I found them all and then when I go over the planet summary it still says I'm missing one. These are gonna me annoying to find...

1 hour ago, judithpa said:

I have every place in Promethea and there's not trophy. Can anyone clear this, I have 7 maps in Promethea, is complete? Thank you 

There is a extra section in both Promethea and Pandora, the Promethea area is called Cistern of Slaughter and you can get there from Meridian Metroplex the Pandora one is The Slaughter Shaft from Konrad's Hold.

• Like 2

On 9/20/2019 at 7:21 AM, kittygirl2010 said:

I was missing this one too until I happened to be walking around each location again. Stumbled upon a sign near a waterfall at the very northern part of the map (near the eridian writing). What a pain in the keester!

I thought this was fully glitched for me until finding that "Jason's falls" or whatever it is. Probably just added by somebody as an Easter egg or in-joke without realizing what a pain it would cause!

Well I think mine has truly glitched. I have every named location for the trophies then went to everywhere else and haven't got all named locations. I go to slaughter star and it says 0/1 locations...

I also can't enter proving ground fervor... So either fervor is stopping me and slaughter star doesn't matter at 0/1 or both are stopping me 

Edited by lilpain97