Vern3r0z

Floodmoor Basin 14/15 locations

22 posts in this topic

I have painted the whole map blue. Since there are no guides out yet, does anyone have any tips to any easily missed locations?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm struggling with this too. Not just in this location. I'm missing at least 1 location on each planet. The thing that doesn't make sense for me is that it when I go to each location it says I found them all and then when I go over the planet summary it still says I'm missing one. These are gonna me annoying to find...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFamilyRuin said:

How do you see how many locations you have been to out of how many there are? (x/z)

Press L3 on the map screen

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have every place in Promethea and there's not trophy. Can anyone clear this, I have 7 maps in Promethea, is complete? Thank you 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally found it, its a little bit to the left of the north most eridian writing, theres a sign there you need to walk right up to it. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sette_seven said:

Finally found it, its a little bit to the left of the north most eridian writing, theres a sign there you need to walk right up to it. 

Thanks man! It was the same one for me also, what an awful location.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judithpa said:

I have every place in Promethea and there's not trophy. Can anyone clear this, I have 7 maps in Promethea, is complete? Thank you 

There is a extra section in both Promethea and Pandora, the Promethea area is called Cistern of Slaughter and you can get there from Meridian Metroplex the Pandora one is The Slaughter Shaft from Konrad's Hold.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoeConnor said:

There is a extra section in both Promethea and Pandora, the Promethea area is called Cistern of Slaughter and you can get there from Meridian Metroplex the Pandora one is The Slaughter Shaft from Konrad's Hold.

Thank you 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sette_seven said:

Finally found it, its a little bit to the left of the north most eridian writing, theres a sign there you need to walk right up to it. 

Can you show that place with a screen shot? I have search everywhere and still missing one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bit of a different issue where trophies are not popping when they should be. Currently have Pandora and Eden 6 at full exploration and not trophies are triggering, I am curious if they could be bugged.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Havok_Knight said:

I have a bit of a different issue where trophies are not popping when they should be. Currently have Pandora and Eden 6 at full exploration and not trophies are triggering, I am curious if they could be bugged.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PLATINIUMGAMEUR said:

 

I think you are misunderstanding what I said. I have all of Pandora 78/78 and all of Eden-6 63/63 explored and the trophies have not popped. There is a glitch with those trophies right now. At least for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was missing this one too until I happened to be walking around each location again. Stumbled upon a sign near a waterfall at the very northern part of the map (near the eridian writing). What a pain in the keester!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2019 at 7:21 AM, kittygirl2010 said:

I was missing this one too until I happened to be walking around each location again. Stumbled upon a sign near a waterfall at the very northern part of the map (near the eridian writing). What a pain in the keester!

 

I thought this was fully glitched for me until finding that "Jason's falls" or whatever it is. Probably just added by somebody as an Easter egg or in-joke without realizing what a pain it would cause!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I think mine has truly glitched. I have every named location for the trophies then went to everywhere else and haven't got all named locations. I go to slaughter star and it says 0/1 locations...

 

I also can't enter proving ground fervor... So either fervor is stopping me and slaughter star doesn't matter at 0/1 or both are stopping me 

Edited by lilpain97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kuolemanlaakso said:

So much bitching over something so easy to solve. It's what id expect of the community here.

 

This was a major problem in Borderlands 2. That's why we all have a short fuse about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.