Trophy thoughts

Patrickosan

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, RehTehTeh said:

Anyone know how to get the Over achiever trophy? Pretty sure it's bugged but I may be doing something wrong, I've just no idea what.

I haven't gotten it yet but I found a method. It seems to be tied to missions that have a time restraint but its bugged on most missions. After you complete David's (Power Plant) missions I kept redoing his extra mission and I've been getting mission credits for Over Achiever. The only bad thing is I think you have to redo that mission up to 50 times. You have to get to tier 5 to get the trophy and to get to tier 4 you have to complete 23 missions so I'm only guessing its doubled to get to the 5th tier. 

The one Im having issues with is Container. I got 7 out of 10 and even though I thought I did one in the extra missions it still says I didn't.

Edited by Animator22

11 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

same here 7/10.. i have no clue how to get it!!

It's infuriating to read. I had no serious problems with cargo trophies, whenever I needed something it was as simple as just doing the cargo missions for whoever I needed the trophy for (ADR, Container etc) and it'd either go up by 1 after like 2/3 missions. Really wish I had the answer to give to you all... all I can say is that I've emailed them on the specific details that I had with the game and they helped me through the issues. Hopefully a hot fix is coming in real soon for the cargo situation a lot of people are having but I don't really have a lot of details from their side.

28eff4c1d95134faf1e96f65e769b941.png

This was to do with the "Over Achiever" trophy when I was having issues but when it comes to the cargo trophies I haven't heard much, if anything.

Edited by RehTehTeh

• 2 weeks later...

So I just emailed the devs "Triangle Studios" and I got a response. The first thing he told me is that their team no longer has any control on the game. It's now fully under Soedesco's hands but he was still able to give me some info regarding the container concern.

Response:

Cargo Missions - It can be frustrating to level the cargo skill as side-missions are randomly assigned a type which can take a while for you to get your cargo type. Even if there's a container on the trailer, it could be that the trailer isn't configured as a "cargo" type, which will cause it to count towards another skill. 

The only think I can suggest is to try side missions for other clients as well. Some of them are more likely to assign cargo missions than others. The mistake here is that too few storyline missions count towards the cargo skill. This is an oversight due to a major shift in missions quite late in the project.

So it's a random thing that appears and just advised running different client missions. If I happen to get 1 I'll note who I got the job from but this may be one I might just let go. I still would have to do David's mission another 40 times just to get Skilled Driver and driving all the way back to his location to get another trailer just eats up too much time. If a 2nd garage or fast travel option was available this wouldn't be as bad to do. 

• Like 2