Any one getting Saints Row 4?

I think the better question is, who won't be getting Saints Row 4?  Saints row was better than GTA4 by far, it was fun and I plan to get the fourth on launch day.

I wouldn't say it was better than Gta Iv come on now calm down there 

I was going to get it but somethings came up but we'l see .

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say it was better than Gta Iv come on now calm down there 

I was going to get it but somethings came up but we'l see .

I would rather hammer nails into my entire body, instead of playing that garbage that was GTA4 for one second, Saints row 3 I played for 10 hours non stop, enough said :D

Edited by drummerklg

I think the better question is, who won't be getting Saints Row 4?  Saints row was better than GTA4 by far, it was fun and I plan to get the fourth on launch day.

Lol, why are people comparing Saint's Row to GTA? They're totally different platforms. I haven't played SR3 on my account, but I have played it. I will borrow the game from my friend to get the trophies on my account, lol. I'm more excited for GTA V =) I have pre-ordered it, I don't bother to pre order SR4.

i've actually pre-ordered my copy of it. Saints Row 2 was my favorite out of the series, but Saints Row 3 wasn't as good as 2.

Lol, if SR2 was your favourite SR game, then it's obvious that you didn't think SR3 was as good as 2...

Lol, why are people comparing Saint's Row to GTA? They're totally different platforms. I haven't played SR3 on my account, but I have played it. I will borrow the game from my friend to get the trophies on my account, lol. I'm more excited for GTA V =) I have pre-ordered it, I don't bother to pre order SR4.

Ok, I know this might sound crazy, but because it is an open world sandbox game maybe?

I would rather hammer nails into my entire body, instead of playing that garbage that was GTA4 for one second, Saints row 3 I played for 10 hours non stop, enough said :D

Gta iv wasn't garbage man , while i did really enjoy saints row 3 it's no way near as good as of a game as Gta iv .

Ok, I know this might sound crazy, but because it is an open world sandbox game maybe?

Nah that doesn't really work cause you can't compare Just cause 2 to saints row 3 can you ? lol

• Like 1

Yes, pre-ordered it, looking forward to it ^^

Gta iv wasn't garbage man , while i did really enjoy saints row 3 it's no way near as good as of a game as Gta iv .

Better just drop the subject. drummer didn't like it and thought it was garbage. That is his opinion, you don't need to agree with it :)

• Like 1

Nah that doesn't really work cause you can't compare Just cause 2 to saints row 3 can you ? lol

Sure you can, throw in Mercenaries in there as well.

I won't be getting it at all. I was excited when 3 came out and when I played it, it was just ridiculous, nothing but stupid jokes and weapons, it was like something a 12 year old would find funny, the missions sucked and the customization was crap in it also. Saints Row 2 was far better, I watched the trailer for 4 and it looks even worse than 3. If they make one like SR 1 or 2 again I'll buy, but not this obnoxious crap.

• Like 2

Lol, if SR2 was your favourite SR game, then it's obvious that you didn't think SR3 was as good as 2...

Ah Dang it... you are right. that's what happens when you don't pay attention and tired.

I won't be getting it at all. I was excited when 3 came out and when I played it, it was just ridiculous, nothing but stupid jokes and weapons, it was like something a 12 year old would find funny, the missions sucked and the customization was crap in it also. Saints Row 2 was far better, I watched the trailer for 4 and it looks even worse than 3. If they make one like SR 1 or 2 again I'll buy, but not this obnoxious crap.

The obnoxious crap is what makes the game so great, just my opinion.

• Like 2

Nah I will download it if it comes to PLUS of course but otherwise I doubt I'll ever play it unless it winds up as a super cheap bundle and there's a hole in my gaming at that time.

They did a lot of things right in SR3, letting you design your character, and tattoos, co-op for the story mode etc. It's funny because originally GTA had a very similar approach of over the top insanity that made it so much fun. Over time GTA has taken a more serious approach and trying to achieve a sort of hyper-realism in many ways, which I think has drained some of the fun out of the game. Having said that, I have no doubt that GTA5 will be 1000 times the game that SR4 will be and am way, way more excited to play that game.

GTA4 also actually won on overall humour, by the way, by virtue of their hilarious radio stations which is the one thing they really knocked out of the park in that game. Man I hope Lazlo is back for GTA5. You know what I'm saying? Georgie-boy? South of the fuckin' equator. A little of the old blra-ra-la