Trophy Information (and Thoughts)

AyAerith

Agatha Knife is an indie adventure/point and click game by Mango Protocol. It has been on Xbox since April 2018 and the achievement list is identical. Based on that, it is a 6-8 hour completion with 2 playthroughs required (one with and without spending money), and there are 8 missables to look out for.

As for the game itself, I played it's sister game Mechanika by the same developer. It was a ezpz for an Xbox Gamerscore event but it ended up being really enjoyable. The dark humor and vast amount of references were right up my alley, and based on reviews, this looks to be more of that.

I'm adding this to my list for sure. Your thoughts?

• Like 2

I kind of want it just for the Meowth trophy icon (how did they get away with that?)

But it does seem very...different, and I may pick it up. I can't decide if it loves animals or hates them though, and I fall very firmly on animal-lover territory...butchering them doesn't seem like my thing...

• Like 1

I thought it was a really good game - really surprised me as I'd not heard of it until the publisher emailed me a copy for review. 

We reviewed it here: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/psychotics-agatha-knife-ps4-review/

It's rather dark at times and a bit morbid, but it's all sandwiched between lots of comedy and references. It even has Marilyn Manson in it!