All 180,000 REP Points In Challenges

Nitemares-----

I'm sure some are wondering what happens with Gold in every Sub-Challenge, if there is a Rank 7 or anything special. Well I can confirm nothing changes, it stays at Rank 6, after all credits spent for upgrades, decals & skins, you have ¢1620 left unspent. Also got my full 100% in Trophies earlier, so I'm completely done with this game, well that is unless they add a Hard III & Survival III ? or additional Story DLC. On my final run on Black Friday, I beat my Score with 380,735 with Gold in all 4 Sub-Challenges.

Challenges-Complete.jpg

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

I admit it was underwhelming.

Too much effort for just a silver trophy.

The Sub-Challenge Silver Trophy is just a Medal for each one, I just did all Gold to see what happens, totally agree, very underwhelming.

12 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I don’t understand why so much extra credit though then. What’s it for if you can’t buy anything else?

No clue, I actually thought they would add more stuff like characters, bike decals or maybe rings up to Level 4, but nothing at all, pretty pointless to have ¢ unspent.

• Like 2

Sorry to ask here but anyone know how to get Sarah other outfit, the one with military pants and leather jacket?  I've seen some footage of that and no way to unlock or activate it. 

12 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I don’t understand why so much extra credit though then. What’s it for if you can’t buy anything else?

My guess is breathing room.  We don't have to G everything to get all trophies and I like that tbh.  A bit crap that they didn't do a reward for those who went the extra mile tho. 

4 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Sorry to ask here but anyone know how to get Sarah other outfit, the one with military pants and leather jacket?  I've seen some footage of that and no way to unlock or activate it. 

It's the way Sarah looked when she was first available to purchase. I noticed on an update they did that same day, that suddenly she had the current outfit. I've mentioned about it a few weeks ago when she was available. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I don't understand the point of the extra currency though. I could understand if they were going to have other things to purchase. But, it looks like they aren't. I also wish the Gold in everything had been a bit more satisfying. I worked my tail off to get gold in every challenge and every sub challenge

There's nothing to understand. Not all players goes for everything on gold, which doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to buy rings updates and skins. If some just achieve silver or bronze, they won't have as much currency, as all the others with fully gold medal list. But with Bend to add extra money, even players with only bronze scores would be able to buy whatever they want. It's simply a respectful attitude to all kind of players.

Edited by LazyJournalist
  • Like 1