GTA Online : Is it still possible to reach lvl 100 and get Numero Uno on PS3

KRIEGLERR

Looking at my trophy list it always bothered me that I did so much in GTA V (all collectibles and 100% completion of story) but didn't bother finishing with the online trophies.  

I'm lvl 67 (checked on Rockstar social club) is it still possible to reach lvl 100 and also get the Numero Uno trophy ???

I heard the online on PS3 is a mess filled with hackers, I alreay have the bounty related trophy, I just don't want hacker to reset my RP/Level, any way around that??

3 hours ago, KRIEGLERR said:

Looking at my trophy list it always bothered me that I did so much in GTA V (all collectibles and 100% completion of story) but didn't bother finishing with the online trophies.  

I'm lvl 67 (checked on Rockstar social club) is it still possible to reach lvl 100 and also get the Numero Uno trophy ???

I heard the online on PS3 is a mess filled with hackers, I alreay have the bounty related trophy, I just don't want hacker to reset my RP/Level, any way around that??

You can be safe by doing everything in private sessions. If I recally correctly, you need at least one player for some Numero Uno requirements. Anyway, considering that you already have Run Like The Wind, there's nothing that can stop you from getting the platinum.

36 minutes ago, Loc_Ops said:

You can be safe by doing everything in private sessions. If I recally correctly, you need at least one player for some Numero Uno requirements. Anyway, considering that you already have Run Like The Wind, there's nothing that can stop you from getting the platinum.

3 players in total to win one type of race where you need to tell the driver where to go. Other than that, I did everything for Numero Uno using 2 consoles. 

During my boost of Heist DLC like a month ago, I was hacked TWICE, all my levels and houses (Heist progress) was lost, and had to write to Rockstar's support to help me. Luckily they did and I was able to finish the game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HaserPL said:

3 players in total to win one type of race where you need to tell the driver where to go. Other than that, I did everything for Numero Uno using 2 consoles. 

During my boost of Heist DLC like a month ago, I was hacked TWICE, all my levels and houses (Heist progress) was lost, and had to write to Rockstar's support to help me. Luckily they did and I was able to finish the game.

Well I have to say after playing a couple of hours online today. I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna reach lvl 100, no idea what to do in solo to get me RP and I tried doing heists with randoms and it honestly felt really hard and they all sucked and kept dying. 

33 minutes ago, KRIEGLERR said:

Well I have to say after playing a couple of hours online today. I have no idea how the fuck I'm gonna reach lvl 100, no idea what to do in solo to get me RP and I tried doing heists with randoms and it honestly felt really hard and they all sucked and kept dying. 

When I was grinding RP, I was doing constantly mission No Hay Bronco or something like that. Using armored Kuruma it took me 5/6 minutes, and I was getting around 5000 RP every time (most of the RP was from killing enemies). I did the mission 20 times each day, and it took me less than two weeks to get to rank 100.

On 16-9-2019 at 6:19 PM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Yes.  Join a crew so you have someone "sane" to do some of the stuff with.  Also, there are always some great boosting sessions on this site.

41 minutes ago, KRIEGLERR said:

There were good boosting sessions, for this game on PS3 the sessions are almost dead. Online heists are full of players which are trolling around killing themself or killing teammates, or I may just be unlucky but I doubt that.

Online is still active, but going for objectives like heists or trophies which require alot of activities is almost a no-go with randoms. Best shot is with some players from this site here, as these are not going to make your progress endless long..

Good luck!

On 17/09/2019 at 7:12 PM, HaserPL said:

When I was grinding RP, I was doing constantly mission No Hay Bronco or something like that. Using armored Kuruma it took me 5/6 minutes, and I was getting around 5000 RP every time (most of the RP was from killing enemies). I did the mission 20 times each day, and it took me less than two weeks to get to rank 100.

Thanks, how can I trigger that mission ? and more importantly grinding it

On 17/09/2019 at 7:12 PM, HaserPL said:

Just reached lvl 78... I bought the Armored Kuruma not too long ago, No Hay Bronco doesn't give me as much RP as you though, It nets me between 3900/4300 RP and it takes me between 7mins 30 seconds / 8mins 30 seconds to finish it.  

Meanwhile Blow Up II gives me 4000RP for 15 minutes (12 minutes being AFK) It takes me 2 minutes to drive to the cars , Plant the bomb and bring the Banshee back, then I wait 12 minutes before blowing the cars.  

I think so far this is the best, as I can basically be AFK for 12 minutes, play 3 minutes, then spend12 minutes on my computer and so on.  

Still this is gonna take a lot of time...

6 minutes ago, KRIEGLERR said:

Just reached lvl 78... I bought the Armored Kuruma not too long ago, No Hay Bronco doesn't give me as much RP as you though, It nets me between 3900/4300 RP and it takes me between 7mins 30 seconds / 8mins 30 seconds to finish it.  

Meanwhile Blow Up II gives me 4000RP for 15 minutes (12 minutes being AFK) It takes me 2 minutes to drive to the cars , Plant the bomb and bring the Banshee back, then I wait 12 minutes before blowing the cars.  

I think so far this is the best, as I can basically be AFK for 12 minutes, play 3 minutes, then spend12 minutes on my computer and so on.  

Still this is gonna take a lot of time...

I did it like, 4.5 years ago, so that's probably certain that they changed something about it. But even so, when you don't have anything to do you can get like 8000 RP per 15 minutes, that's not bad. When I'm going to play PS4 version, after doing all the DLC's, this will be my method to grind the remaining RP left.