SweatySpahgetti

AMA

25 posts in this topic

The 20 cosmetic items you need to buy from Earl - is it any 20?  Any items that don't register as "cosmetic" (furniture for example?).

 

Congrats.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TemplePilot said:

The 20 cosmetic items you need to buy from Earl - is it any 20?  Any items that don't register as "cosmetic" (furniture for example?).

 

Congrats.

all items counted for me, and furniture was the cheapest so i bought a lot of it. 

11 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

I'll ask the obvious first question, how many hours?

my save file came out to almost 48 hours but that was with farming for fun. No afk time tho

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SweatySpahgetti said:

redwood hands down, good ol' tall boi 

 

Good pick.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much did you tip Moxxi? Don't tell me she seduced you into giving her half your earnings...don't repeat my mistakes. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deelwheels said:

How much did you tip Moxxi? Don't tell me she seduced you into giving her half your earnings...don't repeat my mistakes. 

she hustled me out of a good 300k before i realized i was only getting two weapons from her :( dont even get me started on the slot machines 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How easy/hard was it to find side quests? I was reading a lot are rare spawns and don’t always show up on the map

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KIERONOO said:

How easy/hard was it to find side quests? I was reading a lot are rare spawns and don’t always show up on the map

the rare spawn missions dont count for the trophy, but side missions are annoying to find. But more and more guides are coming out now. what counts for the side mission trophy is Circle Of Slaughter, Proving Grounds, and the Side missions you find in the world. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Circle Of Slaughter, Proving Grounds in the world and soloable or are they in the social thing co op only?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find the last location for Skywell. Is it in a tricky spot? I've done all of the side missions in the area.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EliteBlader said:

I can't find the last location for Skywell. Is it in a tricky spot? I've done all of the side missions in the area.

It's most likely the area with the slot machine I missed it too till I went back. Try this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiSqZzq7NfkAhUD16wKHZIZBkYQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Are the Circle Of Slaughter, Proving Grounds in the world and soloable or are they in the social thing co op only?

i solo'd everything, what you can do is turn on mayhem mode so it scales to your level and even if thats too hard turn it off and just complete normal lvl 50. It can all be done in 1 playthrough 

6 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

what was the confusing part?

finding quests and the tracker for how many missions youve done and slabs youve collected lie to you

20 minutes ago, tgmundoo said:

How do you enter the areas with locked eridian doors in areas such as Ascension bluff? 

i dont think anyone has figured it out yet actually

39 minutes ago, EliteBlader said:

I can't find the last location for Skywell. Is it in a tricky spot? I've done all of the side missions in the area.

I had this problem too, When you first go into the area with the elevator there should be a little drop down on the right side  and you can see it on the map because it has a slot machine in it. It's like a little loot room and it counts. If that doesnt help id be down to join your game and take you there whenever!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a scale from The Presequel to Borderlands (JP), how bad are they gonna fuck up the DLC?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

On a scale from The Presequel to Borderlands (JP), how bad are they gonna fuck up the DLC?

as long as they dont ride gimmicks like they did in BL2, I think it'll be great. But i want DLC that actually builds onto the main story and not some goofy side story. It would be hard for them to mess it up though, i think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, soniq said:

i checked his site multiple times throughout going for it and it wasnt updated at all when i was doing it, a lot of what he had on was incomplete as well. Glad guides are finally getting posted tho.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the response! Congrats man!

 

You said the skywell slot machine drop down was by the elevator.  I'm not on the game right now but was that before or after the vents?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

thanks for the response! Congrats man!

 

You said the skywell slot machine drop down was by the elevator.  I'm not on the game right now but was that before or after the vents?

It's before and I also posted a video with it's location

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.