AMA

SweatySpahgetti

12 minutes ago, TemplePilot said:

The 20 cosmetic items you need to buy from Earl - is it any 20?  Any items that don't register as "cosmetic" (furniture for example?).

Congrats.

all items counted for me, and furniture was the cheapest so i bought a lot of it. 

11 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

I'll ask the obvious first question, how many hours?

my save file came out to almost 48 hours but that was with farming for fun. No afk time tho

• Like 1

Just now, KIERONOO said:

How easy/hard was it to find side quests? I was reading a lot are rare spawns and don’t always show up on the map

the rare spawn missions dont count for the trophy, but side missions are annoying to find. But more and more guides are coming out now. what counts for the side mission trophy is Circle Of Slaughter, Proving Grounds, and the Side missions you find in the world. 

14 minutes ago, EliteBlader said:

I can't find the last location for Skywell. Is it in a tricky spot? I've done all of the side missions in the area.

It's most likely the area with the slot machine I missed it too till I went back. Try this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiSqZzq7NfkAhUD16wKHZIZBkYQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Are the Circle Of Slaughter, Proving Grounds in the world and soloable or are they in the social thing co op only?

i solo'd everything, what you can do is turn on mayhem mode so it scales to your level and even if thats too hard turn it off and just complete normal lvl 50. It can all be done in 1 playthrough 

6 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

what was the confusing part?

finding quests and the tracker for how many missions youve done and slabs youve collected lie to you

20 minutes ago, tgmundoo said:

How do you enter the areas with locked eridian doors in areas such as Ascension bluff? 

i dont think anyone has figured it out yet actually

39 minutes ago, EliteBlader said:

I can't find the last location for Skywell. Is it in a tricky spot? I've done all of the side missions in the area.

I had this problem too, When you first go into the area with the elevator there should be a little drop down on the right side  and you can see it on the map because it has a slot machine in it. It's like a little loot room and it counts. If that doesnt help id be down to join your game and take you there whenever!

8 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

On a scale from The Presequel to Borderlands (JP), how bad are they gonna fuck up the DLC?

as long as they dont ride gimmicks like they did in BL2, I think it'll be great. But i want DLC that actually builds onto the main story and not some goofy side story. It would be hard for them to mess it up though, i think.

36 minutes ago, soniq said:

i checked his site multiple times throughout going for it and it wasnt updated at all when i was doing it, a lot of what he had on was incomplete as well. Glad guides are finally getting posted tho.