Trade Legendaries

x90BartPLx

10 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You really don't need to trade legendaries. After you hit level 100, go to the mapworks and buy up all of the weapons from the gambler guy. If you get a legendary then you're done. If not, reload a backup save and try again. You'll get a legendary within 10 minutes.

I spent more than a million on gold and have no Legendaries yet. 

On 9/19/2019 at 0:37 PM, NathanielJohn said:

You really don't need to trade legendaries. After you hit level 100, go to the mapworks and buy up all of the weapons from the gambler guy. If you get a legendary then you're done. If not, reload a backup save and try again. You'll get a legendary within 10 minutes.

this does not work..

everytime i reload it gives me the same items

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hakoom said:

this does not work..

everytime i reload it gives me the same items

You're not at level 100 yet. Gambling items are tied to your level, and there's essentially no point in trying to get legendaries this way until you are level 100. And you can reset what items the gambler has by changing your map 3 or 4 times.

7 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You're not at level 100 yet. Gambling items are tied to your level, and there's essentially no point in trying to get legendaries this way until you are level 100. And you can reset what items the gambler has by changing your map 3 or 4 times.

i saw ppl get legendaries at lvl 50~60 with a google search not at gambler though just random loot

so you are saying at lvl 100 this is guaranteed? ( at gambler )

if so then il test again once i get there.. lvlng is damn slow

thanks

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Thank you this certainly works. Took about 30 mins. You should reshuffle the stocks of gambler by going thru various waypoints or dungeons if you don’t get at first attempt. If you just reload the game/backup save without reshuffling then you will end up getting same items again. Btw I played on Xbox one. Video below to show that it works

Edited by supkris

On 19.9.2019 at 11:37 AM, NathanielJohn said:

Thanks you, works great on PS4 ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If you only want Legendary for trophy only, you can create "Legendary from Other World" easter egg. I got mine from this.

Recipe is

- One eye willie's other eye

- Buffadon bill hide mask

- Clap trap bolt

- Diamond sword

first 3 items is 1 time 100% spawn I think. Only Diamond sword you need to reroll map to spawn the mine cave. If you lucky you could get the Mine to spawn in 1st attempt.