Credit Where is Due - Acollades not updating

Nego_Brown_

Hey guys, after 4 years i got back into the game in the delisting craze of weeks ago, as i bought the season pass and all the dlcs, but bikes.

Since i returned i got the “Welcome to the limit”, “hoonatic”,”contender” and “unbeatable” trophies.

As i got a lot of dlc to play, i didnt care much about griding accolades, leaving it to for the end, when there will be nothing else to play in the game.

But, sunday i just went to check how the accolades where going, since i’m almost in the middle of the dlcs. After playing some events i noticed that they are not updating, no matter haw many overdrives i accomplished, events i finished(single or tour) or cars i drove.

is it bugged? I cant believe i wont plat this one after all i done till now.

Seeing this topic among the recent other topics I'm starting to think that there perhaps is something up with the server related to accounts and licenses. You might want to ask Sony PlayStation about it or perhaps just  try again on Monday. I allready got the Trophy. It came naturally when I played a lot of Club / individual online events a few years ago.

13 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Seeing this topic among the recent other topics I'm starting to think that there perhaps is something up with the server related to accounts and licenses. You might want to ask Sony PlayStation about it or perhaps just  try again on Monday. I allready got the Trophy. It came naturally when I played a lot of Club / individual online events a few years ago.

I am very reticent over asking any of this companies for help as i think all i'll got is a corporate-seried-answer. 

The server is having a lot of issues since the last year, according to posts over the internet. I, Myself had problems with the "Unbeatable" trophy.

As you said, this could be the problem. But it shouldnt have, as this stats should be primarily in the console.

Man...this really got me. 

49 minutes ago, Nego_Brown_ said:

I am very reticent over asking any of this companies for help as i think all i'll got is a corporate-seried-answer. 

The server is having a lot of issues since the last year, according to posts over the internet. I, Myself had problems with the "Unbeatable" trophy.

As you said, this could be the problem. But it shouldnt have, as this stats should be primarily in the console.

Man...this really got me. 

I'll try to play #DRIVECLUB tonight to see what happens (in 5 hours from now)

Well, guess what? It is a server problem.

The thing is, everytime i started the game i just went through the menus directly to the tours and started the events.

Every time i did that, the game conected to the servers during the events and because of that, most of the accolades didnt update.

Just started the game and in the main menu, waited til all the features where loaded/conected (my club, challenges -even without having none-, addons and profile).

Runned an event and the accolades updated, but just for that event. Everything a did before were not accounted for.

its a bummer, but at least now i figured it out.