Challenges question

lurch_9944

With all 12 challenges out now I'd like to ask what was the easiest and what challenge was the hardest for you?

Easiest - dead before daylight, got gold after just a few tries the stamina on vault ring and the roll reload ring was great.

Hardest - infested, that challenge is such a cluster fuck im only at a bronze with it and even them just barely bronze. 

• Like 1

Well, this depends. It depends on each person, and also it depends if you played the challenge before or after the patches were released for each one. I played all mine in order from day one. The later challenges (Hordes and the bike one with the golf cart) and the combat were the easiest for me. The bike challenges were harder. I think Outride was the hardest challenge, let alone the hardest bike challenge. Also, the first horde was terrible for me. 

I finished them all last night with gold all over. I felt my strong suit was the bike challenges. Besides Outride, I was getting gold with about 30min in.

My easiest gotta be Black Friday. I got gold on my third run, and managed to push it to 600k. Killed myself because it is really easy to survive and I was in the shit for about 15min. Really easy, but I don't know how people got the stamina for a 2Bi score.

Hardest was Surrounded, even with some other patches. Took me well over 12 runs~

Edited by Thinger95