Master of Svardborg?

Zebkoril

Are groups still running Svardborg Master? I'm just about to unlock this in the campaign, but I see noone has earned the trophy since June.

Just wondering if it is still possible in the current mod, or if people still queue for it. Or is this something that is going to require setting up a boosting session now?

Edited by Zebkoril

I found it a difficult trophy even before the last round of character nerfs. I tried the mission about 50 times back in May or June this year and failed to get the trophy. The mission at the time was not that hard to beat the boss but someone in the mission always seemed to die. I had about a 75% win rate despite having a character who was perhaps underpowered for what was needed. Out of the 50 or so attempts that I failed I died myself about 10 times. I was on the weak side and not really ready but was i was trying to get the trophy in before the nerfs took place. The problem was that there are a few minor technical things you need EVERYONE to do to get through without dying and there always seemed to be one or two people who had no idea what they were doing. I hate using the microphone and rarely play co-op outside of my family but in desperation I started using the microphone to urge people when they needed to hide behind the pillars and stuff. As well as the people in the mission who had no clue what to do there was usually one or two people who had characters even weaker than me who died through bad luck and then there were those missions where the best characters taking part were only average at best so there was no one to carry every one else. It's like Dragonfight you need probably need a pre arranged group with most people OP and a couple of serious OP characters and someone who  

I was a tank fighter until June. Tank fighters got a massive nerf in Undermountain so I have not been back to try the mission again or even tried to rebuild my character. I don't know if next months 'uprising' update will rebalance things back in the players favour a bit but it's clear from looking the PSN trophies list that there are a host of trophies that almost no one has been able to get sine the June character nerfs. Fortunately I manged to get most of them done in time like the Demorgorgon master trophy but I failed to get Svardborg and Dragonflight in time. I started playing again just this week only because my son has started Neverwinter and is working through the basic storyline at the moment so I have been playing with him  a little but have still not rebuilt my character so despite being nominally lvl70 I am getting beat up by the occasional minion LOL. Just trying to decide whether to spend the hours now trying to optimise my character properly or wait for the October uprising update. I got caught out by 'path of exile' recently when on returning to the game after a break I had to research and rebuild my character for about 4 hours only for him to get totally reset and nerfed again only 10 days later when the next update came through. I wish these games would just add new keeping adding interesting new content and stop feeling the need to keep fiddling with mechanics unless something is blatantly overbalanced. It gets so hard for more casual players to keep up with rapidly changing mechanics if several games they are playing keep fiddling and fiddling.