Maahniac

How many hours to 100% this game?

19 posts in this topic

I mean, there's A LOT of DLC. Is the DLC fun? And how many hours (and how difficult) to 100% it all? 

Friend took 104 hours to complete everything, and gave it a 5/10 difficulty.

I think that it's subjective, I mean if you like the combat, stealth and Batmobile mechanics, I'd say that is fun as hell.

About how many hours... I don't know. The critical point are the Community Challenges, imo. They highly depend on your skill (and your ability to be focus) and these could make you spend lots of hours. For me that I don't usually play hack n slash and other kind of fighting games, there are some half way difficult moments.

For a bit more of accuracy, most of Community Challenges trophies required for around 4 or 5 hours of trying. However, the 'Requiem for a Killer" was a nightmare in my case, maybe around 15 (or more) hours trying it. They are trophies around 5 or 6 percent of people achieved. 

Without Community Challenges ones, It's a 100% of 3/10 difficulty. But the Community Challenges make it a 6/10, imo.

Edited by TizonaES

Highly dependent on skill. I'm still missing one trophy to beat challenges with one combo with multiple characters. I certainly tried it for 8 hours already. The Requiem for a Killer probably took me 10 hours alone. So I think 100%ing it can easily take upwards of 80-100 hours.

Around 60 hours to do everything except the Community Challenge pack.

The CC pack will take you 10-20 hours. It is skill related but if you don't make any progress after 20 hours you will probably give up.

For that one, i suggest you start with the freeflow trophy. If you can do that challenge, even with Batman, the rest will be easy.

So 70-80 hours

Cant say skills, reliant, the challenge pack is not given to any souls without investement.

About 60 Hours for everything except the community challenge trophies.

It took me about a week playing every day to get the Community Challenge combat trophies. I'd give it a 7/10 difficulty just because of these trophies.

I took about year break between finishing the game and getting the Community Challenge trophies. Not a good idea as I had to relearn the controls and get a feel for the combat again so that made it a bit longer than it should have been.

I loved the combat in the Batman series of games but found there was a lot of luck based in these trophies particularly with the camera and controller (I played the other Batman games on PC). Attacking the wrong enemy with the wrong type of attack messed up my combo many times. Not so much of an issue in the main games but a bigger issues for the challenges as you have so many enemies on screen at the same time.

Around 60 - 70 hours for me minus the Community Challenges.

This was the game that came bundled on my PS4. Played it for a bit but wasn't too concerned about finishing it as I had other games on my to-do-list.

Did the story in early 2016. A bit later on I did all the Riddler collectibles, some of which I had to use YouTube for help, catch the villain himself and lock him at GCPD, and did some of the aggravating trophies.

Brutality 101 took some work but I pulled it off. Did all the AR challenges around late 2016 - early 2017 including the various Batmobile DLCs. Enjoyed the freeflow AR challenges with Harley Quinn and the gang. Enjoyed the one trophy story DLCs. Then came the Community Challenges.

I basically did everything but the three hardest trophies in the set. Earned the platinum at this point. I ended up spending a good 15 - 20 hours in total on the three silver trophies, I'm not exactly sure how much time I actually spent but I'm guessing around 15 hours.

Finally obtained 100 percent in this game in June 2017. Still remains one of my proudest 100 percents.

This game is definitely a bit of a time consumer. You have to do a second playthrough for New Game Plus and find every single Riddler collectible, that alone took up several hours. Then you have stuff like gliding under the bridges in Gotham City, drifting in the Batmobile and scoring 5 Perfect Shots on enemy tanks. With all the updates and DLC thankfully the AR challenges aren't anything difficult. It's the Community Challenges that give a lot of people trouble, as they did for me.

Enjoyed this game from start to finish. A proper sendoff for Rocksteady's Batman.

Looks like to much work and a possible headache.... I'll skip 😂

The 100% took me 75 hours. 

The community pack takes around 10-15 hours (most of the time goes to "Requiem for a Killer") but this is skill based so for me it can take X time and for you Y time

If going for only platinum you won't be too much into the game. The hardest challenges is just more or less pressing the right buttons at the right times (though if you approach the combat challenges later on in the story Batman will be maxed for skill upgrades and can handle it very easily).

The biggest grind though will be dlc Batmobile trophies with their being alot and being a repetitive grind of the same AR challenges using a different skin each time. (I swear I hate achievements/trophies like this it's like getting the video game version of a lobotomy.)

10 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Looks like to much work and a possible headache.... I'll skip 1f602.png

Because it’s too hard?

It took me 85 hours. I did everything and I had a fun time going around with batmobile/flying/beating thugs up. The last two dlc's require patience and skill. If you are a Batman fan, it will seem too small :)

It looks like so much content, I'm personally way more interested in 100%'s rarity (0.75% rn), are people stuck behind the extra AR missions? intriguing

I think I'll get the season pass and do it someday, I've been super obsessed with near-inconsequential lists lately like new game+ on Spider-Man and horizon. Gotta beat asylum and city first tho :) 

On 9/17/2019 at 0:13 PM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

5/10 difficulty.

5/10 diff for Requiem?? Your friend is a legend then. 

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Because it’s too hard?

Nope, lack of interest and time, rather play something else.  If it was a 30 hour 100% and it was on my wish list like Darksiders 3 and Sniper Elite 4 were, I would go for it. 

Just now, Fr_0zt said:

Nope, lack of interest and time, rather play something else.  If it was a 30 hour 100% and it was on my wish list like Darksiders 3 and Sniper Elite 4 were, I would go for it. 

Arkham Knight isn't as bad as a lot of people think, but it's got a number of annoying trophies like scoring 5 Perfect Shots in the Batmobile against the Arkham Knight tanks and flying under three bridges in one continuous glide.

If you do decide to get into it, I think it's worth it. Just don't expect it to be all that short as it's roughly 60 - 75+ hours with all the DLC. The Community Challenges DLC will add more time to that.

80+ Or less I don’t know exactly it’s enough for 100% if you good player and know what are you doing