BlackSaIami

Trophy thoughts?

16 posts in this topic

Just now, BlackSaIami said:

Seperate list:

Yay or nay?

Separate list because PSN only allows a max of 128 (?) trophies in a single list. Hitman 2 is the same way.

18 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Separate list because PSN only allows a max of 128 (?) trophies in a single list. Hitman 2 is the same way.

Is that why this list is like this? Do you need to own the game or something in this game? 

Not a fan myself.. Did it really need a trophy list.. Especially when the merciless kill trophies are nigh on impossible now.. 

6 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Is that why this list is like this? Do you need to own the game or something in this game? 

I would assume owning the game and loading it will be enough to sync the second trophy list. The DLC is only required to get the 2 new survivors and the new killer, but otherwise every player with the base game will have access to the new map and new trophies.

1 hour ago, Kwotey said:

Not a fan myself.. Did it really need a trophy list.. Especially when the merciless kill trophies are nigh on impossible now.. 

They’re doable trophies, I never struggle to get all Adept killer trophies, even since the double pip requirement. Perhaps you lack the patience of learning a new killer and its power, or you just lack skills as a killer.

Keep trying and you’ll eventually get them! ;)

Edited by MaxieM0us3

2 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Tamriel ends up the same. 

5 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

They’re doable trophies, I never struggle to get all Adept killer trophies, even since the double pip requirement. Perhaps you lack the patience of learning a new killer and its power, or you just lack skills as a killer.

Keep trying and you’ll eventually get them! ;)

I'm the first to admit im a bit rubbish as most killers.. i came close once with the doctor and the hag.. i dont play as much as id like at the mo.. ill keep plugging on though :D

3 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I'm the first to admit im a bit rubbish as most killers.. i came close once with the doctor and the hag.. i dont play as much as id like at the mo.. ill keep plugging on though :D

Some of it is luck too. It took me 9 games to do it with the trapper and only 2 for the hillbilly. However, I've done a ton of games with the doctor and have only came close once. And trust me, I'm pretty rubbish at killing too. xD

As for this list, it's exactly what you'd expect. I just hope this killer isn't super OP.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Something to keep in mind with the adept killer trophies is to wait until the monthly rank reset.. at lower ranks the requirement to double PIP is much lower meaning the trophies are easier.

If you are having too much of a hard time I'd just say derank to 15 the day before the rank reset (which is the lowest you can go) then you'll reset down to 17/18..

I don't have the DLC yet but I wonder if it will keep track of how many hatches you close and when you buy the DLC it will pop the trophy after doing maybe 1 more.

@lordzeze this is one of the two trophies that you do not need the DLC, the other being repairing the gen in the Isolation room. Or at least that's how the rest of the trophies on the original list worked. I'm not sure why that would change with the Stranger Things DLC. Closing the hatch with any killer should count towards the 30.