At one spot in the game, my TV always keep losing signal (i'm not joking)

Varhur

I am just as confused as you may be. In the industrial zone, in the zone after you pull out a grate with batclaw and go to the room near fan, before exploding a wall with thugs behind it (i think this is where one of the Heavy Gauntlet upgrades are) my TV just gives up and shows "no signal". Pausing the screen or blindly leaving the area brings everything back. What the fuck is this garbage and how the fuck is this even happening is beyond me. Help? Game works normally everywhere, but that spot where things get fucked. And were similar things happening within either this or other games?

Edited by Varhur

20 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I am just as confused as you may be. In the industrial zone, in the zone after you pull out a grate with batclaw and go to the room near fan, before exploding a wall with thugs behind it (i think this is where one of the Heavy Gauntlet upgrades are) my TV just gives up and shows "no signal". Pausing the screen or blindly leaving the area brings everything back. What the fuck is this garbage and how the fuck is this even happening is beyond me. Help? Game works normally everywhere, but that spot where things get fucked. And were similar things happening within either this or other games?

Try to plug your HDMI/AV cable into another slot in your TV/Console.

Try with another HDMI cable if you can (a recent one preferably).

Maybe, for some reason, on this specific area the game starts sending more information than your HDMI cable is capable of handling, resulting in a black screen.

Don't go buy a new one just to test though, it's just a guess.

Just now, Alexgaara said:

Try with another HDMI cable if you can (a recent one preferably).

Maybe, for some reason, on this specific area the game starts sending more information than your HDMI cable is capable of handling, resulting in a black screen.

Don't go buy a new one just to test though, it's just a guess.

For some reason being at far right resulted in stable signal. The tiny area with the box (heavy gauntlets upgrade) is stable as well. The rest of the room is no signal with screen appearing for split second, then back to black.

• 2 weeks later...

So, Penguin's arena (post Bronze Tiger) is also causing the same problem. Weirdly enough, it started happening after second or third visit here, to gather collectibles.

And if someone's curious, the original crash point was the location of Heavy Gauntlets in Industrial.