Impossible jump?

kusuriuriPT

5 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

The last time i Saw him i cutted down a tree to let him cross the spikes..dont know where to find him Next.

make sure you talk to him to move him as well, he should be at the last screen before the cathredral like area, Mother of something (2 screens left of the tree called 3 knots). There is an enemy with a couch on it's back blocking the way, if you kill it then talk to him, he'll move to the leaning statue at the far right end of the map in the yellowish looking area.

2 minutes ago, Septomor said:

make sure you talk to him to move him as well, he should be at the last screen before the cathredral like area, Mother of something (2 screens left of the tree called 3 knots). There is an enemy with a couch on it's back blocking the way, if you kill it then talk to him, he'll move to the leaning statue at the far right end of the map in the yellowish looking area.

Is that the catedral where i need the 3 visages? Because i need One more..Im assuming that this blocked pass that he Will open for me..its the area for the last visage boss.