BadRep24

Online Servers dead?

11 posts in this topic

Are the online servers in this game completely dead, making the online-related trophies unattainable?

I mean, if the servers still function, then the game can be completed to 100%. Even when it was new, the online was fairly empty. I enjoyed the game quite a bit, so I keep it installed.

Are the servers still up? I saw some recent MP trophies earnings... Can anyone confirm? 

I had started the Game in 2012, without checking how ridiculous the Trophies are...

So right now i still have it installed, never finished it yet, but i will be there for the stupid 4 PPL CoOp Walkthrough...

I really never understanded why Developers dont try to bind players on a game with quality but with such grindfest shit...

Complete the Game with every Class...

Complete the Game with a 4 Player CoOp

Complete it off course on Legendary difficulty, too......

Conversation with all Chars in the Game... Miss one... Bye Bye

Puchase one Item from every Merchant... Miss one... Bye Bye

the Game could be nice as a normal game but this is... no words... ^^

But I'll be there, but like i said, no play through, only as a fouth char right now...

feel free to contact... :)

Edited by Suntropology

So @Suntropology: i would like to do these online trophies. Beating the boss in a 4 player session. I also need the 20 revives trophy. It's been years since i played the game. But i'm trying to complete older games that i started. Let me know what the game plan is and if we have 4 players to do this! Maybe check the last players who earned trophies from the game and contact them?

I joined a full game a few weeks ago, so the servers are still up and functional.

@Helyx: i see you have the PS3 version... But i'm talking about the Vita version.. 

On 10.2.2020 at 6:15 AM, NTGSruler said:

So @Suntropology: i would like to do these online trophies. Beating the boss in a 4 player session. I also need the 20 revives trophy. It's been years since i played the game. But i'm trying to complete older games that i started. Let me know what the game plan is and if we have 4 players to do this! Maybe check the last players who earned trophies from the game and contact them?

Sorry for the late answer, same by me, trying to finish old Shitgames... 😶

Right now I'm on a relocation, so time is on an absolute low level... i'm still at work, while the half of Europe have to stay at home...
but we can do it in time... but right now i didn't play it and, most of all, i dont have a savegame... so i need to start all over again... 🙄

On 10/02/2020 at 5:15 AM, NTGSruler said:

On 30/03/2020 at 2:15 PM, Suntropology said:

Sorry for the late answer, same by me, trying to finish old Shitgames... 1f636.png

Right now I'm on a relocation, so time is on an absolute low level... i'm still at work, while the half of Europe have to stay at home...
but we can do it in time... but right now i didn't play it and, most of all, i dont have a savegame... so i need to start all over again... 1f644.png

I´m working my way through the game and plan to host a Gaming Session once I am at the last boss. I'm in Europe (Lisbon time) and can only play nights (after 10PM normaly). Add me on the PSN and I'll give you a heads-up once the Game Session is on. It might take a while, but I'll try to prioritize this game so I don't take ages.

14 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

I´m working my way through the game and plan to host a Gaming Session once I am at the last boss. I'm in Europe (Lisbon time) and can only play nights (after 10PM normaly). Add me on the PSN and I'll give you a heads-up once the Game Session is on. It might take a while, but I'll try to prioritize this game so I don't take ages.

I'm also trying to get rid of this game, or at least get the most trophys out of it before putting it to an end. What I want to say is, that I would be interested in joining you, clearing out that 4 player trophy and maybe the dark fairy without getting hit as well. I'm currently before the Bad Wolf, so not that far into the game yet. Still I don't like it, it just doesn't feel good while playing it.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, sgu123456 said:

I'm also trying to get rid of this game, or at least get the most trophys out of it before putting it to an end. What I want to say is, that I would be interested in joining you, clearing out that 4 player trophy and maybe the dark fairy without getting hit as well. I'm currently before the Bad Wolf, so not that far into the game yet. Still I don't like it, it just doesn't feel good while playing it.

I wasn't expecting much, and I kinda have fun mindlessly hacking and slashing through the dungeons, but I see your point. I would really like to try to get to the last boss and get the 4 players trophy done. I saw a guy online the other day that seemed to be waiting for people to join him on the last boss, so maybe we get lucky and find someone without much effort. I'm adding you on the PSN.

Edited by fabmorais_2011