Do you sell or keep your game?

JoeTootell

sell, the only games ive ever sold then bought back in regret are DMC4 and Bioshock 1, the rest i have no qualms with when i sell because i know i will never again play them due to constantly buying new games that interest me more until the old games just end up collecting dust..same with the games i want to buy

I have been keeping my games, but recently I have been selling them in preparation for the PS4 release as I have a feeling that I won't be playing my PS3 much when that comes out (honestly, I will probably sell it close to release and just use my vita until it comes out). Also, going back to school soon so I can't be lugging all those games around. I am no game collector or such, I just like playing games for fun!

i keep all of my games now there was a point in time that i sold every game i got once i completed it, but when i got smart to the trade in game i decided to just keep all my games, and with all of these hd remakes it saves more on the wallet

I keep. I used to sell them all the time but now I have been buying cheap PS3 games I never got to play. I just bought Uncharted and I plan on buying the rest of the series. Unfortunately, I used to spend $60 on the new COD when they would come out because my friends and I would all play. They'd get played for like 2 months and then never touched again. I finally stopped and now just buy games I want and have been playing some awesome games.