Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeTootell

Do you sell or keep your game?

65 posts in this topic

title pretty much sums up what i am asking.

personally for years i have been selling the majority of my games, recently though i have been keeping hold of my games which is a habit i would like to continue.

JoeTootell

keep them, I know I could sell them and buy something else but in couple of system gens I want to look back and see my collection how ever small it is

i only trade the game in if the multiplayer ain't worth it and i've completed the game

otherwise i keep it in case someone wants to play it with me ^^

I had 40 games in my shelf at one point, but I started selling them, now I only 2 games, which I will sell soon as well.  When the Ps4 comes around though, I'm going to keep my games.

sell, the only games ive ever sold then bought back in regret are DMC4 and Bioshock 1, the rest i have no qualms with when i sell because i know i will never again play them due to constantly buying new games that interest me more until the old games just end up collecting dust..same with the games i want to buy

I'm a collector. I keep all of my music and video games since you never get shit in return. Plus, you may feel like playing it later on.

Edited by Deth

I have been keeping my games, but recently I have been selling them in preparation for the PS4 release as I have a feeling that I won't be playing my PS3 much when that comes out (honestly, I will probably sell it close to release and just use my vita until it comes out). Also, going back to school soon so I can't be lugging all those games around. I am no game collector or such, I just like playing games for fun!

i keep all my games, i end up re-playing them eventually

Used to sell but I regret it a lot. Now I keep all my games and have been getting back most of the games I had once sold for cheap on ebay

i keep all of my games now there was a point in time that i sold every game i got once i completed it, but when i got smart to the trade in game i decided to just keep all my games, and with all of these hd remakes it saves more on the wallet

I usually keep them but lately i have been selling all the old games i platted

I've never traded in any games.  Stores never offer a decent amount and most of the time I lend and borrow games with friends.

Trade the ones I know I'll probably never look at again.. but most of the time I keep them, especially fighters.. I collect those.

Keep them so I can look at my collection  B) .  If the game was not good (and I know I will never play it again), I give it away, usually to family.

If I've platted it, then I know I won't play it again. In that case, I give it away to friends or family. I used to sell em but getting $2.50 for a game that the store re-prices to sell at $20 makes me mad.

I keep my games. I still have my old ps2, xbox, wii games as well as the consoles still working in perfect conditions.

I still have all my SNES and N64 games. I think I've only sold one or two games and thats because I hated them, so I still have stacks of my old games.

Keep them, I like to see my game collection grow, and sometimes I just want to play again, even with the platinum.

It depends on the game. Normally, I sell em, but if it's a game that I REALLY like, I keep it.

I don't see a point in selling since you barely get any money back so I collect my discs.

I keep. I used to sell them all the time but now I have been buying cheap PS3 games I never got to play. I just bought Uncharted and I plan on buying the rest of the series. Unfortunately, I used to spend $60 on the new COD when they would come out because my friends and I would all play. They'd get played for like 2 months and then never touched again. I finally stopped and now just buy games I want and have been playing some awesome games.