Shilly31415

Blackout Ground War Characters

17 posts in this topic

I know some characters are unobtainable in Ground War, but my last Character to get is Shaw. I was wondering if people have found the Alchemist Set in the box in the Ground War mode.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah me too it shows the mission. I haven't found the item yet.

 

On a side note if anyone doesn't have Woods now it is the chance to do it very easily on Ground War! If you get a good deploying point go to the area where the bandana spawns and then take the heli! Then just camp away from enemies without dying and hopefully your team gets the win! 

 

Edit: I've played at least 10 matches and besides Woods I haven't found any item for a character. does anyone have found 1?

 

 

 

Edited by athanasios_osfp
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh so you've gotten the Voyage Shaw Item? Hopefully I can find it and be done with this Character once and for all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, InfiniteChrome13 said:

Do wins in Ground War count towards the Not A Fluke trophy? 

 

Yes they do. Ground War is OP.

 

I can’t stress enough how important it is you go for Woods unlock in ground war since it makes it 10000% easier

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably you can unlock some characters besides Woods. Today I managed to find Scarlett's item in the boxing gym and thankfully I managed to get a kill with a vehicle on Ground War (down and kill)! I never found her item before in any other mode! Now only Shaw left from zombie characters! 

 

edit: Also found pulp magazine by killing zombies in the boxing gym again!

 

edit 2: @Shilly31415 I can confirm that the alchemical set spawns in the box on Ground War (for me again on boxing gym)! I also unlocked him and got the trophy! I was so nervous because my team was losing and suddenly I see there was only six left of us! Thankfully I managed to get near the enemies and I was on a house! When I looked through the window I saw 2 people coming for me! I unloaded the acid bombs on them and managed to down them! Then I spammed the wraith fire and I killed them! Also the item for Scalett spawns pretty frequently for me today while killing zombies (3 out of 4 tries and the 4th try was the pulp magazine!

Edited by athanasios_osfp
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

Probably you can unlock some characters besides Woods. Today I managed to find Scarlett's item in the boxing gym and thankfully I managed to get a kill with a vehicle on Ground War (down and kill)! I never found her item before in any other mode! Now only Shaw left from zombie characters! 

 

edit: Also found pulp magazine by killing zombies in the boxing gym again!

 

edit 2: @Shilly31415 I can confirm that the alchemical set spawns in the box on Ground War (for me again on boxing gym)! I also unlocked him and got the trophy! I was so nervous because my team was losing and suddenly I see there was only six left of us! Thankfully I managed to get near the enemies and I was on a house! When I looked through the window I saw 2 people coming for me! I unloaded the acid bombs on them and managed to down them! Then I spammed the wraith fire and I killed them! Also the item for Scalett spawns pretty frequently for me today while killing zombies (3 out of 4 tries and the 4th try was the pulp magazine!

Yeah I got it at Asylum, I was skeptical cause I legit went through like 7 boxes and didn't get it but finally got it, got one kill but was unlucky for the second. Gotta keep going cause this might be the best time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shilly31415 said:

Yeah I got it at Asylum, I was skeptical cause I legit went through like 7 boxes and didn't get it but finally got it, got one kill but was unlucky for the second. Gotta keep going cause this might be the best time.

 

Yes it's the best time because not many people go for the zombies locations in Ground War (unlike other modes, for me at least) and in many games the deploying points favour 1 team to get to 1 location and the other on another. I raely found an enemy player in a zombie location.

 

This is how I got it. I also got again the item for Scarlett but I've already unlocked her in a previous game.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@boromir120 Mason and Resnov aren't available in Ground War.

 

For Menendez and Bruno better try them in Alcatraz Quad Portal. You can get the mugshot item from killing zombies and Menendez' token is always on 1 of the 3 supply drops that spawn in the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

@boromir120 Mason and Resnov aren't available in Ground War.

 

For Menendez and Bruno better try them in Alcatraz Quad Portal. You can get the mugshot item from killing zombies and Menendez' token is always on 1 of the 3 supply drops that spawn in the game.

Thank you I’ll give that a go

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, got a pre-order code for Modern Warfare that gives Captain Price in Blackout. Hope somebody can use it.

You can redeem it here: www.callofduty.com/redeem

 

BYYH-643H4-7CLK

 

Cheers.

Edited by Dutch-Shooter62
forgot link
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.