Blackout Ground War Characters

Shilly31415

Yeah me too it shows the mission. I haven't found the item yet.

On a side note if anyone doesn't have Woods now it is the chance to do it very easily on Ground War! If you get a good deploying point go to the area where the bandana spawns and then take the heli! Then just camp away from enemies without dying and hopefully your team gets the win! 

Edit: I've played at least 10 matches and besides Woods I haven't found any item for a character. does anyone have found 1?

Edited by athanasios_osfp

Probably you can unlock some characters besides Woods. Today I managed to find Scarlett's item in the boxing gym and thankfully I managed to get a kill with a vehicle on Ground War (down and kill)! I never found her item before in any other mode! Now only Shaw left from zombie characters! 

edit: Also found pulp magazine by killing zombies in the boxing gym again!

edit 2: @Shilly31415 I can confirm that the alchemical set spawns in the box on Ground War (for me again on boxing gym)! I also unlocked him and got the trophy! I was so nervous because my team was losing and suddenly I see there was only six left of us! Thankfully I managed to get near the enemies and I was on a house! When I looked through the window I saw 2 people coming for me! I unloaded the acid bombs on them and managed to down them! Then I spammed the wraith fire and I killed them! Also the item for Scalett spawns pretty frequently for me today while killing zombies (3 out of 4 tries and the 4th try was the pulp magazine!

Edited by athanasios_osfp

3 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

Probably you can unlock some characters besides Woods. Today I managed to find Scarlett's item in the boxing gym and thankfully I managed to get a kill with a vehicle on Ground War (down and kill)! I never found her item before in any other mode! Now only Shaw left from zombie characters! 

edit: Also found pulp magazine by killing zombies in the boxing gym again!

edit 2: @Shilly31415 I can confirm that the alchemical set spawns in the box on Ground War (for me again on boxing gym)! I also unlocked him and got the trophy! I was so nervous because my team was losing and suddenly I see there was only six left of us! Thankfully I managed to get near the enemies and I was on a house! When I looked through the window I saw 2 people coming for me! I unloaded the acid bombs on them and managed to down them! Then I spammed the wraith fire and I killed them! Also the item for Scalett spawns pretty frequently for me today while killing zombies (3 out of 4 tries and the 4th try was the pulp magazine!

Yeah I got it at Asylum, I was skeptical cause I legit went through like 7 boxes and didn't get it but finally got it, got one kill but was unlucky for the second. Gotta keep going cause this might be the best time.

8 minutes ago, Shilly31415 said:

Yeah I got it at Asylum, I was skeptical cause I legit went through like 7 boxes and didn't get it but finally got it, got one kill but was unlucky for the second. Gotta keep going cause this might be the best time.

Yes it's the best time because not many people go for the zombies locations in Ground War (unlike other modes, for me at least) and in many games the deploying points favour 1 team to get to 1 location and the other on another. I raely found an enemy player in a zombie location.

This is how I got it. I also got again the item for Scarlett but I've already unlocked her in a previous game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...