Latest update - Level 50

LethalLuke1993

13 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Anybody know the best way as of now to level up? I stopped playing it months ago as alot of bugs were happening im like Rank 13 so it's painful cheers.

Collector role is by far the quickest imo, took me from 12 to 31 in a few days, just follow the collectible map and watch videos or something as it's a little boring! 100-300xp per collectible though 

22 hours ago, Brainwatched said:

Collector role is by far the quickest imo, took me from 12 to 31 in a few days, just follow the collectible map and watch videos or something as it's a little boring! 100-300xp per collectible though 

Which map? Is there a video of people doing the best route for the quickest time for the collector role do you know?

21 hours ago, AnonymousPLC69 said:

Do daily challenges, reset awards if you have any to reset, play showdowns, go hunting. 
if you have enough gold for the Bounty Hunter Licence then buy it! When you do bounties make sure to wait till there is 30 seconds left you get more xp and muneh $_$ I recommend doing it with friends (if you have any) is more fun then doing them by yourself 

Are the daily challenges better rewards than GTA V or if there the same then that wont be to bad.

1 hour ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Which map? Is there a video of people doing the best route for the quickest time for the collector role do you know?

Are the daily challenges better rewards than GTA V or if there the same then that wont be to bad.

https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/

While some are in randomised locations now, it didn't really nerf it because I still get decent xp (100-300xp per collectible as said). In all my time grinding so far I don't think i've had a full set and I'm leveling up fast enough without having to do matches (which I suck at lol)

Nah this is slow as anything its BORING and the collector role is not really doing anything for me. This game is dead as fuck why they dont add more content and XP Events i'll never know.

Edit: Ok so these collectibles are the ones that have not changed yet and you can follow the online map and collect them with no issues.

Alcohol Bottles

Bird Eggs

Tarrot Cards

Wild Flowers

The other stuff the items are now in random areas making the map useless. Im betting they will fix the other collectible stuff so the same thing happens with those making getting a complete set more annoying.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

There's an exploit where you can just collect the same few collectibles over and over again by closing the app before the game registers which collectibles you took - while still saving the exp. It's the trick I've been doing these past few days and easily went from lvl 21 to 50 today. It's still grindy, but you can earn around 500 exp every 5 minutes (and earning a lot of cash for the other trophies).

The theory:

- Find a place where there's a few collectibles within the same area

- Stay around that area for a few minutes so the game autosaves and spawns you there everytime you open freeroam

- Find a drawer/chest and open & close it

- Pick up each collectible

- When you pick up the last collectible, close the application once your character has done putting it in his pocket/when you see the exp+ on screen

- Restart the game and start over with the drawer/chest thing

As the game has different cycles, the collectibles don't spawn at the same spot every (real life) day. You can find a good spot using this map (just pick out a spot where there's 3-4 collectibles near eachother): https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/

Here's a video to show the technique (but be aware that this exact spot might not be the same for you, as the cycles change): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJrBcAK2s5c

Every ten times you do this you need to look for Madame Nazar to sell your stuff (you can only carry 10 max of each item), which will in turn give you loads of money. Her location of that day is also found on the Collectors Map.

Hope this will help out some of you on this grind! Like I said, still grindy, but it beats riding your horse for 10 minutes to earn a mere 100exp. Oh and shooting every animal you see along the way earns you another 10exp if you have the naturalist role unlocked. Fuck Hariette. 

4 hours ago, kapitein said:

There's an exploit where you can just collect the same few collectibles over and over again by closing the app before the game registers which collectibles you took - while still saving the exp. It's the trick I've been doing these past few days and easily went from lvl 21 to 50 today. It's still grindy, but you can earn around 500 exp every 5 minutes (and earning a lot of cash for the other trophies).

The theory:

- Find a place where there's a few collectibles within the same area

- Stay around that area for a few minutes so the game autosaves and spawns you there everytime you open freeroam

- Find a drawer/chest and open & close it

- Pick up each collectible

- When you pick up the last collectible, close the application once your character has done putting it in his pocket/when you see the exp+ on screen

- Restart the game and start over with the drawer/chest thing

As the game has different cycles, the collectibles don't spawn at the same spot every (real life) day. You can find a good spot using this map (just pick out a spot where there's 3-4 collectibles near eachother): https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/

Here's a video to show the technique (but be aware that this exact spot might not be the same for you, as the cycles change): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJrBcAK2s5c

Every ten times you do this you need to look for Madame Nazar to sell your stuff (you can only carry 10 max of each item), which will in turn give you loads of money. Her location of that day is also found on the Collectors Map.

Hope this will help out some of you on this grind! Like I said, still grindy, but it beats riding your horse for 10 minutes to earn a mere 100exp. Oh and shooting every animal you see along the way earns you another 10exp if you have the naturalist role unlocked. Fuck Hariette. 

Nice info might just do that as ive just done like 7 sets of collectibles and that was very boring the only decent thing is the money you make. Im Rank 29 now so hopefully it wont take me long as that's all i have left for online now is that Rank 50 crap cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On Mon Aug 24 2020 at 0:23 PM, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Nice info might just do that as ive just done like 7 sets of collectibles and that was very boring the only decent thing is the money you make. Im Rank 29 now so hopefully it wont take me long as that's all i have left for online now is that Rank 50 crap cheers.

Bro, how did you get 3 mvp under rank 50?