FYI Warning about the DLC Trophies

KTILLA23

Doom Eternal multiplayer seems to be really mediocre, it will die fast. Single Player is the reason why people are buying this game.

For arena shooter, DOOM is still the best way to go. I was playing like a month ago and there wasn't a problem with finding groups of people to play, especially in main modes.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Hopefully I'm not mistaken here but I think there is still going to be a classic MP mode in Doom Eternal although it isn't going to be the main focus. The main focus seems to be on this mode:

I think you're right though, this mode doesn't look like it will kill the MP on Doom 2016. However I would definitely expect a few trophies to be involved with this mode and possibly some future DLC trophies as they mention free maps and demons to be added post launch.

I did all the Doom 2016 DLC stuff recently so for anyone looking to make a start on it, I say go for it. It's a bit of a grind but you make progress by just playing it, no need to overthink or try to min/max it. In all honesty the MP is a total blast, I had a great time with it.

The Multiplayer is the only reason I bought Doom 2016. Like in the good old days, it makes fun. I started the Single-Player-Campaign but it was boring for me, I didn't finished it.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

The Multiplayer is the only reason I bought Doom 2016. Like in the good old days, it makes fun. I started the Single-Player-Campaign but it was boring for me, I didn't finished it.

I bought the game for the single player and enjoyed it but yeah I had a total blast with the MP, it's definitely worth playing as there's nothing else quite like it on console.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got every DLC multiplayer trophy. Took me about 26 hrs, and no boosting needed! The leveling up is much faster than I thought. The lobby is ‘almost’ always full. Sometimes, after 12 am there’s constantly 2 or 3 players in the lobby searching other players for some minutes. But during day, it was always full active. If any of you are interested to get 100% on DLCs, but remain unsure, now is a good time to do it.

2020-02-17_12.29.19.jpg 

Edited by r3viladdict
  • Like 4

On 2/17/2020 at 3:48 PM, r3viladdict said:

I finally got every DLC multiplayer trophy. Took me about 26 hrs, and no boosting needed! The leveling up is much faster than I thought. The lobby is ‘almost’ always full. Sometimes, after 12 am there’s constantly 2 or 3 players in the lobby searching other players for some minutes. But during day, it was always full active. If any of you are interested to get 100% on DLCs, but remain unsure, now is a good time to do it.

2020-02-17_12.29.19.jpg 

Thanks for this, I’ve been going back and forth about getting this one for a while now. With your comment and it being $10 on PSN right now, I think I’m gonna go for it!

• Like 1