Giant bone pile/ mining outcrop in the guiding lands

cjl73185

I just started leveling up some of the region's in the guiding lands.  So now I've gathered at enough places in the forest for a giant bonepile and mining outcrop to show up. But I cant find either for the life of me. Does anyone know if thur location is random or the zone they show up in for the forest region. Thanks in advance. 

14 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The easiest way ist to Level up the Coral Highlands, because it's an small Area and you can see it easily. I mean for the Trophy, not for the Materials that you need from the other Areas too.

I'll remember that.  I've only leveled up the forest so far to hunt for yian and zinogre. I'm not a huge fan of the gathering locations in the guiding lands because they don't show up on the map and I feel like i end up missing more than i see.

12 hours ago, cjl73185 said:

I'll remember that.  I've only leveled up the forest so far to hunt for yian and zinogre. I'm not a huge fan of the gathering locations in the guiding lands because they don't show up on the map and I feel like i end up missing more than i see.

You don't need to Level up all Areas, just join other Players. I have Forest at 7 and for the others I join Players with Level 7 in other Areas