PSNProfiles Flashbacks

Azakos

Well he has had that name for quite some time, even on the other site back when it was good. I guess some people wanted to just add nummer1 for some reason and did.

Wow, if that is all it means. I thought it meant something significant like there was a cool backstory or something. :) Thanks for clearly explaining it to me! :D

Wow, if that is all it means. I thought it meant something significant like there was a cool backstory or something. :) Thanks for clearly explaining it to me! :D

Your welcome. I remember a few months ago a few members changed their names and avatars to Portal characters. B)

Your welcome. I remember a few months ago a few members changed their names and avatars to Portal characters. B)

I am sooo not up to date with the latest that is going on with you "CB guys". I used to always be in there, but instead I have become a forum type of guy. My loss or my gain.....whichever way you want to look at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

AF.png

NOT WORTHY OF HIS PRESENCE!

when i dont remember the context...the fuck was i talking about being called pussycakes for O___________________________O

Manny Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MannyReturns.png

as for this...I WAS THERE :awesome:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Look who dropped by today

Capture_zps70f286db.png

Capture1_zps98165f4b.png

Capture2_zps7ea12b05.png

I love that bastard!  :blush:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE_

I was digging through my first Photobucket album to see what golden screencaps I could find from way back when and found a pic of Kiwi I saved! I remember hearing back then that someone was friends with Kiwitos on Facebook and that prick wouldn't send me a friend request. He kinda made a deal to send a request if I could find a pic of him. I went to the "Post a pic of yourself" thread that PS3T had because I remember seeing a pic he put up ages ago. Turns out the prick edited all of his posts and deleted his pics... I was lucky enough to find a quote that someone made of his pic! HE COULDN'T DELETE THAT ONE! I saved the pic and spammed his wall with himself and he caved in and sent me a friend request. I've seen tons of pics of him, but this one will be always be special since it's the first time I saw what that fairy looked like. <3

KIWI.png

• Like 1

I was digging through my first Photobucket album to see what golden screencaps I could find from way back when and found a pic of Kiwi I saved! I remember hearing back then that someone was friends with Kiwitos on Facebook and that prick wouldn't send me a friend request. He kinda made a deal to send a request if I could find a pic of him. I went to the "Post a pic of yourself" thread that PS3T had because I remember seeing a pic he put up ages ago. Turns out the prick edited all of his posts and deleted his pics... I was lucky enough to find a quote that someone made of his pic! HE COULDN'T DELETE THAT ONE! I saved the pic and spammed his wall with himself and he caved in and sent me a friend request. I've seen tons of pics of him, but this one will be always be special since it's the first time I saw what that fairy looked like. <3

Hahaha I remember when you spammed his wall with that pic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...