Easiest platinum with <2% rarity?

Rebourne07

Sup guys, I have a trophy cabinet with my top ten rarest platinums. They are all under 2% rarity except one. I used to be really into getting super hard platinums but now I've moved on from that but my OCD is making me wish I had that 10th one. Any suggestions? Looking for something not too hard or long, but of course I know that's a lot to ask considering I want it less than 2% rarity. Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Killzone Shadow fall 1.76% it's a damned good game and it isn't that hard. My guess is it's so low because of the MP trophies but other than 10-15 mins with one other person you can mindlessly grind everything else with bots. Once you get the method down it doesn't even take that long

This is what I was going to mention. Yes it can be somewhat grindy but not hard. The campaign even on hard is fairly easy except one part.

Scratch that. I see you already have the Shadowfall platinum. I don't know what else to mention. I don't have many sub 2% plats. Some of the ones I do have are MLB games and I am sure the servers are shut down now.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

I think you quite nailed it when you said that it was perhaps a bit much to expect of a 2%< plat to be both not too long and not too hard.

None of the 7 plats I have in this rarity range would come to mind if you asked me about my hardest plats, but they're rather long and require a good deal of commitment, except maybe Blood Bowl 2, if you're into this kind of game.

Edited by KennethMcCormick
sp

Kromaia Omega, (0.76%) it's a little grindy as you have to clear all four levels of the campaign 4 times per playthrough and then you have to complete 4 playthroughs (so play each level up to 16 times), but the NG+ playthroughs are faster (about 2 hours each) with a ship you can unlock at the end of NG. One of the trophies, holding a multiplier to 100x, is somewhat luck based. And then there is a hardcore run in which you have to finish a shorter version of the campaign (complete each level 1 time and then the final boss) without saving and without dying. Though probably the main reason it is so rare is some of the trophies were glitched for a long time, but they were finally patched. I did the trophy guide for it. Depending on your luck with the 100x multiplier and the no death run, it's about 20 hours.

Helldivers is one you probably have from PS+, it is quite fun, but is pretty time consuming. There are also some trophies that require the multiplayer community to complete limited time events. There is also an extremely grindy kill 100,000 enemies trophy, though it can be automated somewhat by rubber banding an APC to drive in circles.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

I feel like dynasty warriors next (vita; 0.8%) is also mentionable. yes it will take a lot of hours just grinding all relations, yes you need to do a level on the 'hardest' setting. but it isn't all that bad.

Hardest part of it is finding atleast 2-3 people (closeby) with a psvita and this game for 4 levels that you need to finish in adhoc play :) (it is doable with 2; I recommend 3; 4 is optimal)

Edited by Bumperklever

Bound is less than 1% and is honestly not hard at all and not long either.

I think it used to be hard before you could skip cutscenes for the speed runs, but now that they are skipped by default, the timings are very easy. I got each of them within a couple of attempts (and most of those attempts were me starting over near the beginning because I prefer to leave room for error later by optimising the start of a speedrun).

I’m not particularly skilled (though I have played a lot of platformers over the years) and I would estimate I spent less than 12 hours on the Plat.

If you do go for it, just be aware that speed run routes have changed from when the trophy guide was written as fear placements are different. So go to YouTube for newer routes for each full-game speedrun route. Individual level runs are fine as those remove all fears anyway. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Transformers: Devastation is really easy and it’s even at 0.96% right now. The power of Ps Plus.

Yep, Transformers: Devastation is what first came to mind.  The game seems to have an inverse difficulty curve.  It gets much easier the more you play it (due to how you level up).  So, don't be put off by it being a little difficult at first.  It's been delisted from the store, but there are physical discs.  And it was on PS+ a few years ago, so you might have it available that way too.

1 hour ago, Smzthy said:

Downwell is pretty easy for a <2% plat.

LOL, don't believe this.

Just now, Kristycism said:

Bound is less than 1% and is honestly not hard at all and not long either.

Yes, Bound is actually much easier than it looks like it should be once you start going for it.  It would probably be my next choice after Transformers: Devastation.

• Like 2