Easiest platinum with <2% rarity?

Rebourne07

Flame Over (PS4, 0.77%) could potentially fall into the short category, but it's definitely a bit of a challenge! There is a trick to acquire all the upgraded equipment, then stash a save file to keep it for each run. But even with that, it's still a bitch to try and save every person and cat, in addition to completing every challenge in one run. 

• Like 1

That's You and Knowledge is Power are both below 2%. 

There's nothing difficult about these games. The biggest reason for their rarity is that you need 6 devices (smartphones, tablets...) to get all the trophies, alternatively you can run an Android Emulator on your pc (if your hardware is strong enough).

However, these games are super fun if you play them with up to 5 friends, so it's highly recommended do play them like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Izularia said:

That's You and Knowledge is Power are both below 2%. 

There's nothing difficult about these games. The biggest reason for their rarity is that you need 6 devices (smartphones, tablets...) to get all the trophies, alternatively you can run an Android Emulator on your pc (if your hardware is strong enough).

However, these games are super fun if you play them with up to 5 friends, so it's highly recommended do play them like that. 

i wish i had 5 friends

haha

• Like 3

Click the link and scroll through. I don't think you can find easy and quick at this percentage unless there's some weird gimmick to take into account like peripherals needed. Below are a few that I spotting that I am somewhat familiar with that aren't too bad. But you can find ones you might like and check for trophy guides or howlongtobeat.com to find out whats easiest and how long it would take. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies?platform=ps4&rarity=ultra-rare&type=platinum&order=rarity&dir=desc&page=10

• Moonlighter- Moderate difficulty and 25ish hours needed
  • Transformers: Devastation - Moderate difficulty and maybe 30 hours.
  • Mighty No. 9 - Moderate difficulty and 20ish hours. 
  • Kung Fu Panda - Easy but a little on the lengthy side needing about 40 hours. 
Edited by spacey_dweeb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

For me, it's Power Gig. Less than 48 hours, and honestly, if I had cared, I could have done it in 24. It's also cheated constantly. 

I would say Guitar Hero 5 more than Power Gig since the latter requires specific peripherals that are absolute shit while GH5 requires just a guitar and a mic if you know the right people (4 drums can be done in a 4v4 along with every other "4 of a kind" trophy and there's no "All Tutorials" trophy), though having drums as well would make things easier for a couple trophies. You can also basically pass off all the hard stuff to someone else since you can have teammates do challenges for you and still get full credit, so there's little to no struggle with the plat. It takes a bit longer, but it's not a super grind by any means.

To me, it's an easy choice...this:

L14e4a1.png

2.30% (EU) / 1.62% (NA)

I still don't even know why this is an ultra rare platinum, ps+ effect maybe? :hmm:. To me it was pretty easy, took me 1 week and 2 days. 

L52dafd.png

Tropico 5 would be my second choice...but it's 2.40%... 

You need to boost some trophies with a friend and this game have DLCs if you want the 100%. Very enjoyable game though.

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

58 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Lumo was really easy and really fun, a little glitchy but lots of fun references to other games. 0.70% rarity. 

I remember it being bugged so it was impossible to either finish or get platinum. Has it been patched?

Dirt Rally is relatively easy and rare because people give up immediately when they don't win. But the reality is that the leading AI is making 30s faster times than second one and once you upgrade your car by racing you won't have troubles with it in two lowest difficulties. And for winning on the hardest there's hillclimb which again, was surprisingly easy to win once you know the track (there's only one split into several). Love the game so for me it was fun the whole time.

Star Trek Online is 0.35%!

It's very easy, but takes a long time. The grind for data chips takes forever since you can only get a few per day per character, and get might be duplicates. Plus it was originally unobtainable, so that probably brings down the percentage.

Don't be put off by it being an MMO, I never once interacted with another human being while playing the game.

• Like 2

LittleBigPlanet 3 is really easy. You don't even have to get all the collectibles. There's one level that requires 4 players and 3 or so that require 2 players, so if you don't have 2/4 controllers you might have to boost them, but the game is fairly popular, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

I found Trackmania Turbo to not be too bad. It is quite annoying when the latter tracks can take an hour to complete, but overall not bad at all if you regularly play racing games.

Dirt Rally is also rather easy. The game itself is hard, but for the trophies you can do almost everything on the lowest difficulty, which means you just have to take it easy and not make too many mistakes.