Rebourne07

Easiest platinum with <2% rarity?

90 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Flame Over (PS4, 0.77%) could potentially fall into the short category, but it's definitely a bit of a challenge! There is a trick to acquire all the upgraded equipment, then stash a save file to keep it for each run. But even with that, it's still a bitch to try and save every person and cat, in addition to completing every challenge in one run. 

The PS4 version is quite the challenge alight, took me a good month to get the fireproof trophy nailing the perfect run. Such a buzz though lol. 

The vita version on the other hand is cake with a still fairly decent UR plat

If you're reasonable on expert difficulty Guitar Hero 6 is quite easy, provided you have all of the instruments and online of course which may not be feasible anymore considering how limited and expensive the instruments are now. The same applies to Rock Band 4. Rock Band 2 is fairly doable as well in regards to that criteria, although you will have to play for about six/seven hours straight without pausing or failing for one trophy. While Band Hero is a 3% it's still very easy and probably the easiest of the games I've listed. 

8 hours ago, Terminus124 said:

I remember it being bugged so it was impossible to either finish or get platinum. Has it been patched?

I didn’t experience a single glitch or bug or anything game breaking in my experience with the game. I played the game when free on PS plus and am within the top 10 first achievers. I switched between Vita and PS4 Pro using cross saves and nothing bugged out. The Vita had some unobtainable stuff so I would simply load it over to PS4 and do those trophies there. Otherwise the game played smoothly, and I loved the retro references and everything about the game. It’s easily in my top 10 favourite games of all time. 

Overwatch is easy if you find a group to boost it.

Friday the 13th is easy, and recent exploits have made it much faster.

14 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Friday the 13th is easy, and recent exploits have made it much faster.

What recent exploits? I looked at both regions forums and I dont see anything. Asking because I think I'd be interested in playing this game if it wasn't for the immense grinding.

I would say try Mighty No. 9 (0.82%) or Mercenary Kings (1.44% I think).

I would say try Mugen Souls, but that will follow under the "it's too damn long" category. Same goes for Mortal Kombat.

Edited by GarciaFever

That's You and Knowledge is Power are both extremely easy. The only tricky thing is having 6 devices to play it with for a few trophies.

9 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

What recent exploits?

I haven't personally looked into it, but a friend said you can get 100+ kills in a single match as Jason. I believe there's some other time-saving bugs in the most recent patch but I haven't touched the game since receiving 100%.

19 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

I would say Guitar Hero 5 more than Power Gig since the latter requires specific peripherals that are absolute shit while GH5 requires just a guitar and a mic if you know the right people (4 drums can be done in a 4v4 along with every other "4 of a kind" trophy and there's no "All Tutorials" trophy), though having drums as well would make things easier for a couple trophies. You can also basically pass off all the hard stuff to someone else since you can have teammates do challenges for you and still get full credit, so there's little to no struggle with the plat. It takes a bit longer, but it's not a super grind by any means.

Are there enough challenges in MP that you can pass off to others? I remember you had to diamond 50 of them.

You do need the peripherals for Power Gig, and they are absolute shit, but if you have them, it's pretty simple. Only the Flyleaf power chord song might give trouble. On the other hand, there are a few glitchy trophies on Power Gig that aren't there for GH5.

Tough call for me.

XCOM 2 - 0.85%

The difficulty is extremely overrated. Read the wiki on how the AI determines enemy moves and the game becomes a 2/10.

21 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

The PS4 version is quite the challenge alight, took me a good month to get the fireproof trophy nailing the perfect run. Such a buzz though lol. 

The vita version on the other hand is cake with a still fairly decent UR plat

Yes, this had to be the most gratifying plat I've obtained to this day! Getting that perfect run was quite the adrenaline rush 💪😁 If I remember correctly, I think the game is cross-buy, so it's 2 UR plats for the price of one. With the Vita version being easier, due to more lax trophy requirements.  

Sidenote, I agree 1000% that we need more Bioshock!!! I've got 2 of the 3 plats in my collection, only one I didn't get yet was the original. 

14 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Yes, this had to be the most gratifying plat I've obtained to this day! Getting that perfect run was quite the adrenaline rush 1f4aa.png1f601.png If I remember correctly, I think the game is cross-buy, so it's 2 UR plats for the price of one. With the Vita version being easier, due to more lax trophy requirements.  

Sidenote, I agree 1000% that we need more Bioshock!!! I've got 2 of the 3 plats in my collection, only one I didn't get yet was the original. 

Same here haha!  I found it a really fun little game.  As soon as I found out there was a vita version I was all over that, I shan't lie I was filled with joy not having to do the entire game in one run like the PS4 version again.

You should deffo go back to the first one at some point for sure 👍😄

I found out earlier this year that the JP version on PS3 had a seperate trophy list.  My GOTY right there was that lols.

I'm so jealous about your MK9 vita plat, anyway check out my trophy cabinet, it might give you some inspiration. I think injustice is only hard because of a few battle modes, but with Solomon Grundy's chain throws and careful spacing and timing I think Injustice is fairly easy but grindy, still one of my proudest though. 

DC Universe Online, super easy, super boring (at least trophy wise). Two screens is a must so you can watch Netflix or whatever meanwhile. :D

On 19/9/2019 at 4:37 PM, VigilantCrow said:

XCOM 2 - 0.85%

The difficulty is extremely overrated. Read the wiki on how the AI determines enemy moves and the game becomes a 2/10.

Do you know if this glitch still works?

Someone already told me "Yes", but anyway if I follow correctly the video, the glitch doesn't work.

It's probably caused by the fact I'm playing it on Digital Version? Should I try on Disc Version and not update the game?

Because I guess it may be patched

That's you/knowledge is power are really easy If you can get the 6 player trophies.

Pox Nora is easy if you can find a partner, otherwise nom nom galaxy is the easiest of mine.

Bound is pretty easy to be a 0.63%, I even made a thread about this a while ago. It's not hard by any means, just a bit of practice for the speedruns and that's it.

11 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Do you know if this glitch still works?

I'm not sure. It's the first time I've seen that glitch.

You'd probably be better off with using a USB to save at the start of missions. It would let you roll back if Iron Man is giving you some trouble.

The Escapists 2. I'm nearly finished, plat takes around 20 hours, awesome game too.

Super Bomberman R. Nothing hard about this but it has an insane grind for two trophies lmao. 

Edited by Kcrack_Km

On 9/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, Kristycism said:

Bound is less than 1% and is honestly not hard at all and not long either.

I dig this game's aesthetic.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, Bumperklever said:

I feel like dynasty warriors next (vita; 0.8%) is also mentionable. yes it will take a lot of hours just grinding all relations, yes you need to do a level on the 'hardest' setting. but it isn't all that bad.

Hardest part of it is finding atleast 2-3 people (closeby) with a psvita and this game for 4 levels that you need to finish in adhoc play :) (it is doable with 2; I recommend 3; 4 is optimal)

FUCK AD HOC and fuck the vita *sobs in a corner*