Groundhog Cards

I know where 4 Groundhog cards are.

The first card is in the room to the right of where Phil Jr wakes up. It is on the rafters. It can best be seen when you are sitting to play the Basketball Game.
The second card in the the oven in the kitchen.

The third card is on of the of boards during the T-Shirt Cannon on the right.

The fourth card is in the alleyway underneath the trash can. Just take off the lid and you will see it. 

If you know where anymore are, be sure to post them. 

I don't remember if I've found any others (I'm missing the rafters one you listed), but I remember at least two you hadn't listed: one is hiding among the bottles in the coolers during the bar minigame and another one is in the newspaper dispenser to the left of the intersection where you first meet Ned and Sarah (it requires a coin to operate and the coin is on the ground below your feet).

22 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

I don't remember if I've found any others (I'm missing the rafters one you listed), but I remember at least two you hadn't listed: one is hiding among the bottles in the coolers during the bar minigame and another one is in the newspaper dispenser to the left of the intersection where you first meet Ned and Sarah (it requires a coin to operate and the coin is on the ground below your feet).

I would not have known that. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, The Blakk Vulture said:

How many are there in total?

There is one is pretty much each location you go to.

1. In the room to the right after you wake up on the rafters. (You got to throw something at it to knock it down and then pick it up).
  2. In the oven in the kitchen. Just open to oven door to grab it.
  3. In the newspaper stand at the intersection behind you (coin at your feet).
  4. In the T-Shirt cannon bit, to the right. (Make sure you pick up card)
  5. In the alleyway underneath the trash can lid.
  6. In the cafe, press C24 on the Jukebox and then go to the waitress at the counter to receive it.
  7. In the bar, in the ice chest when you have to make a cocktail.
Edited by Jermster_91
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

1. In the room to the right after you wake up on the rafters.
  2. In the oven door in the kitchen
  6. In the cafe, press C24 on the Jukebox and then go to the waitress at the counter to receive it.

So that's all of them? Sweet! How long does the game take to complete? Can't be that long?

2 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

So that's all of them? Sweet! How long does the game take to complete? Can't be that long?

The actual game, maybe 3-4 hours. Depends on how good you are at the minigames and if you get as many of the trophies in your first playthrough.

There is no chapter select so if you miss some trophies, you have to start all over again.

One of the minigames, you have to match the hand choreography of one of the characters to get the Ace the Dance trophy.

11 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

The actual game, maybe 3-4 hours. Depends on how good you are at the minigames and if you get as many of the trophies in your first playthrough.

There is no chapter select so if you miss some trophies, you have to start all over again.

One of the minigames, you have to match the hand choreography of one of the characters to get the Ace the Dance trophy.

That sounds like a pain. I thought about maybe doing a guide for the game but it sounds like it'll be annoying haha

2 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

That sounds like a pain. I thought about maybe doing a guide for the game but it sounds like it'll be annoying haha

I would say that it is a pretty easy platinum to get with a difficulty of maybe a 2 or 3.
80% of the trophies will be gotten just by playing the game.

There are just others, like the 30 baskets in one morning which can be annoying. I must have thrown 100+ before getting to 30.
Others are just doing the right things. Looking at the nude magazine to the left of the alarm clock, toasting to world peace, etc.

This might not be as easy as Job Simulator, but it is quite doable.

There's a pretty good guide on YouTube, though it was fun to just play the game blind and enjoy the story. I was able to pop most of the trophies through my own exploration; after you beat the game, you can still load your last autosave and clean up a few miscellaneous trophies.

On 9/19/2019 at 10:39 AM, Jermster_91 said:

1. In the room to the right after you wake up on the rafters. (You got to throw something at it to knock it down and then pick it up).
  2. In the oven in the kitchen. Just open to oven door to grab it.

Thanks for listing these. The part with the T-shirt cannon and ice chest were easily missable for me.

Acing the Ryerson Shuffle was definitely the hardest trophy in the game and took many attempts and trial and error. While you have to get at least 90% gold, the key for me was in matching the hand flairs after particular moves. I didn't realize these counted until I finally tried this and got the trophy.

19 hours ago, bud-arc said:

There's a pretty good guide on YouTube, though it was fun to just play the game blind and enjoy the story. I was able to pop most of the trophies through my own exploration; after you beat the game, you can still load your last autosave and clean up a few miscellaneous trophies.

Thanks for listing these. The part with the T-shirt cannon and ice chest were easily missable for me.

Acing the Ryerson Shuffle was definitely the hardest trophy in the game and took many attempts and trial and error. While you have to get at least 90% gold, the key for me was in matching the hand flairs after particular moves. I didn't realize these counted until I finally tried this and got the trophy.

I know what you mean about the T-Shirt Cannon. I must have shot at it 3-4 times in my initial playthrough but never thought to pick it up. 

That 1 trophy is preventing me from getting the Platinum. I honestly hope this doesn't stop me from getting it.

Reminds me of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Two Time Trial trophies that are preventing me from that platinum. 

Edited by Jermster_91