Not My Bottle! glitched?

frankenteen

As anyone who plays these games knows, the Not My Bottle trophy is the easiest one in the game, and normally the first trophy you earn. However, I can’t seem to knock the bottle off the net this year. I’ve played a ton of games, and scored with a variety of shots, speeds, and put the puck in different parts of the net and nothing! Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or is this just bad luck? 

20 hours ago, frankenteen said:

As anyone who plays these games knows, the Not My Bottle trophy is the easiest one in the game, and normally the first trophy you earn. However, I can’t seem to knock the bottle off the net this year. I’ve played a ton of games, and scored with a variety of shots, speeds, and put the puck in different parts of the net and nothing! Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or is this just bad luck? 

Just bad luck, I've knocked the bottle off a number of time, but it's not as easy as it used to be. Just keep at it 

• Like 1

I haven't had that trophy since NHL 16. I've played every NHL game since and at least 50 matches online in each, 40+ goals per year and I never get it, and I do slap shots, wristers and normal goals, I hit the corner but never the bottle. No one has been unluckier than me. 

Edited by MiloFPS
  • Like 1