Region?

29 minutes ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

I've heard from a friend who already played this game, that the trophy list that currently released is for the "Limited Physical Release" of the game.

PQube are publishing a bunch of their game’s physically themselves. So I imagine this one will be that. Although, they aren’t limited from what I understand, unless you mean the previous physical edition which was by someone else?

There's already been a physical version (it's been available on Amazon for quite a while) and it's been available digitally. Since the game's already so cheap/easy to find I have a hard time imagining it's a reprint or new SKU. Not sure what region it would be either, though.

3 hours ago, Tothoro said:

There's already been a physical version (it's been available on Amazon for quite a while) and it's been available digitally. Since the game's already so cheap/easy to find I have a hard time imagining it's a reprint or new SKU. Not sure what region it would be either, though.

The original was published by a different publisher. PQube are doing a thing at the moment where they are publishing physical editions of their popular digital games - games such as this one, Songbird Symphony, Nippon Marathon and others. Plus, I believe the last physical was a NA edition, this is EU (as are the other games they are bringing to physical). 

However, whether the list is in relation to the new physical edition is anyone's guess. Maybe ask PQube over on Twitter about it?

**nevermind, This was in their first batch a few months back, so most likely isn't the EU physical edition. Must be a new region**

Edited by turniplord

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like this is a Korean re-release of some kind, because the first tracked player to show up - has a Korean PSN account ?. EDIT: I've just looked on the Korean PS Store and the only entry for this game, has a release date of September 20th of this year: https://store.playstation.com/ko-kr/product/HP2049-CUSA15679_00-0000000000000000

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.