Ryerson Shuffle

Here is the nearly 3 minute long video of the Ryerson Shuffle.

You need to do it to advance in the game and there is a Trophy associated with this in which you ace it.

In the video, I don't succeed but if anything, hopefully you can listen to the tune of the music and watch the hand gestures so that you can learn what needs to be down to pass the Ryerson Shuffle. 

Ryerson Shuffle

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The trophy for acing this is definitely the hardest trophy. I've seen elsewhere that you need 90% gold hands, but I don't think that's right because I'm pretty sure I didn't get that. The only tip really is to do it over and over again and eventually you'll anticipate what's coming next, and the movements you need will be burned into your muscle memory. It took me dozens of tries.

Edited by emailking

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to get this trophy as I don’t have room to play standing. Anybody else got this trophy sitting / kneeling? Really makes me not want to play any further as this and the graffiti trophy (which entirely depends on your move controllers being tracked correctly - haha!!!) will stop me getting the plat through no fault of my own.

17 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to get this trophy as I don’t have room to play standing. Anybody else got this trophy sitting / kneeling? Really makes me not want to play any further as this and the graffiti trophy (which entirely depends on your move controllers being tracked correctly - haha!!!) will stop me getting the plat through no fault of my own.

I can't see why you couldn't, I had to adjust the height with mine because I couldn't reach into the oven to get the collectable card so it stands to reason you could. As for the graffiti I stood as close as I could to the wall so I had a lot of room to work with and tried to keep as steady as I could and painted as much as it would allow.

13 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I can't see why you couldn't, I had to adjust the height with mine because I couldn't reach into the oven to get the collectable card so it stands to reason you could. As for the graffiti I stood as close as I could to the wall so I had a lot of room to work with and tried to keep as steady as I could and painted as much as it would allow.

Yes, I had to stand on the bed, adjust, then sit down again and just managed to stretch down, with a lot of bugging of my hand, and eventually get that card from the oven. Really wish all VR games would just not where your gesturing and use some logic to understand where you want to reach. Some do, and it makes it so much easier to play.

For graffiti, I too tried to get as close as possible, but stretching forward to reduce the size of the reticule to the required amount for accuracy bugged out the controller too. So frustrating.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

How do I get back to the cafe after beating the game? I've read some tips online but I get stuck at the statue carving scene. I tried making it but then i ended up going to the alley with my mom instead of the cafe. If i don't complete it, i just sit there at the status and can only restart scene if i try to leave

9 hours ago, BritTwit said:

How do I get back to the cafe after beating the game? I've read some tips online but I get stuck at the statue carving scene. I tried making it but then i ended up going to the alley with my mom instead of the cafe. If i don't complete it, i just sit there at the status and can only restart scene if i try to leave

It has been awhile since I last played the game, but I belief if you talk to Ned or his daughter after Breakfast, then you get to go to the cafe. 

• Like 1