NextGen Sandbox Trophy Thoughts?

SwageBunny082

14 minutes ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

I'm guessing this only on the US (NA) store as I can't find it on the EU store.

Yes, so far in US only.

I heard about this project a few months ago - it seems that one person did for fun quite nice "gaming" engine, where some new model of "destructible environment" was created.

Trophywise: IMHO that will be ~20 mins plat or impossible one due to the glitches or unobtainable trophies

(based on previous experience with this kind of "creations" - of course just guessing ;) ).

"~MASTER GAMER~" sounds like a nice milestone however ;).

However... Opinions are... "Nice"...

Edited by Smashero

Where is the lost girl? i can't find the bus stop the trophy talks about. Also i think the piggy-go-round trophy might be glitched out, i am putting 3 pigs on the merry-go-round and the trophy will not pop 

Edit: To see the lost girl you have to spawn in the school bus then press L1 and turn the camera around. to get the piggy-go-round trophy you have to put a merry-go-round down then put pigs around it, not on top of it. then when you actually play the level once 3 pigs go onto the merry-go-round the trophy should pop. i put a fence up around it so the pigs wouldnt just walk away from it.

Edited by alex75346
I emailed the dev and he told me what i had to do to unlock the other trophies.

On 21.09.2019 at 1:43 PM, alex75346 said:

Where is the lost girl? i can't find the bus stop the trophy talks about. Also i think the piggy-go-round trophy might be glitched out, i am putting 3 pigs on the merry-go-round and the trophy will not pop 

Edit: To see the lost girl you have to spawn in the school bus then press L1 and turn the camera around. to get the piggy-go-round trophy you have to put a merry-go-round down then put pigs around it, not on top of it. then when you actually play the level once 3 pigs go onto the merry-go-round the trophy should pop. i put a fence up around it so the pigs wouldnt just walk away from it.

Hi, could you assist me with Fireworks Show trophy and Lift Off trophy. Totally have no idea what to do here. I think i found fireworks item, but I dont know how to fire it up and what about kiss. About other trophy totally dont know where is moon lander.

Edited by MatrikPS

3 hours ago, alex75346 said:

for the fireworks trophy set the game to night time and then place the fireworks and walk up to it in play mode, i think that's how you activate it. The moon lander is on the moon map, you should be able to see it in the far distance when you spawn in, its on a hill

Thank you. For fireworks trophy, walking up to fireworks istn enough, I pressed triangle while close to it, than shoot some fireworks using R2.

• Like 1