Missable Trophies

These are the trophies that are/can be missable after a certain part of the game.

Groundhogs in the Sky
Try out all different doughnuts in Gobbler's Knob.

Dancing King
Ace the Ryerson Shuffle dance.

Grog
Shake 4 or more ingredients in the shaker.

The Best Bartender in Pittsburgh
Juggle with the bottles on the bar.

Tequila Works
Serve tequila to Sarah at the bar in the hotel.

Groundhog Obsession
Collect all groundhog cards.

• Like 1

I don't think any of them are really missable, they do become harder to get after you've finished the game though.

You just need to carefully plan the route you want to take. Sometimes not saying anything at all when you get the dialogue options is the right way to get to a certain scenario.

But it is definitely easier and less time consuming to get them out of the way first.

I can't seem to get back to the Shuffle dance after having just barely passed it, and I didn't have an option to retry the mini-game after that. You only seem to have the option to retry the mini game if you fail.

Is it possible to get back to the Shuffle after passing it the first time? Or do you need to complete the game first?

If the option to retry the minigame isn’t there, you have to repeat the scene over to try again (and again). I’m not sure if there’s a way to backtrack to that point after you’ve skipped over that scene or finished the day. It took me about 20 attempts to pass it and get the trophy. 

Edit: When you meet Ned and Sarah in the street and the prompt comes up to mention the Ryerson Shuffle, just say nothing and then choose to go back to the cafe later. I think at a certain point, the option to revisit Ned at the cafe is taken away completely, but that happens late in the game. 

Edited by bud-arc

11 hours ago, jeremyblaker said:

I can't seem to get back to the Shuffle dance after having just barely passed it, and I didn't have an option to retry the mini-game after that. You only seem to have the option to retry the mini game if you fail.

Is it possible to get back to the Shuffle after passing it the first time? Or do you need to complete the game first?

Yes there is.

When you meet them at the intersection, don't mention the Ryerson shuffle. Just stare back and then your mom will be like "Phil Jr has not been feeling well today". Then they will be like lets go to the ceremony. Now you can choose to go there or the back alley. I do the alley since there is less talking but eventually you will go to the cafe and be able to do the dance.

It is the same for the bar minigame if you need to get the juggle trophy but don't pick the yellow option do nothing. Eventually he will offer to make her a drink and voila. 

1 hour ago, Jermster_91 said:

Yes there is.

When you meet them at the intersection, don't mention the Ryerson shuffle. Just stare back and then your mom will be like "Phil Jr has not been feeling well today". Then they will be like lets go to the ceremony. Now you can choose to go there or the back alley. I do the alley since there is less talking but eventually you will go to the cafe and be able to do the dance.

It is the same for the bar minigame if you need to get the juggle trophy but don't pick the yellow option do nothing. Eventually he will offer to make her a drink and voila. 

Ohh right! I forgot about not responding. Currently I only have the one option for conversation so I couldn't select anything else, but NOT responding is the way to do it. Thanks so much, I'll give that a shot.

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure nothing is missable. After you solved everything, you can progress through the day quickly with the green dialog selections. Just wait and select nothing until the dialog option goes away, and you can access parts of that scene that no longer seem accessible otherwise.