Some questions about the game (gameplay, trophies)

VegaTheGreat

1. What's the current digital size with the updates?
Need to know to make room in my HDD.

2. Prefer to solo but solo is considered hard but how much hard with current updates? Almost impossible?
How does it compare to other hard games like Sekiro, Bloodborne, NiOh, MH ? Harder, on par or easier?
If I feel OK with the above examples, how is this game?

3. I'm trophy hunting and want 100% completion but 3 traits need multiplayer.
Is the online still active? Or will I stuck trying to find online players?

4. Is there something I really need to know? (important meta-knowledge)

2. It's like sekiro, once you know how to defeat the boss, It will be easy. On Coop mode difficulty scales a lot.

3. You can get 30 traits without the multiplayer ones, but you wont find problem to get two of them. You will always find sessions to Join and others to join in your session.

4. You will need to replay some worlds, but the world changes, it's actually fun to replay worlds on adventure mode. Store a simulacrum to level a weapon to +20. 

4 hours ago, Caiorossi13 said:

2. It's like sekiro, once you know how to defeat the boss, It will be easy. On Coop mode difficulty scales a lot.

3. You can get 30 traits without the multiplayer ones, but you wont find problem to get two of them. You will always find sessions to Join and others to join in your session.

4. You will need to replay some worlds, but the world changes, it's actually fun to replay worlds on adventure mode. Store a simulacrum to level a weapon to +20. 

Have they fixed the issues with trophies?